Post Reply Teacher Application
Posted 7/16/11 , edited 7/17/11
To be a teacher you may make your forum it






Name:

Age:

Which Class can you teach? ( 2-B , 2- C, 2-A, 3-B ... etc )

Alias (make up your own alias mission name):

Nationality:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Height:

Weight:

Appearance:

Races: ( if you dont know what's your races go on the pages to look at it )

Personality:

Background:

Family History:

Extras:

Teacher
5836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Mai own AniManga...
Offline
Posted 7/19/11 , edited 7/19/11


ACCEPTED.

Posted 7/19/11

Yupina-chan wrote:



ACCEPTED.



make ur forum...
Teacher
5836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Mai own AniManga...
Offline
Posted 7/19/11

Lia-hime wrote:


Yupina-chan wrote:



ACCEPTED.



make ur forum...


ok.. what forum??My class (like class 2-B or Art Class?)??
Posted 7/19/11

Yupina-chan wrote:


Lia-hime wrote:


Yupina-chan wrote:



ACCEPTED.



make ur forum...


ok.. what forum??My class (like class 2-B or Art Class?)??


art class. Class 2 -b im teaching.
Teacher
5836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Mai own AniManga...
Offline
Posted 7/19/11

Lia-hime wrote:


Yupina-chan wrote:


Lia-hime wrote:


Yupina-chan wrote:



ACCEPTED.



make ur forum...


ok.. what forum??My class (like class 2-B or Art Class?)??


art class. Class 2 -b im teaching.


thst's only an example.. ^^"
so, i write it like Music Class, Art Class, Math Class, or so like that? not Vlass 2-b, 2-c, or the others right??
Posted 7/19/11

Yupina-chan wrote:


Lia-hime wrote:


Yupina-chan wrote:


Lia-hime wrote:


Yupina-chan wrote:



ACCEPTED.



make ur forum...


ok.. what forum??My class (like class 2-B or Art Class?)??


art class. Class 2 -b im teaching.


thst's only an example.. ^^"
so, i write it like Music Class, Art Class, Math Class, or so like that? not Vlass 2-b, 2-c, or the others right??


yes. (on the first one)
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 7/19/11 , edited 7/20/11


ACCEPTED.
Posted 7/20/11

pink_heart_13 wrote:



ACCEPTED.


make your own class.
Posted 10/2/11

Lia-hime wrote:


pink_heart_13 wrote:



ACCEPTED.


make your own class.


why did you tell her that
You must be logged in to post.