First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Tokyo Town
Posted 8/29/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

" sure but i dont even now your name"


He smiles at her."Well my name is Syaoran."
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 8/29/11

" My name is Leya" She smiled
Posted 8/29/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


" My name is Leya" She smiled


"Well that is such a cute name."He smiles again.
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 8/29/11

TheBlackFlash wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


" My name is Leya" She smiled


"Well that is such a cute name."He smiles again.

"why thanks "
Posted 8/29/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


TheBlackFlash wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


" My name is Leya" She smiled


"Well that is such a cute name."He smiles again.

"why thanks "


"You're welcome."
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 8/29/11

" lets go then" She smiled
Posted 8/29/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


" lets go then" She smiled


"Ok but where are we going?"He asked.
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 8/29/11

TheBlackFlash wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


" lets go then" She smiled


"Ok but where are we going?"He asked.


' i dont know, g random directions and seee whre we end up?" She asked unsure
Posted 8/29/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


TheBlackFlash wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


" lets go then" She smiled


"Ok but where are we going?"He asked.


' i dont know, g random directions and seee whre we end up?" She asked unsure


He looked at her and began to speak."Yea or we could go to your dorm or mine." he said.
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 8/29/11

" So you would bring a girl who u just met to your dorm?" She said jokingly as she smiled
Posted 8/29/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


" So you would bring a girl who u just met to your dorm?" She said jokingly as she smiled


Syaoaran blushes a lil. "Um well I guess I would. Especially if she was as cute as you." He smiled.
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 8/29/11
Leya smiled and blushed very lightly. " thanks " She smiled at him
Posted 8/29/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

Leya smiled and blushed very lightly. " thanks " She smiled at him


He smiled back at her. "So do you wanna go back to my dorm?" He asked.
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 8/30/11

" sure" She shrugged.
Posted 8/30/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


" sure" She shrugged.


"Ok then" He smiled as he grabbed her hand and walked.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.