First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Wasurerareta Cave
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/28/11

Tiger_boy wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:


"Okay" Aeon punches Nami then kicked Nami on the leg again


"Good now combine that with your powers.''


"......................."
22394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 7/28/11

blackberrydeath wrote:

"......................."


"You do have powers right."
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/28/11

Tiger_boy wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:

"......................."


"You do have powers right."


"Nope i dont think so" Aeon smiles
22394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 7/28/11

blackberrydeath wrote:

"Nope i dont think so" Aeon smiles


Leo: That can't be right every witch has a power.

Nami: Well Leo go check and come back.


Student council
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 7/28/11
Miyo looks on you"i didnt saw somebody like this"
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/28/11

Tiger_boy wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:

"Nope i dont think so" Aeon smiles


Leo: That can't be right every witch has a power.

Nami: Well Leo go check and come back.




"I did say i dont think so"
22394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 7/28/11

blackberrydeath wrote:

"I did say i dont think so"


Leo: I dont have to leave I can talk to the Angels from here.

Nami: Okay then talk.

Leo: They say you can talk to animals and more.
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/28/11

Tiger_boy wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:

"I did say i dont think so"


Leo: I dont have to leave I can talk to the Angels from here.

Nami: Okay then talk.

Leo: They say you can talk to animals and more.


"um okay....."
22394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 7/28/11

blackberrydeath wrote:

"um okay....."


"Okay you can rest now if you want."
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/28/11

Tiger_boy wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:

"um okay....."


"Okay you can rest now if you want."


"Okay" Aeon sits down and looks at Sora and Jin
22394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 7/28/11 , edited 7/28/11

blackberrydeath wrote:

"Okay" Aeon sits down and looks at Sora and Jin


Leo: Are they demons Aeon?

Nami just looked at Sora and Jin and just laughed.
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/28/11

Tiger_boy wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:

"Okay" Aeon sits down and looks at Sora and Jin


Leo: Are they demons Aeon?

Nami just looked at Sora and Jin and just laughed.


Aeon laughs "Jin is a demon but he wont hurt anyone and Sora a cat"
22394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 7/28/11

blackberrydeath wrote:

Aeon laughs "Jin is a demon but he wont hurt anyone and Sora a cat"


Leo: I have to go.

Nami: Why?

Leo orbed off before he heard her say anything Nami looked irritated and turned around and unfroze Jin and Sora.
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/28/11

Tiger_boy wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:

Aeon laughs "Jin is a demon but he wont hurt anyone and Sora a cat"


Leo: I have to go.

Nami: Why?

Leo orbed off before he heard her say anything Nami looked irritated and turned around and unfroze Jin and Sora.


Jin and Sora turns around and looks at Aeon and Nami Oh hey um...... ..................
22394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 7/28/11

blackberrydeath wrote:

Jin and Sora turns around and looks at Aeon and Nami Oh hey um...... ..................


"Uh no don't talk to me you liars."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.