First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Roleplay here
Posted 8/28/11

maradejr wrote:


ew82076 wrote:

Naoko: *sparkle smile* "And I'll express my hate to you all if I can't get this over with." *looks longingly at knife on the counter*
Andou(anyone can roleplay as a not taken character): "S-scary."
Hanabusa: "A girl shouldn't say such things."
Sensei: "S-so, line up now class. We don't want to make Kojima-sensei angry, do we?"


Akane: I have seen scarier.
Girl1: I bet she is talking about one of her games.
Girl2: Does she talk about anything else?
Akane: Ahhh, the scary things talked to me again.
Girls: What did you say?!
Akane: Ahhh, their angry and even scarier.


Naoko: "That's a good one." *takes a bite of the nearest tart* *coughs a bit* "Well, someone loves himself."
Hanabusa: "How did you know?"
Naoko: "It tasted narcissistic."
Member
3926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / in my dreams with...
Offline
Posted 8/28/11

ew82076 wrote:


maradejr wrote:


ew82076 wrote:

Naoko: *sparkle smile* "And I'll express my hate to you all if I can't get this over with." *looks longingly at knife on the counter*
Andou(anyone can roleplay as a not taken character): "S-scary."
Hanabusa: "A girl shouldn't say such things."
Sensei: "S-so, line up now class. We don't want to make Kojima-sensei angry, do we?"


Akane: I have seen scarier.
Girl1: I bet she is talking about one of her games.
Girl2: Does she talk about anything else?
Akane: Ahhh, the scary things talked to me again.
Girls: What did you say?!
Akane: Ahhh, their angry and even scarier.


Naoko: "That's a good one." *takes a bite of the nearest tart* *coughs a bit* "Well, someone loves himself."
Hanabusa: "How did you know?"
Naoko: "It tasted narcissistic."


Hanabusa:
Akane: *tart finish baking* Oh, its ready. *Takes it out and rakes it to the table*
Girl1: *trips her*
Akane: *tart goes flying* Crud. *runs then slides on floor and catches it* Safe.
Boy: Nice save. *helps her up*
Akane: Thanks, oh and whoever tripped me, today was a bad day for that. *Puts tart with others*
Posted 8/28/11

maradejr wrote:


ew82076 wrote:


maradejr wrote:


ew82076 wrote:

Naoko: *sparkle smile* "And I'll express my hate to you all if I can't get this over with." *looks longingly at knife on the counter*
Andou(anyone can roleplay as a not taken character): "S-scary."
Hanabusa: "A girl shouldn't say such things."
Sensei: "S-so, line up now class. We don't want to make Kojima-sensei angry, do we?"


Akane: I have seen scarier.
Girl1: I bet she is talking about one of her games.
Girl2: Does she talk about anything else?
Akane: Ahhh, the scary things talked to me again.
Girls: What did you say?!
Akane: Ahhh, their angry and even scarier.


Naoko: "That's a good one." *takes a bite of the nearest tart* *coughs a bit* "Well, someone loves himself."
Hanabusa: "How did you know?"
Naoko: "It tasted narcissistic."


Hanabusa:
Akane: *tart finish baking* Oh, its ready. *Takes it out and rakes it to the table*
Girl1: *trips her*
Akane: *tart goes flying* Crud. *runs then slides on floor and catches it* Safe.
Boy: Nice save. *helps her up*
Akane: Thanks, oh and whoever tripped me, today was a bad day for that. *Puts tart with others*


Naoko: *tastes Kashino's tart* *almost falls off chair* *clutches neck* "Water..... need..."
Sensei: "What's wrong?" *hands water*
Naoko: *downs the whole glass* "Sadistic pride. The worst things I can eat are pride(too strong), love(too sweet) and-"
fangirl 1: "Here, try this." *smiles evilly*
Naoko: *takes a bit of tart* *falls over coughing* *looks up at fangirl* "Are you trying to KILL me?!"
Member
3926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / in my dreams with...
Offline
Posted 8/28/11 , edited 8/28/11

ew82076 wrote:

Naoko: *tastes Kashino's tart* *almost falls off chair* *clutches neck* "Water..... need..."
Sensei: "What's wrong?" *hands water*
Naoko: *downs the whole glass* "Sadistic pride. The worst things I can eat are pride(too strong), love(too sweet) and-"
fangirl 1: "Here, try this." *smiles evilly*
Naoko: *takes a bit of tart* *falls over coughing* *looks up at fangirl* "Are you trying to KILL me?!"


(Can I change her talent?)
Akane: Well, seeing that weird smile on her face I would say yes. *Smells tart* She put poison in there.
Posted 8/28/11 , edited 8/28/11

maradejr wrote:


ew82076 wrote:

Naoko: *tastes Kashino's tart* *almost falls off chair* *clutches neck* "Water..... need..."
Sensei: "What's wrong?" *hands water*
Naoko: *downs the whole glass* "Sadistic pride. The worst things I can eat are pride(too strong), love(too sweet) and-"
fangirl 1: "Here, try this." *smiles evilly*
Naoko: *takes a bit of tart* *falls over coughing* *looks up at fangirl* "Are you trying to KILL me?!"


(Can I change her talent?)
Akane: Well, seeing that weird smile on her face I would say yes. *Smells tart* She put poison in there.


(sure)
Naoko: "No, that's from a different slice. Sensei cut around the poison. This however... As I was saying earlier, the worst things I can eat are pride(too strong), love(too sweet) and hate. Hate is the worst. It's like swallowing poison, but you can't cure it."
Fangirl 1: "How dare you suggest that!"
Naoko: "How dare you deny it. I know you hate me. Now, if you excuse me," *tries to get off of ground* "Ugh, I can't even get up! Geez, how much hate can you acquire for someone in a hour?"
Member
3926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / in my dreams with...
Offline
Posted 8/28/11

ew82076 wrote:

(sure)
Naoko: "No, that's from a different slice. Sensei cut around the poison. This however... As I was saying earlier, the worst things I can eat are pride(too strong), love(too sweet) and hate. Hate is the worst. It's like swallowing poison, but you can't cure it."
Fangirl 1: "How dare you suggest that!"
Naoko: "How dare you deny it. I know you hate me. Now, if you excuse me," *tries to get off of ground* "Ugh, I can't even get up! Geez, how much hate can you acquire for someone in a hour?"


Akane: *Thinks* A perfect way out of class.*Out loud* Um,Teach, Can I take Sensai to the nurse, she doesn't look well.
Teacher: Um, ok-
Fangirl: Teacher, Can I take her?
Akane: No, We'll be fine. *Leaves with Naoko*
Posted 8/28/11

maradejr wrote:


ew82076 wrote:

(sure)
Naoko: "No, that's from a different slice. Sensei cut around the poison. This however... As I was saying earlier, the worst things I can eat are pride(too strong), love(too sweet) and hate. Hate is the worst. It's like swallowing poison, but you can't cure it."
Fangirl 1: "How dare you suggest that!"
Naoko: "How dare you deny it. I know you hate me. Now, if you excuse me," *tries to get off of ground* "Ugh, I can't even get up! Geez, how much hate can you acquire for someone in a hour?"


Akane: *Thinks* A perfect way out of class.*Out loud* Um,Teach, Can I take Sensai to the nurse, she doesn't look well.
Teacher: Um, ok-
Fangirl: Teacher, Can I take her?
Akane: No, We'll be fine. *Leaves with Naoko*


Naoko: "Thank you! I don't know what I'd do if she "took me to the nurse". Anyways, can you just take me to my dorm? The nurse can't help with this stuff. You can watch Tv or whatever there, since it doesn't look like you want to be at class."
Member
3926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / in my dreams with...
Offline
Posted 8/28/11

ew82076 wrote:

Naoko: "Thank you! I don't know what I'd do if she "took me to the nurse". Anyways, can you just take me to my dorm? The nurse can't help with this stuff. You can watch Tv or whatever there, since it doesn't look like you want to be at class."


Akane: Oh no I cou- Ok.
*At Naoko's dorm*
Posted 8/28/11

maradejr wrote:


ew82076 wrote:

Naoko: "Thank you! I don't know what I'd do if she "took me to the nurse". Anyways, can you just take me to my dorm? The nurse can't help with this stuff. You can watch Tv or whatever there, since it doesn't look like you want to be at class."


Akane: Oh no I cou- Ok.
*At Naoko's dorm*


Naoko: *opens door to fancy apartment* "There are perks that come with being a teacher." *collapses on couch* "The Tv is over there." *points*
Member
3926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / in my dreams with...
Offline
Posted 8/28/11

ew82076 wrote:

Naoko: *opens door to fancy apartment* "There are perks that come with being a teacher." *collapses on couch* "The Tv is over there." *points*


Akane: Wow, this is way better then my place. You must love being a teacher. *collapses next to her and plays game*
Posted 8/28/11

maradejr wrote:


ew82076 wrote:

Naoko: *opens door to fancy apartment* "There are perks that come with being a teacher." *collapses on couch* "The Tv is over there." *points*


Akane: Wow, this is way better then my place. You must love being a teacher. *collapses next to her and plays game*


Naoko: *quietly* "Not really......" *gets up* "I'm going to get my medicine." *goes into bathroom* *grabs small tin*
Member
3926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / in my dreams with...
Offline
Posted 8/28/11

ew82076 wrote:

Naoko: *quietly* "Not really......" *gets up* "I'm going to get my medicine." *goes into bathroom* *grabs small tin*


Akane: Wait, you have medicen for that? I thought you said there is no cure for hate. Oh, and, how can you not love being a teacher?! I mean look at this place!
200374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 8/29/11
sarumi; walked into her room found a slice of cake with a card that says welcome sarumi after she ate the cake she discovered it had a sleeping poison
huh where am i
kashino;in the nurses office
hanabusa;we found u passed out and took u to the nurse oh and here a candy rose to help u recover
ando;are u feeling any bettter
sarumi; who are u ?
kashino; NURSE!!!!
Posted 8/31/11

maradejr wrote:


ew82076 wrote:

Naoko: *quietly* "Not really......" *gets up* "I'm going to get my medicine." *goes into bathroom* *grabs small tin*


Akane: Wait, you have medicen for that? I thought you said there is no cure for hate. Oh, and, how can you not love being a teacher?! I mean look at this place!


Naoko: "They don't let me cook. At all. I'm just a tool for their amusement." *opens tin* "And this," *waves around tin* "is sweets I collected from people with pure hearts. Absolute cure." *pops cookie in mouth* *straightens up* "Much better. It's rare to find a patissier without hate or doubt in their heart, so I normally get this stuff from children aspiring to be patssiers. It only goes bad when they experience hate or doubt."
Member
3926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / in my dreams with...
Offline
Posted 8/31/11

ew82076 wrote:

Naoko: "They don't let me cook. At all. I'm just a tool for their amusement." *opens tin* "And this," *waves around tin* "is sweets I collected from people with pure hearts. Absolute cure." *pops cookie in mouth* *straightens up* "Much better. It's rare to find a patissier without hate or doubt in their heart, so I normally get this stuff from children aspiring to be patssiers. It only goes bad when they experience hate or doubt."


Akane: Well then, you do learn something everyday.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.