First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Wilderness
Warrior
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/27/11
*thinks a lil while she studied his position* is it hard?
Ninja
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/27/11

andiKallai wrote:

*thinks a lil while she studied his position* is it hard?


"It takes alot of mental focus and good eye sight as well as knowledge of how arrows will fly."
Warrior
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/27/11
aham...so it is hard *patted her tiger*
Ninja
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/27/11

andiKallai wrote:

aham...so it is hard *patted her tiger*


"Yes i've lived at an archery dojo all my life my master till this day still perfects the art as well as i perfect my own."
Warrior
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/27/11
then...that means you're pretty good at it
Ninja
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/27/11

andiKallai wrote:

then...that means you're pretty good at it


"Yes what style do you use?" Gorobei says as he grabs a branch and using his knife begins carving some arrow shafts.
Warrior
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/27/11
close ranged attacks, more exactly i'm a warrior *stared at the branch*
Ninja
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/27/11

andiKallai wrote:

close ranged attacks, more exactly i'm a warrior *stared at the branch*


"I see as well as your pet tiger i'd take it?"
Warrior
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/27/11
... *stared at the tiger*hmm..i never tough of it, but i think yes
Ninja
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/27/11

andiKallai wrote:

... *stared at the tiger*hmm..i never tough of it, but i think yes


"Hmm" Gorobei says thoughtfully "I see interesting." he puts the arrow shaft on his quiver and stands "well i'm heading into town if you car to join me so your not left in the woods by yourself."
Warrior
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/27/11
sure...
Ninja
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/27/11

andiKallai wrote:

sure...


He places his bow on his back and leads the way back into town.
(I will post in the tavern join me there)
Warrior
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/27/11
*the tiger walked after him, so did Yayari*
[ oke ]
Soldier of war
5911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / some where with a...
Offline
Posted 7/28/11
Leo walks through the forest, stopping at an open stream to rest for a moment. Taking in his surroundings he notices something isn't right.
Turning on the heel of his foot he drew his "spirit eater" long sword and stood in a guard. sensing an unfamiliar presence he announces with anger in his voice "perhaps you would like to show yourself?"
Posted 7/28/11 , edited 7/28/11
Demonix's eyes widen at the thought of an enemy getting so close, as he broke his trance like state of meditation, examining the man with one eye, before stepping out from behind the brush and trees. "I don't know who you are... Nor do i care. What is it you're calling me out for?" his guard up, sensing the enemies unusual fighting spirit, he slowly prepared to draw his weapons at a moments notice. "Perhaps it is a fight you seek?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.