First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Anticipated Movies of 2012
2241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Elk Grove, CA
Offline
Posted 7/21/11 , edited 7/21/11
Which movies are you looking forward to next year?

So far, the movies that I intend to watch are:
The Dark Knight Rises
The Avengers
John Carter
The Hobbit
The Amazing Spider-Man
The Hunger Games
Wrath of the Titans
Jack the Giant Killer
The Man of Steel
47 Ronin
Django Unchained
202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/11
I haven't been paying much attention to films for next year yet but your first four listed are definitely on my list to see. Also Brave, a Disney/Pixar film set to come out next summer.
141349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Someplace
Offline
Posted 7/24/11
Too far for me to care about.
2242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 7/24/11
Right now, I'm really hyped up for "the Dark Knight Rises." That's the only movie I can think about right now.
Posted 7/27/11
The movies about me "the amazing Spider-man"
83690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Where the future...
Offline
Posted 8/2/11

EJBlue wrote:

Right now, I'm really hyped up for "the Dark Knight Rises." That's the only movie I can think about right now.


Dark Knight Rises isn't slated for release until 2013, I believe.

I'm looking forward to the new Spiderman film, the Avengers movie and Red Tails, the story of the 332nd Fighter Group (also known as the Tuskeegee Airmen) of WWII. I loved the Tuskeegee Airmen film they did back in 1995 with Laurence Fishbourne and Cuba Gooding Jr. This one looks really great as well and Cuba is going to be in the new one, too.
50506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 8/3/11
Is Cowboy Bebop coming out in 2012 or 2013? I know a lot of people are bemoaning Keanu Reeves being cast, but since Shinichirō Watanabe is heavily involved I'm uncharacteristically optimistic that it will be good.
1499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Philippines,sa lo...
Offline
Posted 8/5/11
The Dark Knight Rises, the end of the trilogy cant wait
Posted 8/6/11
The Legend Of Korra .
Posted 8/7/11
Most anticipated movie: "The Dark Knight Rises"
second most anticipated movie: "The Avengers"
third most anticipated movie: "The Amazing Spider-man"

The rest still no idea yet!
2241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Elk Grove, CA
Offline
Posted 8/8/11

TobiaSR32 wrote:


EJBlue wrote:

Right now, I'm really hyped up for "the Dark Knight Rises." That's the only movie I can think about right now.


Dark Knight Rises isn't slated for release until 2013, I believe.

I'm looking forward to the new Spiderman film, the Avengers movie and Red Tails, the story of the 332nd Fighter Group (also known as the Tuskeegee Airmen) of WWII. I loved the Tuskeegee Airmen film they did back in 1995 with Laurence Fishbourne and Cuba Gooding Jr. This one looks really great as well and Cuba is going to be in the new one, too.


Actually, it's The Man of Steel that's been slated for 2013.

The Dark Knight Rises comes out next year on July 20th.
83690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Where the future...
Offline
Posted 8/8/11

Nimbus_X wrote:


TobiaSR32 wrote:


EJBlue wrote:

Right now, I'm really hyped up for "the Dark Knight Rises." That's the only movie I can think about right now.


Dark Knight Rises isn't slated for release until 2013, I believe.

I'm looking forward to the new Spiderman film, the Avengers movie and Red Tails, the story of the 332nd Fighter Group (also known as the Tuskeegee Airmen) of WWII. I loved the Tuskeegee Airmen film they did back in 1995 with Laurence Fishbourne and Cuba Gooding Jr. This one looks really great as well and Cuba is going to be in the new one, too.


Actually, it's The Man of Steel that's been slated for 2013.

The Dark Knight Rises comes out next year on July 20th.


Oh, all right. I guess I got those 2 mixed up then.
2241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Elk Grove, CA
Offline
Posted 8/9/11

TobiaSR32 wrote:


Nimbus_X wrote:


TobiaSR32 wrote:


EJBlue wrote:

Right now, I'm really hyped up for "the Dark Knight Rises." That's the only movie I can think about right now.


Dark Knight Rises isn't slated for release until 2013, I believe.

I'm looking forward to the new Spiderman film, the Avengers movie and Red Tails, the story of the 332nd Fighter Group (also known as the Tuskeegee Airmen) of WWII. I loved the Tuskeegee Airmen film they did back in 1995 with Laurence Fishbourne and Cuba Gooding Jr. This one looks really great as well and Cuba is going to be in the new one, too.


Actually, it's The Man of Steel that's been slated for 2013.

The Dark Knight Rises comes out next year on July 20th.


Oh, all right. I guess I got those 2 mixed up then.


Your welcome.
236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / A White Paded Cell~
Offline
Posted 8/9/11
I'm REALLY looking forward to The Hunger Games ^__^
LOVED the books...I just hope they don't ruin it XD;;
Posted 8/22/11
The Dark Knight Rises,
The Avengers,
The Expendables 2,
Men in Black III,
The Wolverine,
Underworld: Awakening,
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance,
Ghostbusters III,
Resident Evil: Retribution,
Die Hard 5,
Dredd,
Ice Age: Continental Drift,

There's actually a whole lot more, but i'm too lazy to type it all out.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.