First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Do you think the Twilight Series should just become an anime?
Posted 1/16/08
For any of you people who don't read books or maybe just don't know: Twilight series is a book (already 3 volumes) that will become a movie pretty soon, but I think it would look cooler if it would just become a love triangle anime because well...look what happened to Eragon? the book rocked the movie sucked because the actors werent suited for the role and they change the story with a really big difference compared to the books story. S’il vous plaît, parlez de ce que vous en pensez. 何を考えて話をしてください。!!
7718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 1/16/08
You should've posted this on the Anime category.
424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Middle-Of-Nowhere
Offline
Posted 1/16/08
OMG!
I love that series!
I am in <3 with Edward!
Sorry! :(
Anyways...
I think they should do both...
I kinda want to see if they can actually make a GOOD movie out of it!
But I think it would be a cool Anime Series too!
101025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Inside Justin's h...
Offline
Posted 1/16/08
i love twilight! its a really cool book! and they said theyre going to make a movie about it..
i think it would be a cool anime series too... im so excited to see it!
Posted 1/16/08
Ok then I will
Posted 1/16/08

Flamehaz3 wrote:

For any of you people who don't read books or maybe just don't know: Twilight series is a book (already 3 volumes) that will become a movie pretty soon, but I think it would look cooler if it would just become a love triangle anime because well...look what happened to Eragon? the book rocked the movie sucked because the actors werent suited for the role and they change the story with a really big difference compared to the books story. S’il vous plaît, parlez de ce que vous en pensez. 何を考えて話をしてください。!!


ummmmm ebaa je crois qu'il sera cool en anime
pour te dire la verité c'est la premiere fois que je vois ce term ((Twilight))
merci pour l'explication
bye
22358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Nightscape
Offline
Posted 1/16/08
it could be interesting, but i can't picture it in anime form
Posted 1/16/08

hibaaaa wrote:


Flamehaz3 wrote:

For any of you people who don't read books or maybe just don't know: Twilight series is a book (already 3 volumes) that will become a movie pretty soon, but I think it would look cooler if it would just become a love triangle anime because well...look what happened to Eragon? the book rocked the movie sucked because the actors werent suited for the role and they change the story with a really big difference compared to the books story. S’il vous plaît, parlez de ce que vous en pensez. 何を考えて話をしてください。!!


ummmmm ebaa je crois qu'il sera cool en anime
pour te dire la verité c'est la premiere fois que je vois ce term ((Twilight))
merci pour l'explication
bye


^_^ Vous allez adorer le livre si vous êtes un fan de Roméo et Juliette, et oui, je suis sûr que ça aura l'air dans les dessins animés fantastiques =P
49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 1/16/08
The world is achingly ironic. Waza!
29475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/16/08
-_- i thought it was gona become one???
29511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/16/08
What Novel/Novel Series Would make a good anime series?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=3486

Again, maybe there...? By the way, you don't need to remake a thread because its in the wrong section, the mods will eventually move it. ^_^

Reported Just in Case ^-^
Posted 1/16/08

Flamehaz3 wrote:


hibaaaa wrote:


Flamehaz3 wrote:

For any of you people who don't read books or maybe just don't know: Twilight series is a book (already 3 volumes) that will become a movie pretty soon, but I think it would look cooler if it would just become a love triangle anime because well...look what happened to Eragon? the book rocked the movie sucked because the actors werent suited for the role and they change the story with a really big difference compared to the books story. S’il vous plaît, parlez de ce que vous en pensez. 何を考えて話をしてください。!!


ummmmm ebaa je crois qu'il sera cool en anime
pour te dire la verité c'est la premiere fois que je vois ce term ((Twilight))
merci pour l'explication
bye


^_^ Vous allez adorer le livre si vous êtes un fan de Roméo et Juliette, et oui, je suis sûr que ça aura l'air dans les dessins animés fantastiques =P


bien sur je suis une fan , de chekspir lui meme (( folle de ces pieces ))
et c'est vrément bizar car je n'aime po du tt les drame et les fin malheureuse
mnt j'en suis sure que ça sera genial comme anime
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Utah
Offline
Posted 1/16/08
No lol im already tired of people talk about that book lol
Posted 1/16/08
wrong section ><
Posted 1/16/08
hmmmm...it might work and this is in the wrong section
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.