First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Wilderness
Ninja
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/20/11

The sound of birds chirping and animals rustling in the bush is heard all over. a calming running river runs through, this place is untouched by war.....for now armies march all around this is the last place left out of the chaos but how long till it is swallowed up as well.
Ninja
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/20/11
Howaido runs along the ground heading to the last known location of one of the armies he notices the tree line thining so he jumps up into the trees and spots the main camp he watchs it down below.
Ninja
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/11
Gorōbei stood in the woods pointing the arrow at a crude target he carved into a tree The twang of his string as he released the string and the thud of the arrow as it stuck into the middle of the target. the arrow shaft wobbled up and down. the wind blew as no trace of any emotion but calmness was shown across his face.
Warrior
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/27/11
*walked around the white tiger walking near her stopped* company?
Ninja
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/27/11

andiKallai wrote:

*walked around the white tiger walking near her stopped* company?


Gorobei released another arrow as it split the other one and hit the bulls eye. he hears someone walking his hand goes to his arrows but he doesn't draw one "WHo's there?"
Warrior
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/27/11
*the tiger walked to Gorobei, watched him* Firius?! *Yayori walked after the tiger/Firius then saw Gorobei* sorry, did i interrupt you?
Ninja
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/27/11

andiKallai wrote:

*the tiger walked to Gorobei, watched him* Firius?! *Yayori walked after the tiger/Firius then saw Gorobei* sorry, did i interrupt you?


"That depends on why you are here?"
Warrior
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/27/11
a walk with my friend *points at the tiger*
Ninja
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/27/11

andiKallai wrote:

a walk with my friend *points at the tiger*


His hand leaves his bow as he sighs "No its OK you did not interrupt me."
Warrior
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/27/11
*smiles* good, then can i watch ya train?
Ninja
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/27/11

andiKallai wrote:

*smiles* good, then can i watch ya train?


"If you would like it makes no difference to me." Gorobei turned and readied another arrow he took a deep breath and released the arrow hit just below the last with a thud as the shaft of the arrow wobbled up and down.
Warrior
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/27/11
woa~...*O* *admired him*
Ninja
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/27/11
"Have you never seen an archer before?" Goborei asked
Warrior
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/27/11
...no, sorry *bowed*
Ninja
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/27/11

andiKallai wrote:

...no, sorry *bowed*


"It's ok no need to apologize." Gorobei smiled
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.