First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
sky kingdom
1000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 7/28/11
These is for any one lol. so have fun
Posted 7/28/11
Zero was walking around the sky kingdom. he was wearing a hood to cover his face so no one recognized him
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/29/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:

Zero was walking around the sky kingdom. he was wearing a hood to cover his face so no one recognized him


Alan was walking around. He had his tool box in his hands.
"Eh.. where's my next job to..." He said looking at a paper he had in his other hand.
Posted 7/29/11


the wind started to blow a little so Zero held on to his hood trying to keep it keep it up but then he bumped into Alan making them both fall on the ground .
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/29/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



the wind started to blow a little so Zero held on to his hood trying to keep it keep it up but then he bumped into Alan making them both fall on the ground .


"Uh! WOAH!!" He said falling back, the toolbox opened and a bunch of tools came flying up to his face. "ACK!" He said and catched them all in a second and shoving them into his toolbox, and close it. He let out a sigh of relief, until he got hit by his screwdriver in his face.
"Ow..... I knew I was missing something...." He said.
Posted 7/29/11


"i'm so sorry" Zero said as he was still on the ground then his hood went down and his face was shown
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/29/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



"i'm so sorry" Zero said as he was still on the ground then his hood went down and his face was shown


"Noo Problem......" He said than he looked at him. "Ah..." Was all he said. Than a bunch of people started to gather around them.
Posted 7/29/11


"oh no." Zero said then he quickly put on up his hood,got up,grabbed Alan's hand and ran till they reached a ally and he stopped there
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/29/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



"oh no." Zero said then he quickly put on up his hood,got up,grabbed Alan's hand and ran till they reached a ally and he stopped there


"W-waaaaaaaaaa!!!" He yelled as he was dragged. "Dude! You didn't have to drag me!, nor did you need to bring me with you!" Alan said.
Posted 7/29/11


Zero let go of Alan's hand "sorry it was just a reaction i had" Zero said
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/29/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



Zero let go of Alan's hand "sorry it was just a reaction i had" Zero said


"Anyway! Whatsup with the crowd out there!! I mean.. WHO DAH FAQ ARE YOU?!" Alan said pointing at Zero.
(Note: Alan has been cooped up a bit too long in making machines xD...+ his memory sucks...)
Posted 7/29/11


(XD thats nice to know)
"i see you must be a engineer." Zero said "my name is Zero Ragnarok and i am Prince of this kingdom"
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/29/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



(XD thats nice to know)
"i see you must be a engineer." Zero said "my name is Zero Ragnarok and i am Prince of this kingdom"


"Ah.. I see... I'm Alan Wallker. .. Shoudl i call you.. your majesty? or something.. tough that makes me feel weird. I'll just call yo Ze-kun." Alan said. "Well anyywwaaayy... I notice your either exploring the kingdom or running away~... Wich 1 is it? or is it something else?" Alan continued, not letting Zero reply to the nickname he gave him.

(Alan = He.. is.. unique... lllol)
Posted 7/29/11


(he's almost to "unique" for his own good XD)
"calling me Zero would be better then Ze-kun......" Zero mumbled "but i'm not running away i'm just walking around the kingdom"
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/29/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



(he's almost to "unique" for his own good XD)
"calling me Zero would be better then Ze-kun......" Zero mumbled "but i'm not running away i'm just walking around the kingdom"


"I see I see... Anyway Ze-kun. <--ignoring Zero's side comments lulz) You should have a better disguise geez!" Alan said.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.