First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Chireiden Festival
Student council
138374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Holy Terra
Online
Posted 7/25/11
Shin and Midori look on Aeon
Posted 7/25/11
Aeon finishes her apple "Hello"
92664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Star ocean
Online
Posted 7/25/11
Kasumi giggled .Izumi leaned over her , " Oujo-Chan why are you laughing ? " he asked . Kasumi blushed and stepped backwards , " Izumi dont scare me like that " blushed Kasumi , " Maybe we should by a charm each " Kasumi suggested pointing to the charm stool .
Student council
138374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Holy Terra
Online
Posted 7/25/11
Shin nods
Midori:hello
Posted 7/25/11
Aeon smiles and walks away and Jin follows then they both went off to play games and get prizes
Student council
138374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Holy Terra
Online
Posted 7/25/11
Shin and midori walk away somewhere at the festival
Student
29240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/25/11
*walks around, with a reather bored face ,sigh*
Posted 7/25/11
Jin and Aeon starts to chase each other and bumps into peoples
Student council
138374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Holy Terra
Online
Posted 7/25/11
Shin buys some food and returns to Midori which sits on a bench waiting

Student
29240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/25/11
*bumps into Jin as she fell on his, sleeping*
Posted 7/25/11
Aeon looks at Jin "What are you going to do now" Um sorry miss and im going to get you,Aeon then he gets up and gets Eiri up and Aeon runs and Jin chases her
Student
29240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/25/11
*stood for a few seconds as she fell on the ground, still sleeping*
Posted 7/25/11 , edited 7/25/11
Aeon hears Eiri fall down and sleep and she turns around and walks toward Eiri and pokes Eiri face while Jin follows and stares
Student
29240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/25/11
15 min *as she covered her face with her right hand*
Posted 7/25/11
"Let drag her and tie her up and throw her into a river" Aeon smiles Sure i guess..... then Jin picks Eiri up and drags her while following Aeon
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.