First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ★Mod Application ★
Posted 7/17/11 , edited 9/12/11

Sign up As a Mod
-makes GFX for the group.
Username:
Name:
How will you help this group?
Example of your works:
Active or not?
234295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/17/11
Username: prabashi
Name: Prabashi
How will you help this group? make this group better, make this group active, n make this group fun
Example of your works: Below

Aviis:

Profiles:

Texts:

Support banner/icon:

Active or not?: Active, i hav summer skool so its kinda hard my summer skool ends in August 2nd. my regular skool starts on August 15th
Posted 7/17/11

prabashi wrote:

Username: prabashi
Name: Prabashi
How will you help this group? make this group better, make this group active, n make this group fun
Example of your works: Below

Aviis:

Profiles:

Texts:

Support banner/icon:

Active or not?: Active, i hav summer skool so its kinda hard my summer skool ends in August 2nd. my regular skool starts on August 15th


APPROVED NICE WORKS
234295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/17/11

qaramam wrote:


prabashi wrote:

Username: prabashi
Name: Prabashi
How will you help this group? make this group better, make this group active, n make this group fun
Example of your works: Below

Aviis:

Profiles:

Texts:

Support banner/icon:

Active or not?: Active, i hav summer skool so its kinda hard my summer skool ends in August 2nd. my regular skool starts on August 15th


APPROVED NICE WORKS


hehe really? arigato
Member
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/17/11
Username:Blackberrydeath
Name:Berry
How will you help this group?i could look for pictures and make this group fun
Example of your works:
Profile pic

Active or not? im online sometimes
Posted 7/17/11

blackberrydeath wrote:

Username:Blackberrydeath
Name:Berry
How will you help this group?i could look for pictures and make this group fun
Example of your works:
Profile pic

Active or not? im online sometimes


REJECTED SORRY =(
Member
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/17/11

REJECTED SORRY =(

It fine i knew that would happen anyways
Posted 7/17/11

blackberrydeath wrote:


REJECTED SORRY =(


It fine i knew that would happen anyways

i 'M SORRY VERY MUCH ! THE SEIZE OF THE AVII IS 300 WIDTH AND 900 HEIGHT ,YOU CAN DO IT IN PAINT.NET
Member
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/17/11

qaramam wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:


REJECTED SORRY =(


It fine i knew that would happen anyways


i 'M SORRY VERY MUCH ! THE SEIZE OF THE AVII IS 300 WIDTH AND 900 HEIGHT ,YOU CAN DO IT IN PAINT.NET

Okay thanks
21934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/11
makes GFX for the group and floods the forums ~^^

Username: haannaah

Name: hanna

How will you help this group?: i like playing forum games and if you need help with gfx i'll lend you a hand but i'm mostly in it for the forums :]

Active or not?: active unless notified

Example of your works:
Posted 7/18/11

haannaah wrote:

makes GFX for the group and floods the forums ~^^

Username: haannaah

Name: hanna

How will you help this group?: i like playing forum games and if you need help with gfx i'll lend you a hand but i'm mostly in it for the forums :]

Active or not?: active unless notified

Example of your works:


APPROVED I LOVE YOUR WORKS!XD
21934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/11
thank you ~^^
-bows-
105689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/11
Username:animegirl678
Name:RinRin
How will you help this group: I SHALL MAKE GFX FER TEH GROUP :DD
Example of your works:You have seen my gfx b4!
Active or not? Online ALOT so I shall be active.
Posted 7/19/11

animegirl678 wrote:

Username:animegirl678
Name:RinRin
How will you help this group: I SHALL MAKE GFX FER TEH GROUP :DD
Example of your works:You have seen my gfx b4!
Active or not? Online ALOT so I shall be active.


Approved i LOVE YOURS WOKS GLAD THAT YOU SIGN UP AS MOD!
Member
13105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the forest hel...
Offline
Posted 7/21/11
Username: iluvhellokitty
Name: Alice
How will you help this group? Of course!! That's why I'm applying :)
Example of your works:

Active or not?: I'll be active if I can :)

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.