First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod Rooms
Moderater
3377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / on luffys ship~
Offline
Posted 9/3/11 , edited 9/3/11
wee a freebie

Posted 9/3/11

hoshimex wrote:

wee a freebie



I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU! (AS FRIEND LOL) this freaking darn BEAUTY REALLY!+_+
Moderater
3377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / on luffys ship~
Offline
Posted 9/3/11

AnimegirlxCool wrote:


hoshimex wrote:

wee a freebie



I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU! (AS FRIEND LOL) this freaking darn BEAUTY REALLY!+_+


lols im so bored heres another


want me to hlp make anything else XD
Posted 9/3/11

hoshimex wrote:


AnimegirlxCool wrote:


hoshimex wrote:

wee a freebie



I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU! (AS FRIEND LOL) this freaking darn BEAUTY REALLY!+_+


lols im so bored heres another


want me to hlp make anything else XD


OMG this is BEAUTY!*_* ASDTRRHF WDFBNSM *speaking a language doesn't exist* really you did so much THANK YOU
Moderater
3377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / on luffys ship~
Offline
Posted 9/3/11 , edited 9/3/11

AnimegirlxCool wrote:


hoshimex wrote:


AnimegirlxCool wrote:


hoshimex wrote:

wee a freebie



I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU! (AS FRIEND LOL) this freaking darn BEAUTY REALLY!+_+


lols im so bored heres another


want me to hlp make anything else XD


OMG this is BEAUTY!*_* ASDTRRHF WDFBNSM *speaking a language doesn't exist* really you did so much THANK YOU


lols nothings good on tv sigh
Moderater
1695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/3/11
I WANNA DO THE TYPOS! xD

Posted 9/3/11 , edited 9/3/11

KittyMuncherLUV wrote:

I WANNA DO THE TYPOS! xD


thank you very much
okay the text is
1.Welcome to Avatars World
2.Support us
3.Themed Freebies
4.Goals
Moderater
3377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / on luffys ship~
Offline
Posted 9/3/11 , edited 9/4/11
pst i mage us a sig since i was experimenting lmao


Posted 9/4/11

hoshimex wrote:

pst i mage us a sig since i was experimenting lmao




you are so pro *_* lol thnk you
can't wait to put all in the group *stoled it from you *lol joke
Posted 9/4/11
i finished the avii i know is SUCK TT_TT
Posted 9/4/11

More pictures





Moderater
3377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / on luffys ship~
Offline
Posted 9/4/11 , edited 9/4/11

AnimegirlxCool wrote:

i finished the avii i know is SUCK TT_TT


lols uhh tips:
i think u shud erasethe boxes thats on them cuz it makes the picture look Low quality and try making text like.. u kno look more standy outy.. =w= oh my english *dies*. just tips
Posted 9/4/11 , edited 9/4/11

hoshimex wrote:


AnimegirlxCool wrote:

i finished the avii i know is SUCK TT_TT


lols uhh tips:
i think u shud erasethe boxes thats on them cuz it makes the picture look Low quality and try making text like.. u kno look more standy outy.. =w= oh my english *dies*. just tips :D


lol thxxx you mean pixelze by the boxes?
i always sucks at text oWo
Moderater
3377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / on luffys ship~
Offline
Posted 9/4/11

AnimegirlxCool wrote:


hoshimex wrote:


AnimegirlxCool wrote:

i finished the avii i know is SUCK TT_TT


lols uhh tips:
i think u shud erasethe boxes thats on them cuz it makes the picture look Low quality and try making text like.. u kno look more standy outy.. =w= oh my english *dies*. just tips :D


lol text you mean pixelze by the boxes?
i always sucks at text oWo


lol ikr text leaves me going "... how shud i do this" XD and yes the pixilized boxes =w=... XD
Posted 9/4/11 , edited 9/4/11

hoshimex wrote:


AnimegirlxCool wrote:


hoshimex wrote:


AnimegirlxCool wrote:

i finished the avii i know is SUCK TT_TT


lols uhh tips:
i think u shud erasethe boxes thats on them cuz it makes the picture look Low quality and try making text like.. u kno look more standy outy.. =w= oh my english *dies*. just tips :D


lol text you mean pixelze by the boxes?
i always sucks at text oWo


lol ikr text leaves me going "... how shud i do this" XD and yes the pixilized boxes =w=... XD


lol sorry i can't redit but i can redo OwO....don't worry i'm bored so i could redo it ...,and this could more improve my skills
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.