Post Reply Request Text / Typography
Posted 7/17/11 , edited 9/12/11


Forum

Name:
Text:
Details:
Mod:
( Invite Friends ) Payment:





Rules:

Don't quote this post.
Don't rush mods or you'll be skiped.
Do request again.
Don't request 2 things in one day.
HQ pics only
Posted 7/19/11
Name:Nozomi
Text:Taken/Done By Nozomi
Details:Yellow/Red/Kawaii Decorations
Mod:anyone
( Invite Friends ) Payment:done

Posted 7/19/11

qaramam wrote:


Nozomi_Star wrote:

Name:Nozomi
Text:Taken/Done By Nozomi
Details:Yellow/Red/Kawaii Decorations
Mod:anyone
( Invite Friends ) Payment:done





is ugly i'm know



i think you put a y at the end can u make it like yours??
Posted 7/19/11

Nozomi_Star wrote:


qaramam wrote:


Nozomi_Star wrote:

Name:Nozomi
Text:Taken/Done By Nozomi
Details:Yellow/Red/Kawaii Decorations
Mod:anyone
( Invite Friends ) Payment:done





is ugly i'm know



i think you put a y at the end can u make it like yours??

here is it!is really want it its more cute

Posted 7/19/11

qaramam wrote:


Nozomi_Star wrote:


qaramam wrote:


Nozomi_Star wrote:

Name:Nozomi
Text:Taken/Done By Nozomi
Details:Yellow/Red/Kawaii Decorations
Mod:anyone
( Invite Friends ) Payment:done





is ugly i'm know



i think you put a y at the end can u make it like yours??

here is it!is really want it its more cute



thanks i love it and it is cuter arigatou : D
You must be logged in to post.