First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Cage Of Eden Anime?
1079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/9/13
Cage of Eden needs a continuation cause that ending was not impressive x.x
39486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 7/9/13

Marimii wrote:

Cage of Eden needs a continuation cause that ending was not impressive x.x


Not impressive is the pretty way to put it. It didn't feel like an ending at all, even the term "open ending" doesn't apply here. It's a bad joke of an ending, that's what it is.
1079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/9/13

Victoryfraud wrote:


Marimii wrote:

Cage of Eden needs a continuation cause that ending was not impressive x.x


Not impressive is the pretty way to put it. It didn't feel like an ending at all, even the term "open ending" doesn't apply here. It's a bad joke of an ending, that's what it is.


Truuuuuuuu. It was kind of confusing too (well for me) about Sengoku's mom and Mina's Grandfather and how she was trying to save him or something like that ><
39486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 7/10/13

Marimii wrote:


Victoryfraud wrote:


Marimii wrote:

Cage of Eden needs a continuation cause that ending was not impressive x.x


Not impressive is the pretty way to put it. It didn't feel like an ending at all, even the term "open ending" doesn't apply here. It's a bad joke of an ending, that's what it is.


Truuuuuuuu. It was kind of confusing too (well for me) about Sengoku's mom and Mina's Grandfather and how she was trying to save him or something like that ><


Yeah, the whole series went to kingdom come as soon as they began with all the time travel mumbo-jumbo. They should have stayed with the survival genre, at least then it was still exciting.
1079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/10/13

Victoryfraud wrote:


Marimii wrote:


Victoryfraud wrote:


Marimii wrote:

Cage of Eden needs a continuation cause that ending was not impressive x.x


Not impressive is the pretty way to put it. It didn't feel like an ending at all, even the term "open ending" doesn't apply here. It's a bad joke of an ending, that's what it is.


Truuuuuuuu. It was kind of confusing too (well for me) about Sengoku's mom and Mina's Grandfather and how she was trying to save him or something like that ><


Yeah, the whole series went to kingdom come as soon as they began with all the time travel mumbo-jumbo. They should have stayed with the survival genre, at least then it was still exciting.


I hope I wasn't the only one confused with the time travel thing xD
We don't even know what happened to Hades or Kouhei~!
39486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 7/10/13

Marimii wrote:


I hope I wasn't the only one confused with the time travel thing xD
We don't even know what happened to Hades or Kouhei~!


Yeah, and that's just some of the many unanswered questions. My face was like an enormous question mark when i read the last couple of pages.
Urban Legended
20362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 7/10/13

querkle wrote:

Considering how the story goes, there is no way to wrap it up nicely in a 12 or 24 ep anime. Make up some shitty ending is the only way it happen which would be disappointing. Sticking with the story for 1 or 2 seasons would just leave people hanging at the end. There is no real resolution to the arcs, as the main problem will exist till they escape.


Plenty of animes that have lasted more than 12 or 24 episodes. Can easily make it one of those animes that run longer.
35048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 7/10/13 , edited 7/10/13
only if they change that ending AMAZING manga but worst ending ever

1079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/11/13

Victoryfraud wrote:


Marimii wrote:


I hope I wasn't the only one confused with the time travel thing xD
We don't even know what happened to Hades or Kouhei~!


Yeah, and that's just some of the many unanswered questions. My face was like an enormous question mark when i read the last couple of pages.


Well I guess it's just a good manga with a good plot but ended with a shitty ending and many unanswered questions ~
39486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 7/11/13

Marimii wrote:



Well I guess it's just a good manga with a good plot but ended with a shitty ending and many unanswered questions ~


That pretty much sums it up, yeah. Too bad about the ending, because i really liked the rest of the series.
1079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/11/13

Victoryfraud wrote:


Marimii wrote:



Well I guess it's just a good manga with a good plot but ended with a shitty ending and many unanswered questions ~


That pretty much sums it up, yeah. Too bad about the ending, because i really liked the rest of the series.


Meh, me too x.x
71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/11/13
Cage of eden is great BUT..... since it ended it chances of getting an anime are very low. if it hadn't even been disccused (an anime project idea) before the manga ended then idd say it has a super low chance of becomeing an anime
Sailor Candy Moderator
165696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 9/11/13
Please continue here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-772905/cage-of-edeneden-no-ori Don't want too many similar topics.

Also, please ask all your questions in on of the sticky help threads :P! Thanks!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.