First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Sea kingdom
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/10/11 , edited 8/10/11
Amelia looks on the masked person who sat in front of her putting a sack with gold on the table and whispers to her something

Member
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/10/11
*saw the sack of gold, walks to the table*...what are you 2 doing*as she held up the sack of gold*
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/10/11 , edited 8/10/11
Amelia and the masked person look on you and some other people in the tavern stand up holding ther hands on their swords
Amelia:its not your buisness miss its better for you to not involve
the masked man grabs the sack and takes it from you

Member
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/10/11
why not?*stared at Amiles, didn't notice the ppl that stood up*
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/10/11
Amelia:i told you miss its not your buisness
one of the people who stand up walks to you and grabs your arm


Member
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/10/11
don't touch me! >=O ....and why wouldn't it be
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/10/11
Amelia:dont ask to much if you dont want that your body will land inside a sewer"takes the sack with the gold"tell your master that i will agree" under the mask appears a evil smile and then the man stands bows and leaves the tavern"

Member
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/10/11
*sigh* ok...
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/10/11
Amelia looks on the man which is holding your arm"let her go"the man nods realases you and returns to his table the other people also sit and return to drinking and talking"

Member
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/10/11
wow...*sat before Amelia* you must her a lot of...power?
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/10/11
Amelia looks on your and dont say anything

Member
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/10/11
is there something wrong?
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/11/11
Amelia:why i know why you siting here?

Member
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/11/11
bcus i want to sit here
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/11/11
a woman puts in front of Amelia a plate with some food and walks away and Amelia starts to eat

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.