First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Sea kingdom
Member
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/11/11
*looked around* excuse...what's happening?
Member
539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/11/11


A merchant turns to you and yells "An assassin is loose! Many guards have already been killed!"
Sabrina hears this from a distance, she gets and and turns to leave in silence.
Member
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/11/11
*appears before her, as the coat she was wearing covered her face*trying to run?
Member
539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/11/11

andiKallai wrote:

*appears before her, as the coat she was wearing covered her face*trying to run?


Sabrina turned her head a little. "I do not run from my opponents. It's better than checkmate for us if I kill you." she said as she extended her hidden blade. "Perhaps you'd be willing to fight back, but I do not have time to play your foolish games. Why don't you terrorize the city more? I'm sure it pleases you."
Member
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/11/11
*moves out of her way* leave!...get out of here
Member
539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/11/11

andiKallai wrote:

*moves out of her way* leave!...get out of here


Sabrina draws back her balde and puts her arm down. "I will choose when to leave for myself." she says as she walks past the princess, snatching one of her bejeweled hairpins and walking around the corner. She jumps from roof to roof to the bureau.
Member
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/11/11
*kicked her chin while she tried to take her hairpins*
Member
539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/11/11

andiKallai wrote:

*kicked her chin while she tried to take her hairpins*


( But she already left....)
Member
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/11/11
[ yea i know...and you just demonstrated how powerless is my chara...*sigh* ]
Member
539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/11/11

andiKallai wrote:

[ yea i know...and you just demonstrated how powerless is my chara...*sigh* ]


(Don't worry, she'll drop/give it back sometime later. I've got i covered. Sorry, it's late here.)
Member
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/11/11
[ haha, no prob here it's 7 am/didn't sleep till now ]
*sigh* this town is weird...very weird*as she turned around and walked to the castel*
Member
6353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In.Your.Sleep.......
Offline
Posted 8/12/11
Fannie walks around the city, and sees soone jumping on the roofs.
"huh, if he/she falls and breaks something, I'M not fixing it" walks around and looks at the buildings
"......i think i need to find an "appropriate" job. now, and after THAT go and try to see a king or some other noble person....sigh, it's times like this that i wish for a cranky grandmother."
Member
10800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hells Darkest Corner
Offline
Posted 9/19/11

FangDragon wrote:



Nanami chuckled and held out her hand. "You were just too busy working to rebuild, you didn't notice. I'm Nanami by the way."


Tern shakes he hand "I'm Tern, nice to meet you. It took a lot of work but im finally done." Tern looks aroound at his handy work very pleased.
Member
10800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hells Darkest Corner
Offline
Posted 9/19/11

lovaaa wrote:



Fannie dropped her suitcase on the floor to put her hands on her knees and get her panting breathing under control long enough to say
"first thing first-is this THE sea kingdom?"
as Abel, her pet with 3 tails jumped from her shoulder to Tern's to lick water dripping from his hair and his face.

(the bucked had water-right?)


Tern looks even more astonished now that he noticed all the people that were already here. "Yes this is THE Sea Kingdom...actually the only one i hope." Tern does not move as he doesn't know if the strange creature now licking him is hostile or not.
Member
10800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hells Darkest Corner
Offline
Posted 9/19/11

andiKallai wrote:

*opened the door, stared at Tern*


Tern notices the person staring at him and seems very uncomfortable...as if he doesn't know what to do next.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.