First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Bomb explosion in Oslo, Norway
Posted 7/22/11
awh :[
51220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Oslo, Norway
Offline
Posted 7/22/11
Turned out it was a Norwegian nazi who pulled this off.
10 kids between 13 and 19 got shot and killed + some wounded, 7 dead in the explosion, 2 severely wounded.
Terrible tragedy. Kinda glad it was a Norwegian who did it and not some islamic terrorcell. Things would've gotten very complicated if so.
33131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/22/11

panzerveps wrote:

Turned out it was a Norwegian nazi who pulled this off.
10 kids between 13 and 19 got shot and killed + some wounded, 7 dead in the explosion, 2 severely wounded.
Terrible tragedy. Kinda glad it was a Norwegian who did it and not some islamic terrorcell. Things would've gotten very complicated if so.


Preferably... never let this happen. lol And regardless, they will be considered terrorists whether people like it or not. It's the perfect ruse to keep the 'silly' people oppressed and making it ever so hard on others to learn the facts.

In OTHER NEWS: . . . . . b. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . .

Move along people... :|

This is Crunchyroll, not Yahoo! :|
51220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Oslo, Norway
Offline
Posted 7/23/11
Latest update: 84 shot and killed. Most of them children..
Posted 7/23/11
This is just terrible. I just can't comprehend how a single person is capable of gunning down 84 people plus the bombing in Oslo while it only resulted in 7 deaths would have been a horrible shock for the people of norway.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 7/23/11
Hard to believe that the number of deaths increased so much while I was sleeping. Hopefully we won't see more like this with the first.
75430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 7/23/11

Half-Bliss wrote:


AHTL wrote:


Half-Bliss wrote:

Churches have burned and murders have happened due to the influence of Norwegian Black Metal. A bomb going off is no big surprise.


There is a TINY difference between church burning (Which only happened to like 5 churches - and only 2 or less were successful) and a goddamn bomb killing at least 7 people and heavily injuring 9 or more people - and then youths being shot at leading to more heavily injured and unconfirmed amounts of dead ones.

Try finding out the llast time a bomb was detonated in Norway that killed and injured people.

So kindly refrain from making such banal comment or you'll find certain consequences occurring.




Consequences? Such as you flouncing away in a huff like a princess?

Norway needs the chaos to teach them some humility, since your bratty nation is full of overfed bigots. America got hit, Israel got hit, many other countries did, too. Whether or not terrorist related isn't the issue. The fact is, some people just want to watch the world burn. When you finally grow up and realize that fact, you'll be able to sit with the rest of the adults instead of acting like a child behind your PC screen.


holy shit. No one needs random death. That's like saying the US NEEDED 9/11. While fan I am not of some of their foreign policies at the time, they didn't deserve or need that.

4046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F / Indianapolis, Ind...
Offline
Posted 7/23/11 , edited 7/23/11
I read this article online and my heart sank. My late boyfriends' mother was Norwegian...she was a beatuiful lady, and I don't mean the way she looked. WHY does anyone feel the need to kill anyone, especially children? And I refuse to accept that whole "they had a horrible childhood...blah blah blah..."
I pray for the ones who were lost, and for the ones who now have to live without them.
And I pray for mercy to the one who did this. Yes, mercy, for to wish otherwise would put me down to their level. I don't condone this act, but violence is not an answer to any question.

How strange is this? Listening to music on the PC, the shuffle turned on, and what just began....? "Ready to Go Home" by Morten Harket.....
Posted 7/23/11 , edited 7/23/11

papagolfwhiskey wrote:

holy shit. No one needs random death. That's like saying the US NEEDED 9/11. While fan I am not of some of their foreign policies at the time, they didn't deserve or need that.



Oh, but they did. The price is high for such security. It gets defeated, sometimes. The U.S. showed it cared after 9/11 and rallied to put up countermeasures against terrorist attacks. Also, we continuously lead our campaign against terrorism, but I imagine it will simmer down to a minimum level with time..... just until Ayman and his boys hit us again. Taxes will leap up again to further budget all of the equipment and people needed to deal with the global terrorism problem.

Norway has it relatively easy, and they, (horrible as it is to say) needed this tragedy. They will learn to be wary of suspicious activity, or chaos will happen much more frequently. If anything, Norway can tap into some of their old, Nordic fighting spirit and join the world in dealing with domestic and foreign acts of what is obviously terror, whether or not it was religion related.

For those that unfortunately died, their deaths won't be in vain...
75430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 7/23/11 , edited 7/23/11

Half-Bliss wrote:



Oh, but they did. The price is high for such security. It gets defeated, sometimes. The U.S. showed it cared after 9/11 and rallied to put up countermeasures against terrorist attacks. Also, we continuously lead our campaign against terrorism, but I imagine it will simmer down to a minimum level with time..... just until Ayman and his boys hit us again. Taxes will leap up again to further budget all of the equipment and people needed to deal with the global terrorism problem.

Norway has it relatively easy, and they, (horrible as it is to say) needed this tragedy. They will learn to be wary of suspicious activity, or chaos will happen much more frequently. If anything, Norway can tap into some of their old, Nordic fighting spirit and join the world in dealing with domestic and foreign acts of what is obviously terror, whether or not it was religion related.

For those that unfortunately died, their deaths won't be in vain...


I cannot agree with your callous viewpoint. It sounds too much like bloodless banalities of guys like Reinhard Heydrich and Adolf Eichmann. No one NEEDS that shit. but if they get it anyway I'd wish you a ground zero seat. just to see if making it personal changes your opinion.
75430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 7/23/11

Half-Bliss wrote:


papagolfwhiskey wrote:


Half-Bliss wrote:



Oh, but they did. The price is high for such security. It gets defeated, sometimes. The U.S. showed it cared after 9/11 and rallied to put up countermeasures against terrorist attacks. Also, we continuously lead our campaign against terrorism, but I imagine it will simmer down to a minimum level with time..... just until Ayman and his boys hit us again. Taxes will leap up again to further budget all of the equipment and people needed to deal with the global terrorism problem.

Norway has it relatively easy, and they, (horrible as it is to say) needed this tragedy. They will learn to be wary of suspicious activity, or chaos will happen much more frequently. If anything, Norway can tap into some of their old, Nordic fighting spirit and join the world in dealing with domestic and foreign acts of what is obviously terror, whether or not it was religion related.

For those that unfortunately died, their deaths won't be in vain...


I cannot agree with your callous viewpoint. It sounds too much like bloodless banalities of guys like Reinhard Heydrich and Adolf Eichmann. No one NEEDS that shit. but if they get it anyway I'd wish you a ground zero seat. just to see if making it personal changes your opinion.


It won't, even as a cascade of burning ruble comes down on my head.

Truth is, statistics tend to override what we perceive as being so tragic. You can mourn the loss of one easier than you can mourn the loss of millions. You didn't know the Norwegians who died recently, nor did I. Hence, I can't feel all that bad about it. As an American, (barbaric ape) what I seen on 9/11 is far worse and more insulting than anything which might happen in happy, little Norway. Your snide, hypocritical, and pompous remarks about my statements do not change the hard facts. Facts too hard for you to digest with your baby intestines.

"One death is a tragedy, a millions deaths is a statistic." -Joseph Stalin


And now you just make me laugh. have a nice life. Far from mine.

Posted 7/23/11 , edited 7/23/11

papagolfwhiskey wrote:


And now you just make me laugh. have a nice life. Far from mine.



Not as much as you made me laugh with your childishness naivete.

Adieu.
35014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 7/23/11
He wasent a nazi, he was a christian fudamentalist. From reeding his blogs and articles its hard to see how he could have done something like this, he dident seem violent in any way.

Best wishes to norway.
53679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/23/11
I think it's pretty badass if he blames the movie rampage

Posted 7/23/11

Half-Bliss wrote:


Not as much as you made me laugh with your childishness naivete.


It sounds more like you are holding an entire country accountable because some pricks gave you shit. That's right, innocent people deserve to die, 'learn' humility, and get terrorized just because you or someone has piss poor experience with Norwegians. I think you need humility more then anyone in Norway.


Well, anyways..... I feel bad for the families, and I hope all the injured folk are relatively unscathed. Shit happens, and it'll never be a pleasant experience. Has anyone come forward claiming responsibility? Or was this an uncalled attack?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.