First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
sky kingdom
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/11

lovaaa wrote:



(haha, so THAT'S why that name is so familiar, lol- only now remembered XD)

*sigh* Ash touches the robot, and the ice shatters
" well, if it's you who wants to bother me, you shouldn't use third party- that's sly, and really- not a way for a honest person to act.....
you know, robots too, can have souls- though this one doesn't. Is this another hologram of yours?"


"Hah no. I just putted a mask on it." Alan said.
Member
6353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In.Your.Sleep.......
Offline
Posted 8/7/11


*tilts her head to the side*
"so what's underneath it, Alan- fish?
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/11

lovaaa wrote:



*tilts her head to the side*
"so what's underneath it, Alan- fish?


"Mechanical Parts." Alan said.
Member
6353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In.Your.Sleep.......
Offline
Posted 8/7/11


".........Alright"
*She turns around and starts playing her flute again*
after a few seconds of doing that, she asks Alan
"you dance?"
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/11

lovaaa wrote:



".........Alright"
*She turns around and starts playing her flute again*
after a few seconds of doing that, she asks Alan
"you dance?"


"No. Why?" Alan said, sitting.
Member
6353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In.Your.Sleep.......
Offline
Posted 8/7/11


"....nothing really.....but if u will have a desire to learn, i could teach u, though i'm not sure what my pay would be"
*Ash smiles a smile that only dark witches could master, and always used on their customers to tempt them to try their service*
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/11

lovaaa wrote:



"....nothing really.....but if u will have a desire to learn, i could teach u, though i'm not sure what my pay would be"
*Ash smiles a smile that only dark witches could master, and always used on their customers to tempt them to try their service*


"No thanks." Alan said than was back to typing on his computer.
Member
6353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In.Your.Sleep.......
Offline
Posted 8/7/11

*smirk*
"'whatever pleases you"
she jumps off 5 story building she sat on, and disappeared in the crowd of the folks. Still running, Ash started playing her flute as people went on their businesses.
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/11

lovaaa wrote:


*smirk*
"'whatever pleases you"
she jumps off 5 story building she sat on, and disappeared in the crowd of the folks. Still running, Ash started playing her flute as people went on their businesses.


Alan was watching her at times. He took a lollipop in his pocket, unwrapped it and ate it.
Member
6353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In.Your.Sleep.......
Offline
Posted 8/7/11 , edited 8/7/11


as Ash danced, played her flute, she noticed a shard object- a broken glass.
She piked up a piece, and threw it at a step away from Alan. It met it's mark- A robot, who started acting very weirdly- he was in a position like he was about to stab Alan.
As the glass went through the robot, the robot broke.

Ash then disapeared
(gtg :P)
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/11

lovaaa wrote:



as Ash danced, played her flute, she noticed a shard object- a broken glass.
She piked up a piece, and threw it at a step away from Alan. It met it's mark- A robot, who started acting very weirdly- he was in a position like he was about to stab Alan.
As the glass went through the robot, the robot broke.

Ash then disapeared
(gtg :P)


(kk)
Alan turned around.
"Oooh~ Thanks I forgot my knife..." Alans aid taking the knife. "Ah... Your broken." Alan said. He sighed.
Member
6353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In.Your.Sleep.......
Offline
Posted 8/12/11
Ash is in her "noble" clothes, walking around town, pretending to look at some stuff to buy when really, she plans on how to "get lost" and change her cloth
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/13/11
Amelia with 5 armed men walks toward a tavern

Member
928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in hell...
Offline
Posted 8/13/11

*Ryoma walks on the sky kingdom enjoying the view!! on her way to the palace she sees a girl looking at some store and goes straight to her* It's something wrong?what are you looking at??*a little bit confused *
Member
6353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In.Your.Sleep.......
Offline
Posted 8/13/11 , edited 8/13/11

(is that "girl" Ash? :P)
*o.o*
"ha...hahahahaha~"
"nooooooooo~"
* kind of nervously looks away*
"nothing's wrong"
Ash picks up a charm on the table, and tries to look all girly-like and interested so that Ryoma wouldn't guess that she wanted to "get lost" cuz Ash's suppose to be....noble as 5 men with Amelia goes by toward a tavern
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.