First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
hentai dub? ^_^
17150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/11

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaeyDhz57jE

Somebody should really do this in English just for mind fuck...



Hahahahahahahahahaha.............................what the fuck is that shit, I feel violated.
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 7/18/11



I dunno but I've been fapping to it for a while. I don't even ship USAUK but it gets me wet.
17150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/11

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:




I dunno but I've been fapping to it for a while. I don't even ship USAUK but it gets me wet.


Wait, so you fap AND get wet? I feel even worse than before and ended up with more questions.
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 7/18/11


I can fap and get wet ._. in fact, when I fap, I do get wet, which is the point. Girls can fap too.
Posted 7/18/11

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:


I can fap and get wet ._. in fact, when I fap, I do get wet, which is the point. Girls can fap too.


I've seen enough of that in hentai, don't give me visuals of real girls doing it@
Posted 7/18/11

AsuraCryin wrote:


KleinerSkollexxx wrote:


I can fap and get wet ._. in fact, when I fap, I do get wet, which is the point. Girls can fap too.


I've seen enough of that in hentai, don't give me visuals of real girls doing it@


Asura may not want to hear about it, but you can tell me Klein! *shot*
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 7/18/11


I like rubbing thick films of lotion on my 3DPD self and masturbating furiously to the sounds of Japanese men moaning. I can finger myself for up to five minutes, then lose it and cream. I'm too fast, but orgasms just feel amazing. Is that 3DPD enough?
Posted 7/18/11

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:
DEEP DARK SECRET OF CHAMBERS INVESTIGATION WITH FINGERS


Good thing I imagined it as a 2D character.
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 7/18/11



Oh gott the things you make me say xD from "BONERS EVERYWHERE" to "SCARY PICS IN SPOILERS", and now "DEEP DARK SECRET OF CHAMBERS INVESTIGATION WITH FINGERS". Oh and my friend said your internet must be slow. You're fucked.
Posted 7/18/11

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:

Oh gott the things you make me say xD from "BONERS EVERYWHERE" to "SCARY PICS IN SPOILERS", and now "DEEP DARK SECRET OF CHAMBERS INVESTIGATION WITH FINGERS". Oh and my friend said your internet must be slow. You're fucked.


Rewording people is fun. So the torrent related thing is my internet? I see, 340 kb/s is fairly good, I think I use Verison DSL.
59084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Tacodome
Offline
Posted 7/18/11
lol, the things I end up seeing in this forum. At least I'm amused
17150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/11

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:



I can fap and get wet ._. in fact, when I fap, I do get wet, which is the point. Girls can fap too.


I see, so you tickle the pickle while drilling for oil. Do tell your life story.
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 7/18/11



I was born. I was phone. That's it.
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 7/18/11


Friend said he just tampered with the preferences and my internet's fast, so it's not a problem. I'm at...600 kb/s, according to this shit.
17150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/11

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:




I was born. I was phone. That's it.


How boring.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.