First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Character
1000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/10/11

Yukihimetsu wrote:

Usrename:Yukihimetsu
Name:Katahira Ryoma
Age: 18
Power/ability: darkness
Weapon: Summons death and knives
What are you: dark shinigami
Rank/Title: Princess
your kingdom: Sky
bio: -update later-
Pic:human form

Shinigami form


approved lol have fun
Member
29240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/10/11
ty
1000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/10/11


welcome
Member
928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in hell...
Offline
Posted 8/11/11
thanks!!
Member
6859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Caribbean
Offline
Posted 8/16/11 , edited 8/17/11
Usrename: Shamere
Name: Raena Rishoto
Age: 18
Power/ability: Teleportation, Controlling Liquids, Power of Snow.
Weapon: None.
What are you: Yuki-onna (A snow woman)
your kingdom: Snow Kingdom
Rank/Title: Princess
bio: It turns out she is Akiko's long lost older sister. She has returned to take her rightful place as heir to the thrown of the Snow Kingdom.
Pic:
Member
10882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / under yo' bed, chica
Offline
Posted 8/16/11
Usrename: Ashlillie
Name: Maru Hakiyuma
Age: 16
Power/ability: Control Snow/Ice
Wepon: None
What are you: A snow dutchess
your kingdom: Snow
bio: When Maru was little, she found out she could control snow. When she found this out. she never told anyone, for she wanted to keep it a secret. One winter, one of her friends found out, and threatened to kill her. She got terrified and froze her friend, and later found out she was just bluffing.Maru couldn't undo this so, she ran away from home. She ran all the way here to the Snow Kingdom, and now she believes that she is the dutchess of this place.
Pic:
47385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 8/16/11

Shamere wrote:

Usrename: Shamere
Name: Raena Rishoto
Age: 18
Power/ability: Teleportation, Controlling Liquids, Power of Snow.
Weapon: None.
What are you: Yuki-onna (A snow woman)
your kingdom: Snow Kingdom
bio: It turns out she is Akiko's long lost older sister. She has returned to take her rightful place as heir to the thrown of the Snow Kingdom.
Pic:


Approved
Member
28424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Europe, Norway
Offline
Posted 8/17/11
Username: JannPass
Name: Mira
Age: 18
Power/ability: Can use many sharp objects, good with sword and arrows.
Weapon: Usually swords, but she also have bow and arrows.
What are you: Knight
Your kingdom: Sea
Bio: Mira's family have been knights for a long time, but not everyone in her family. They had to be tested to see if they got what it takes. She learned how to fight from when she was young. She is villing to risk her life to help out the nobles etc. She grew to become a loyal knight over the years. Her father, Haru trained her and was strikt with her. Her mother was not a knight, she was born to weak and died when Mira was 4 years old. She started as a knight when she was 17 years old, when her father retierd because of an injury. The injury prevented him to continue. When people meet him, he can seem like a heartless person.
Pic:
1000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/19/11

JannPass wrote:

Username: JannPass
Name: Mira
Age: 18
Power/ability: Can use many sharp objects, good with sword and arrows.
Weapon: Usually swords, but she also have bow and arrows.
What are you: Knight
Your kingdom: Sea
Bio: Mira's family have been knights for a long time, but not everyone in her family. They had to be tested to see if they got what it takes. She learned how to fight from when she was young. She is villing to risk her life to help out the nobles etc. She grew to become a loyal knight over the years. Her father, Haru trained her and was strikt with her. Her mother was not a knight, she was born to weak and died when Mira was 4 years old. She started as a knight when she was 17 years old, when her father retierd because of an injury. The injury prevented him to continue. When people meet him, he can seem like a heartless person.
Pic:


Approved Have fun lol
Member
10882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / under yo' bed, chica
Offline
Posted 8/19/11
Am I approved or not? I noticed you all just ignore my post! XD
1000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/23/11

Ashlillie wrote:

Usrename: Ashlillie
Name: Maru Hakiyuma
Age: 16
Power/ability: Control Snow/Ice
Wepon: None
What are you: A snow dutchess
your kingdom: Snow
bio: When Maru was little, she found out she could control snow. When she found this out. she never told anyone, for she wanted to keep it a secret. One winter, one of her friends found out, and threatened to kill her. She got terrified and froze her friend, and later found out she was just bluffing.Maru couldn't undo this so, she ran away from home. She ran all the way here to the Snow Kingdom, and now she believes that she is the dutchess of this place.
Pic:


OMG so SORRY Ya your approved have funn lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.