First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Creepiest thing anyone has ever said
Posted 7/27/11
The creepiest thing anyone has ever said to me,
was from this guy named Jason,
Jason liked me,
very much.
Jason decided to come up to me in Chemistry class
and slap his journal down
and told me to read it.
"Uh Okay?"

Page after page.
All about me,
"I don't know who you are."

Jason: "The best thing about bleeding, is the taste of the blood"




So, what about you guys.
Posted 7/27/11
I was at school and some dude in my class said
"you look yummy" to me. LOL. no seriously.
Posted 7/27/11

NyuBoom wrote:

The creepiest thing anyone has ever said to me,
was from this guy named Jason,
Jason liked me,
very much.
Jason decided to come up to me in Chemistry class
and slap his journal down
and told me to read it.
"Uh Okay?"

Page after page.
All about me,
"I don't know who you are."

Jason: "The best thing about bleeding, is the taste of the blood"




So, what about you guys.


He sounds like a top lad.

I don't think anything creepy has been said to me.
Posted 7/27/11
Can I lick you?





Is that good enough?
10989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/27/11
A random guy just came to me and said "the holocaust is so fucking funny" and im black!! I dont know why hes saying it to me O.O
Posted 7/27/11

NyuBoom wrote:

Can I lick you?





Is that good enough?


Since you're a girl, no.
60465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wandering
Offline
Posted 7/27/11
"Can I spend the night with you?" ~ Complete Stranger

-_-
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 7/27/11
"I know where you live."

Seriously, wtf?
Posted 7/27/11

Han_Solo wrote:


NyuBoom wrote:

Can I lick you?





Is that good enough?


Since you're a girl, no.


Now I'm a boy
12565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
lost on the road...
Offline
Posted 7/27/11
Girl:"I'm gonna gobble you up" *slides her hand between my legs*

Me: *backs away* "Whoa hold up now I maybe a guy who's hormone driven today but that doesn't mean u should take advantage"

Girl: "That just makes me want to eat you up more"

Yeaaa it was the most creepiest thing to me in a way

"Many would have taken this chance" (what i thought when i left but she still tries to this today ^_^')
Posted 7/27/11
Nyu..... Dear, I think this Jason was yandere for you. Which is bad. Though it could be worst... you could be put into a yandere triangle.


Han_Solo wrote:

He sounds like a top lad.


Oh, Han.
Posted 7/27/11

Lauriet wrote:

Nyu..... Dear, I think this Jason was yandere for you. Which is bad. Though it could be worst... you could be put into a yandere triangle.


Han_Solo wrote:

He sounds like a top lad.


Oh, Han.


I am thinking that too, most of the stuff he wrote was about death and stuff,
I just kinda gave it back to him and left.

2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 7/27/11
your hair smells like puppies, i know where you live, well your hips dont like (creepy smile and wink), and i cant think of anything else
Posted 7/27/11 , edited 7/27/11
my female cousin that apparently has a secret crush on me .....maybe not what she says ...but the way she looks at me just because she hot doesn't mean u cant be a total creeper LOL......it doesn't disgust me ...just cracks me up in the end HAHA...
65651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/27/11
Well, I was watching Cartoon network and then all of a sudden....


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7QQbu5JEBc
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.