First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
What do girls expect from a boyfriend?
Posted 1/16/08
Hey pplz this thread is not like "What do girls want?"..............That thread is for general wants, buts this is about relationships and opinions.
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/08
this should be pg13. and why is wolzen so obsessed with large penises
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 1/16/08

ailin350 wrote:

this should be pg13. and why is wolzen so obsessed with large penises


cause i'm right of course women want a zombie with a big penis

18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/08

wolzen wrote:


ailin350 wrote:

this should be pg13. and why is wolzen so obsessed with large penises


cause i'm right of course women want a zombie with a big penis



and how do you know? if you aren't a female
4769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/08
the bigger ur DICK the better
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 1/16/08

ailin350 wrote:


wolzen wrote:


ailin350 wrote:

this should be pg13. and why is wolzen so obsessed with large penises


cause i'm right of course women want a zombie with a big penis



and how do you know? if you aren't a female


tell me if i'm right or not lol

Posted 1/16/08
maybe wolzen likes them too much lol *cough* (gay) *cough*

Plz keep in proper age range plz!!!!!!!
1077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/16/08
A guy with a big *** usually hurts a gurl like crazy from what i've heard.... but girls expect their boyfriend to be faithful. Wow, it seems like your school or town has a lot of sluts
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/08

wolzen wrote:
and how do you know? if you aren't a female


tell me if i'm right or not lol



well, on the health side, I don't think so.
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 1/16/08 , edited 4/18/08

ailin350 wrote:


wolzen wrote:
and how do you know? if you aren't a female


tell me if i'm right or not lol



well, on the health side, I don't think so.


lol just answer the question how it is meant to be answered

7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 1/16/08 , edited 4/18/08

cocoluvnihon wrote:

A guy with a big *** usually hurts a gurl like crazy from what i've heard.... but girls expect their boyfriend to be faithful. Wow, it seems like your school or town has a lot of sluts


zombie again...

18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/08 , edited 4/18/08

wolzen wrote:


ailin350 wrote:


wolzen wrote:
and how do you know? if you aren't a female


tell me if i'm right or not lol



well, on the health side, I don't think so.


lol just answer the question how it is meant to be answered



No, in my opinion, I don't think so. In a relationship, it isn't just about penis and sex.
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 1/16/08 , edited 4/18/08

ailin350 wrote:


wolzen wrote:


ailin350 wrote:


wolzen wrote:
and how do you know? if you aren't a female


tell me if i'm right or not lol



well, on the health side, I don't think so.


lol just answer the question how it is meant to be answered



No, in my opinion, I don't think so. In a relationship, it isn't just about penis and sex.


i still think you're lying but at least the zombie thing applies no matter what

1040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 1/16/08 , edited 4/18/08
1. must be taller
2. smart - may not be in academic but at least common sense
3. FAITHFUL - very impt
4. good communication

last but not least, the gal like the boy can le
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/08 , edited 4/18/08

wolzen wrote:

i still think you're lying but at least the zombie thing applies no matter what



ok, zoombie win. you and your zombie's penis, have fun
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.