First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
[For Girls] Why do you screw at boys when we leave the toilet seat up?
Posted 7/24/11
Why do girls screw when us boys leave the toilet seat up? Tell me your opinions whether you're a boy, girl or even alien! Maybe you're a girl and you don't mind the toilet seat up because you pee standing..? I don't know! So tell me!
17276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Shuri Castle
Offline
Posted 7/24/11
Well, the way this man sees it is as follows. Let's say it's just you and your pretty lady living together. Now, for the woman, both tasks must be performed with the seat down. 2/2.

Guys? Well, we may not need it down as often, but there are certain... performance requirements at times (my doctor tells me this should be at least once a day, but it varies if I've had too much rice). 1/2.

We must understand that the toilet, though a throne it may be, follows a democratic system, according to the needs of its people. We see that 3/4 of those civilians demand the toilet seat be down. Anything less is a threat to our toilet's constitution, and must be dealt with under the full extent of the law. It's a matter of statistics, you see.

So consider this - If the lady only yells at you, you have no right to complain. If it were me? You'd be behind bars.
401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / behind you O.O
Offline
Posted 7/24/11
Doesn't really matter to me, I mean it's not like it takes me ten thousand seconds to put the seat down if my bro or his boyfriend leaves it up.
Posted 7/24/11 , edited 7/24/11
Because I'm trying to make them pee while standing up.


Don't look at me like that. It's possible.
Posted 7/24/11
Just the opposite. I don't have a problem with guys lifting up the seats at all. Some guys don't leave the seat up and pee everywhere. It's disgusting.
Posted 7/24/11

BadTiming wrote:

Doesn't really matter to me, I mean it's not like it takes me ten thousand seconds to put the seat down if my bro or his boyfriend leaves it up.


You're a diamond.

I think girls just fuss about it for the sake of fussing.
1345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/24/11

stareye_pink wrote:

Just the opposite. I don't have a problem with guys lifting up the seats at all. Some guys don't leave the seat up and pee everywhere. It's disgusting.


Omg, wait, this is SO TRUE too.
Posted 7/24/11

cat256 wrote:

this is pretty obvious......


Here is one of the reasons why relationships completely blow.
Posted 7/24/11

stareye_pink wrote:

Just the opposite. I don't have a problem with guys lifting up the seats at all. Some guys don't leave the seat up and pee everywhere. It's disgusting.


Sad... But true. Sometimes I like to leave it down to set myself a challenge to not get any pee pee on the side... LMAO!! But if you give me a good enough reason i'll always remember to keep the toilet seats up.

56555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/24/11
It's an excuse to have a fight when the reality of it is that you're fighting about a deeper rooted issue, not about the position the toilet seat is in.
Posted 7/24/11
Because many don't have the common sense to put it back down?

lol On a serious note, it doesn't bother me though. I can put the seat down and I look before I seat, unlike the ones who fallen in the toilet.
Posted 7/24/11

mystic17 wrote:

Because many don't have the common sense to put it back down?

lol On a serious note, it doesn't bother me though. I can put the seat down and I look before I seat, unlike the ones who fallen in the toilet.


Wait, what? I never knew some girls fell in the toilet just because the toilet seat is up. Wow, i'm learning new stuff, I wonder what other wonderful things i'll learn.
Posted 7/24/11

ShogunSides wrote:

Well, the way this man sees it is as follows. Let's say it's just you and your pretty lady living together. Now, for the woman, both tasks must be performed with the seat down. 2/2.

Guys? Well, we may not need it down as often, but there are certain... performance requirements at times (my doctor tells me this should be at least once a day, but it varies if I've had too much rice). 1/2.

We must understand that the toilet, though a throne it may be, follows a democratic system, according to the needs of its people. We see that 3/4 of those civilians demand the toilet seat be down. Anything less is a threat to our toilet's constitution, and must be dealt with under the full extent of the law. It's a matter of statistics, you see.

So consider this - If the lady only yells at you, you have no right to complain. If it were me? You'd be behind bars.


I like your answer, very considerate and that basically it. Most girls perceive it as their guy being inconsiderate if they can't put the seat back down.
And yes falling in is a serious hazard.
Posted 7/24/11
Lol yeah, I've heard that a lot from different women when young.
Posted 7/24/11
It doesn't bother me at all. I'm a girl and I don't know why they make a fuss about it. -.-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.