First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Most Terrifying Nightmare
Posted 7/24/11
Scariest dream I had was about a purple balloon that just followed me around... That was scary... I'm not joking.
You don't believe me.
Posted 7/24/11

dragonfire00 wrote:

Scariest dream I had was about a purple balloon that just followed me around... That was scary... I'm not joking.
You don't believe me.


I have a purple balloon for you ♥.
Posted 7/24/11

MaNcH55555 wrote:


dragonfire00 wrote:

Scariest dream I had was about a purple balloon that just followed me around... That was scary... I'm not joking.
You don't believe me.


I have a purple balloon for you ♥.


.... .... ... ... ..... AROJAUWOSDJAQPOWKEDOQKWEDQOWKEDQOWDKASOLKDAOWDK!!!! *Runs away*

Posted 7/24/11

dragonfire00 wrote:


MaNcH55555 wrote:


dragonfire00 wrote:

Scariest dream I had was about a purple balloon that just followed me around... That was scary... I'm not joking.
You don't believe me.


I have a purple balloon for you ♥.


.... .... ... ... ..... AROJAUWOSDJAQPOWKEDOQKWEDQOWKEDQOWDKASOLKDAOWDK!!!! *Runs away*



4046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F / Indianapolis, Ind...
Offline
Posted 7/24/11
ANY of my dreams are nightmares, cos I don't dream unless it's a foreshadow of a family members' death. I hate dreaming.
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 7/24/11
zombie invasion nightmare.
Posted 7/24/11
zombie apocalypse :\\
636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States, Ne...
Offline
Posted 7/24/11

NyuBoom wrote:



Yeah I havent either, atleast I don't remember. I hear eating before bed can make you have some pretty insane dreams.


Not necessarily. I think it depends on what you eat. Like I heard that bananas give you nightmares.
Posted 7/24/11

Asutari wrote:
Not necessarily. I think it depends on what you eat. Like I heard that bananas give you nightmares.


Bananas, cheese, and anything else containing tyramine. Pretty much my favorite foods. I have tons of crazy dreams, but they usually aren't terrifying.

Well, once I dreamed that I walked into the kitchen and my whole family was there, but they all had the heads of our pet dog. That was extremely terrifying and I quickly woke up.
636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States, Ne...
Offline
Posted 7/24/11

kingmetaknight1 wrote:


Asutari wrote:
Not necessarily. I think it depends on what you eat. Like I heard that bananas give you nightmares.


Bananas, cheese, and anything else containing tyramine. Pretty much my favorite foods. I have tons of crazy dreams, but they usually aren't terrifying.

Well, once I dreamed that I walked into the kitchen and my whole family was there, but they all had the heads of our pet dog. That was extremely terrifying and I quickly woke up.


Haha wow really? I wonder why this is.

I'll have to google it.
Posted 7/24/11
I looked up to the sky, and there was a huge black swirling streak across the sky, surrounded with orange and red flames that fell down from the sky, I screamed. What was it? I ran to my sister. She wasnt listening. The moment she looked outside, we were running down the street. I looked up again and the black streak were gone replaced with a weird looking spaceship. It used long metal rods, and the balls of flames were still falling down from the sky. The sky was now black, and the fog was starting to grow. My sister looked up and saw a rod fly down and started to control a person, making that person jump off a building and commit suicide.

We ran and ran untill my dream changed.

I was on an operating table, my sister was next to me.

her skin wasnt right.

it was turning a blueish color

mine was just fine.

a few seconds later i look down

my skin turned a pinkish color.

are we turning into aliens?









That was one of my dreams I had a while ago too.
Alien Invasion.
66778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 7/24/11
you want to know the most scariest thing ever... waking up next to girl and she says


Posted 7/24/11

Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:

you want to know the most scariest thing ever... waking up next to girl and she says




I've had dreams about getting a girl pregnant. Though, for some reason in the dream, I'm actually happy. When I wake up I'm like "arrgh"
But IRL, if I got a girl pregnant now, I'd be a bit worried heh.
322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/24/11
Hmm, the most scary nightmare i had was I dont remember wat happened but, I was heading down to the basement nd my dad came running up all of a sudden nd right behind him was sum sort of demon/vampire creature nd then i woke up
Posted 7/24/11
Most Terrifying Nightmare....

I was sitting in a chair all tide up and some chick (looks like the wrong turn pple) was about to chop my buddy off...

I woke up just in time b4 it happened phew (-_-)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.