First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Are there any MALE manga characters you really HATE?
Latyfa 
31446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/21/11
Shinji Ikari - Neon Genesis Evangelion

Why: He just plain annoys me.
23336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/21/11
Tsuna from Reborn, just sometimes pisses me off of how much a loser he is.
9341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / irst
Offline
Posted 9/2/11
Most of the male characters in shoujo romance. The ones that are grouchy and/or insulting people, especially our heroine. Maybe some people have a thing for tsundere males, but I don't
Super sado guys too. They're tiresome.
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 9/3/11 , edited 9/5/11

_IceAndCream_ wrote:

Most of the male characters in shoujo romance. The ones that are grouchy and/or insulting people, especially our heroine. Maybe some people have a thing for tsundere males, but I don't


Tsundere males Are AWESOME.

Mostly because when you get to their dere-dere side, They are so much more Loving than that boring,flat nice boy who's always getting in the way in the beginning (which turns out to be his ONLY purpose, thus he gets paired up with the girl's love rival or is hit by a car and dies. XD)

5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/4/11
sasuke from naruto and nagi from my hime
Latyfa 
31446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/5/11

Natsu-x wrote:

Tsuna from Reborn, just sometimes pisses me off of how much a loser he is.


This one, I agree with this one too.
14679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/12/11
I can't think of any male characters at the moment, but I do have a female one that pisses me off.

It's that glasses girl from Kashimashi. She's always sticking her nose into other people business, and she seems to serve no other purpose in the show other than doing just that.
Posted 9/12/11
Sasuke !!
Frome : Naruto

Why : he just dont accept that Naruto is more cooler than him .
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 9/12/11
The guy from school days.
5619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Vancouver, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/13/11
J. Geil from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3.

It wouldn't be possible for him to be any more detestable. Still, Hanged Man was kind of an awesome stand...
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 9/13/11

tsukasa789 wrote:

I can't think of any male characters at the moment, but I do have a female one that pisses me off.

It's that glasses girl from Kashimashi. She's always sticking her nose into other people business, and she seems to serve no other purpose in the show other than doing just that.


This thread is for male characters ONLY, please.
14679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/13/11

Chiibihime wrote:


tsukasa789 wrote:

I can't think of any male characters at the moment, but I do have a female one that pisses me off.

It's that glasses girl from Kashimashi. She's always sticking her nose into other people business, and she seems to serve no other purpose in the show other than doing just that.


This thread is for male characters ONLY, please.


Wow, so sorry for trying to participate in the community.
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 9/14/11

tsukasa789 wrote:


Chiibihime wrote:


tsukasa789 wrote:

I can't think of any male characters at the moment, but I do have a female one that pisses me off.

It's that glasses girl from Kashimashi. She's always sticking her nose into other people business, and she seems to serve no other purpose in the show other than doing just that.


This thread is for male characters ONLY, please.


Wow, so sorry for trying to participate in the community.


Good sir, there are at least TWO threads in the community for hating female characters. I do not want my thread to be merged with those.
14679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/14/11

Chiibihime wrote:


tsukasa789 wrote:


Chiibihime wrote:


tsukasa789 wrote:

I can't think of any male characters at the moment, but I do have a female one that pisses me off.

It's that glasses girl from Kashimashi. She's always sticking her nose into other people business, and she seems to serve no other purpose in the show other than doing just that.


This thread is for male characters ONLY, please.


Wow, so sorry for trying to participate in the community.


Good sir, there are at least TWO threads in the community for hating female characters. I do not want my thread to be merged with those.


Please spare me your righteous indignation, princess.
Posted 9/17/11


yes yes i know this isn't from the manga but whatever
THIS ASSWHOLE, TOBARI FROM NABARI NO OU.
stupid coward D< hes to scared to go on trains and stuff, and hes always like fighting is bad blah blah blah.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.