What do you think of tattoo's
Posted 7/23/11 , edited 7/23/11
What do you think of tattoo's?
Are they trashy, sexy or artistic?

Would you ever get one, and what would it be of?
and if not, then why not?
Posted 7/24/11
They look stupid on old and wrinkly people.
Posted 7/24/11
yeah I agree when you get older it looks gross :/
Posted 7/24/11
It looks cool and everything but why ruin your body?
Posted 7/24/11
Meaningless crap teenagers adorn themselves with to appear edgy.
401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / behind you O.O
Offline
Posted 7/24/11 , edited 7/24/11
eh, it depends who gets it and what it is. i think small memorial tattoos are okay, my aunt has one on her arm for her step-son in the military. i'm thinking of getting one too to help honor my grandfather.
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 7/24/11
Thoughts on Tattoo's
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=69142

Duplicate, please refer to the link above.
-

Isn't it bad when your on MRI with tattos on? or something I heard its really painful...
Posted 7/24/11

dirgelament wrote:

Meaningless crap teenagers adorn themselves with to appear edgy.


Not nearly as meaningless as making several accounts.

Posted 7/24/11

Lauriet wrote:


dirgelament wrote:

Meaningless crap teenagers adorn themselves with to appear edgy.


Not nearly as meaningless as making several accounts.



Please don't post off topic.
Posted 7/24/11

dirgelament wrote:


Lauriet wrote:


dirgelament wrote:

Meaningless crap teenagers adorn themselves with to appear edgy.


Not nearly as meaningless as making several accounts.



Please don't post off topic.


Lighten up Sonovabitch..... half-bliss, whatever identity crisis you're going through as of right now or will be in the near future. If you're posts (which have been twice as insulting and inflammatory) don't get trashed and deleted, I don't think mine will either. But! On topic, yeah?



I have a tribal tattoo on my left shoulder going down my triceps, and what I think is they're great ways to identify a dead body! Sarcasm aside, they're individual markers, they're almost always unique-- I like them for the simple artistic flair, tribal in particular has a depiction of imagery. It's intelligent, since tattoos are the only body modifications that can send a message, provide a plethora of (faux or otherwise) symbology,

I prefer keeping my body usually away from body modification like piercings, since the risk of infection is there. Which is why I'm pro-tattoo. Could be a real confidence booster I guess, since people are like that.
Posted 7/24/11 , edited 7/24/11

Lauriet wrote:


dirgelament wrote:


Lauriet wrote:


dirgelament wrote:

Meaningless crap teenagers adorn themselves with to appear edgy.


Not nearly as meaningless as making several accounts.



Please don't post off topic.


Lighten up Sonovabitch..... half-bliss, whatever identity crisis you're going through as of right now or will be in the near future. If you're posts (which have been twice as insulting and inflammatory) don't get trashed and deleted, I don't think mine will either. But! On topic, yeah?



I have a tribal tattoo on my left shoulder going down my triceps, and what I think is they're great ways to identify a dead body! Sarcasm aside, they're individual markers, they're almost always unique-- I like them for the simple artistic flair, tribal in particular has a depiction of imagery. It's intelligent, since tattoos are the only body modifications that can send a message, provide a plethora of (faux or otherwise) symbology,

I prefer keeping my body usually away from body modification like piercings, since the risk of infection is there. Which is why I'm pro-tattoo. Could be a real confidence booster I guess, since people are like that.


You insult me and then explain your innermost emo feelings to me having to do with your tattoos?

Now we all know about your father sticking his fingers in your anus. Let the past go.
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/24/11

Shohee wrote:

Thoughts on Tattoo's
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=69142

Duplicate, please refer to the link above.
-

Isn't it bad when your on MRI with tattos on? or something I heard its really painful...


Locked.
You must be logged in to post.