Post Reply Classroom 2 - C
Posted 7/19/11 , edited 10/13/11
"Eventually, I am Cherry Mizu, your teacher as your homeroom teacher.
Some teachers may come in this class
or either of you switch classes. I am also a
HSP principal Headmistress.
So i want all of you to be nice."

Cherry said.
"To be in my class you need to be pay attention
if the classes are important. Do not day dream, doodling
your paper, sleeping in class, reading manga is
not allow during class time. No Skipping Classes please.
They are allowed after class when it is over."

- Cherry Mizu


Talents Show




  • Talent Show
    Starts: Today and November 23th

    Partnership can be alot helpful. Students and Staffs are allowed to do what ever you wish to have on the show.
    Fire Breathing isnt allow. We only accept games online, graphics, singing, dancing, and more...

    If you wish to sign up just pm Lia-hime. There will be an example how to pm Lia-hime

  • I - Example Sign Up Form

    Student Name
    Performing what?: Sword Fighting with my cousin

  • ll - Sign Ups

    Cherry Mizu
    Performing what?: { Singing } - "I Must Be In Love" by Anime Dog Days (Millhiore's Version) / with Sakura and Rima (Replace)


    Performing what?:



    Performing what?:



    Performing what?:



    Performing what?:



    Performing what?:



    Performing what?:



    Performing what?:



    Performing what?:

  • Student
    20547 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    18 / Earth duh
    Offline
    Posted 7/30/11
    Merry walk into the classroom, she sat in the very back of the room by the window "I wonder what we're learning today" Merry said looking out the window
    Posted 8/20/11

    koolgirl219 wrote:

    Merry walk into the classroom, she sat in the very back of the room by the window "I wonder what we're learning today" Merry said looking out the window


    Syaoran sits by Merry and sighs.
    Student
    22797 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    18 / The interweb
    Offline
    Posted 8/20/11
    Merry had heard Syaroran sigh so she turn around seeing that he was sitting beside her "Hey" she said to him, she was looking out the window
    Posted 8/21/11

    Keith_The_Awesome wrote:

    Merry had heard Syaroran sigh so she turn around seeing that he was sitting beside her "Hey" she said to him, she was looking out the window


    Syaoran looked at Merry. "Hm? Oh. Hey."
    Student
    2705 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    20 / F / My Dream
    Offline
    Posted 10/13/11
    Hinata slide the door and come in..
    "Hello guys! what's up?!" to everyone in the class
    Posted 10/20/11

    LolyCat_Nya_Jump_12 wrote:

    Hinata slide the door and come in..
    "Hello guys! what's up?!" to everyone in the class


    He looks at Hinata."Hey. whats up?"
    You must be logged in to post.