First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply The Beach
92682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Star ocean
Online
Posted 7/29/11 , edited 7/29/11




4555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Edmonton
Offline
Posted 7/30/11
Robbie is walking down to the water to go for a swim.
4555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Edmonton
Offline
Posted 7/30/11
Robbie runs into the water and then goes under water because he wanted to.
Posted 7/30/11

halliday3 wrote:

Robbie runs into the water and then goes under water because he wanted to.


Jin and Jun watches Robbie then looks at the ocean
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 7/30/11 , edited 7/30/11
Janette was eating a snowcone, whistling happily in between bites.
4555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Edmonton
Offline
Posted 7/31/11
Robbie slowly walks out of the water and moving his hands in his hair to make it spike again.
92682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Star ocean
Online
Posted 7/31/11
Kasumi was walking along the pare eating chocolate pancakes on a stick .
4555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Edmonton
Offline
Posted 7/31/11
Robbie is now walking on the beach where his swim shorts and look around.
4555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Edmonton
Offline
Posted 7/31/11

blackberrydeath wrote:


halliday3 wrote:

Robbie runs into the water and then goes under water because he wanted to.


Jin and Jun watches Robbie then looks at the ocean


Robbie then saw jin and his friend watching and he said "what."
Posted 7/31/11

halliday3 wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:


halliday3 wrote:

Robbie runs into the water and then goes under water because he wanted to.


Jin and Jun watches Robbie then looks at the ocean


Robbie then saw jin and his friend watching and he said "what."


Jun sticks her tongue at Robbie and laughs while Jin looks away
4555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Edmonton
Offline
Posted 7/31/11

blackberrydeath wrote:


halliday3 wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:


halliday3 wrote:

Robbie runs into the water and then goes under water because he wanted to.


Jin and Jun watches Robbie then looks at the ocean


Robbie then saw jin and his friend watching and he said "what."


Jun sticks her tongue at Robbie and laughs while Jin looks away


"hey that's not nice you know," he said to Jun. then slowly walks to them.
Posted 7/31/11


"hey that's not nice you know," he said to Jun. then slowly walks to them.

Jun keeps sticking her tongue at Robbie
4555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Edmonton
Offline
Posted 7/31/11

blackberrydeath wrote:



"hey that's not nice you know," he said to Jun. then slowly walks to them.


Jun keeps sticking her tongue at Robbie

"Robbie goes right up to where they are and said "hey jin, Who is that girl, your girlfriend."
Posted 7/31/11

halliday3 wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:



"hey that's not nice you know," he said to Jun. then slowly walks to them.


Jun keeps sticking her tongue at Robbie


"Robbie goes right up to where they are and said "hey jin, Who is that girl, your girlfriend."

Jin looks at Robbie How do you know my name and no she isnt "Haha he knows your name when you never even met him"
4555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Edmonton
Offline
Posted 7/31/11
"how i know his name because a little bird tolled me, okay i just took a guess and well i think i'm right am i and is she your sister or friend."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.