First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Kyoshiro Clan: Eastern front
Warrior
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/5/11
*saw the soldiers charging* i wanna fight *sigh, smiles* but it's better to sit and watch than to disturb their war
Ninja
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/5/11


Howaido saw the approaching army his wind was useless now for the archers the army had gotten close enough it didn't matter he snap his fan closed as he did he saw Daz burst forth from the Castle on his horse Howaido remembered his new masters orders 'right" he flipped on the wall and brought his heel down on the back of an enemy soilders head sending out a shock wave with out delay he began running through the battle field after Daz to keep an eye on him He would strike soilders in the neck severing their spines internally. he soon was not far behind daz and jumped onto the back on Daz's horse with out the horse noticing He spoke to daz "I am to accompany you Daz let us use our strength to rebuke these forces off our land."
Creator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/5/11

lucky72 wrote:

Howaido saw the approaching army his wind was useless now for the archers the army had gotten close enough it didn't matter he snap his fan closed as he did he saw Daz burst forth from the Castle on his horse Howaido remembered his new masters orders 'right" he flipped on the wall and brought his heel down on the back of an enemy soilders head sending out a shock wave with out delay he began running through the battle field after Daz to keep an eye on him He would strike soilders in the neck severing their spines internally. he soon was not far behind daz and jumped onto the back on Daz's horse with out the horse noticing He spoke to daz "I am to accompany you Daz let us use our strength to rebuke these forces off our land."


Daz was surprised as he saw Howaido jump on the back of his horse but as he heard him talk he didnt really have time for questions right now though infact he was glad of the help an extra ally meant a slight more chance of winning he gave a slight smile and nodded "Alright then lets do this" he spoke as he then continued slashing soldiers from below as he continued to rise his horse for awhile he wasnt sure who the enemies commander was
Posted 8/5/11


Reguardless of Yayori will to stay out of the fight, being so close to the battle field, she was seen as an enemy in the chaos of war. Without a roar, one of the imperial soldiers swung down his sword, in an attempt to cleave the womans head from her shoulders.

Before serpenter could lead his troops into the castle, the dragon of Koshiro, Daz appeared, slicing through the near troops with the ferocity of the dragon of which he was named after. The streaks of red and silver, as he rode through the crowds, cutting down enemies were rather magnificent, his actions on the battle field proving that he was a magnificent warrior.
"Warrior of Koshiro!" Serpenter roared, standing unmoving in front of the horse. "It looks like its time for our rematch!" In an instant, Serpenter lunged forwards, smashing the horse with his armored gauntlet, enforced with his super hot battle aura.
Following his leaders lead, one of the armies commanders - a master of Iaido as wel as other martial arts, raised his blade, making a lightning fast slash for Howaido.
Warrior
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/5/11 , edited 8/5/11


*Runs to Serpenter* would you accept my help? to defeat the Koshiro?!
Ninja
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/5/11

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:


lucky72 wrote:

Howaido saw the approaching army his wind was useless now for the archers the army had gotten close enough it didn't matter he snap his fan closed as he did he saw Daz burst forth from the Castle on his horse Howaido remembered his new masters orders 'right" he flipped on the wall and brought his heel down on the back of an enemy soilders head sending out a shock wave with out delay he began running through the battle field after Daz to keep an eye on him He would strike soilders in the neck severing their spines internally. he soon was not far behind daz and jumped onto the back on Daz's horse with out the horse noticing He spoke to daz "I am to accompany you Daz let us use our strength to rebuke these forces off our land."


Daz was surprised as he saw Howaido jump on the back of his horse but as he heard him talk he didnt really have time for questions right now though infact he was glad of the help an extra ally meant a slight more chance of winning he gave a slight smile and nodded "Alright then lets do this" he spoke as he then continued slashing soldiers from below as he continued to rise his horse for awhile he wasnt sure who the enemies commander was


Howaido jumped from the horse and ran next to it just out of daz's swords reach he punched and kicked at soilders with such force it broke bones he worked his strikes in effortlessly to his run he drew his fan and spun causing a tornado of wind to throw enemy soilders into the air he jumped into the air and punched them all to the ground rupturing organs blood poured from their mouth Howaido began to slow a bit taking on more then one at a time wasn't his strong suit but it war he had to learn to do it.
Creator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/5/11

serpenter wrote:


Reguardless of Yayori will to stay out of the fight, being so close to the battle field, she was seen as an enemy in the chaos of war. Without a roar, one of the imperial soldiers swung down his sword, in an attempt to cleave the womans head from her shoulders.

Before serpenter could lead his troops into the castle, the dragon of Koshiro, Daz appeared, slicing through the near troops with the ferocity of the dragon of which he was named after. The streaks of red and silver, as he rode through the crowds, cutting down enemies were rather magnificent, his actions on the battle field proving that he was a magnificent warrior.
"Warrior of Koshiro!" Serpenter roared, standing unmoving in front of the horse. "It looks like its time for our rematch!" In an instant, Serpenter lunged forwards, smashing the horse with his armored gauntlet, enforced with his super hot battle aura.
Following his leaders lead, one of the armies commanders - a master of Iaido as wel as other martial arts, raised his blade, making a lightning fast slash for Howaido.


Daz then back flipped off of his horse "You...Serpenter....so your the army's commander" Daz gritted his teeth as he did "Do you know how many innocent soldiers have died the souls you slaughtered those soldiers have families hopes dreams of the land of protect lord koshiro they died for him and for me..."He yelled his anger was hard to keep under control though he tried his best to keep a level head on situation as he glanced a serpneter once again...None the less...you're right...I never thought our rematch would come this quickly...my soul has been screaming at me to battle you again...though this battle shall not just be for me but for the men and families of sendai the souls your men destroyed...get ready" He exclaimed as he dashed towards his red headed opponent Daz's swords movements reflecting the current emotions he was feeling right now.
Posted 8/5/11


Accept your help? Serpenter shoved the Yayori out of the way, inorder to watch daz's moves properly.
"If you wanna fight, then fight! I reccoment grabbing one of our capes or something though. You'll be a target otherwise. His glare turned back to Dazz.

"Me... Commander? Hah, I guess I am" He grinned broadly, stopping Daz's attack with his armored gauntlet. "But, I'll warn you now, since i have no intention of letting you live! The main forces will be attacking soon! Were nothing more than a vanguard. Were the suicude unit" His grin faded some, as he pushed back Daz's blade, the steel clinking as it ran against the ribs of the gauntlet.
"Your men trained all of their lives for this moment, so they should have expected it. As warriors, we gave them the glorious death that a warrior lives for."
He held out his gauntleted arm, clutching it with his spare hand. "You, on the other hand no nothing. Not of the shadows that plauge the world, nor of the darkness of this chaos. Allow me to teach you!"
The air around him gradually got colder and colder, his usual red aura dissipating, replaced with a white frost that seemed to devour the battle field. His fiery red hair drooped down, becoming long and blue.
"Perish." He stamped his foot on the frosted battle ground, as he did so, an icicle - more like spike of ice erupted beneath where Daz stood.

Warrior
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/5/11


ok *takes a cape from a dead one and puts in on her* now *takes her 4 swords out as she ran while slashing the soldiers in her way*
Creator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/5/11

serpenter wrote:



Accept your help? Serpenter shoved the Yayori out of the way, inorder to watch daz's moves properly.
"If you wanna fight, then fight! I reccoment grabbing one of our capes or something though. You'll be a target otherwise. His glare turned back to Dazz.

"Me... Commander? Hah, I guess I am" He grinned broadly, stopping Daz's attack with his armored gauntlet. "But, I'll warn you now, since i have no intention of letting you live! The main forces will be attacking soon! Were nothing more than a vanguard. Were the suicude unit" His grin faded some, as he pushed back Daz's blade, the steel clinking as it ran against the ribs of the gauntlet.
"Your men trained all of their lives for this moment, so they should have expected it. As warriors, we gave them the glorious death that a warrior lives for."
He held out his gauntleted arm, clutching it with his spare hand. "You, on the other hand no nothing. Not of the shadows that plauge the world, nor of the darkness of this chaos. Allow me to teach you!"
The air around him gradually got colder and colder, his usual red aura dissipating, replaced with a white frost that seemed to devour the battle field. His fiery red hair drooped down, becoming long and blue.
"Perish." He stamped his foot on the frosted battle ground, as he did so, an icicle - more like spike of ice erupted beneath where Daz stood.



Daz attempted to jump as he icicle tried to attack him as it did he then went across he then sliced across with ice as he did he then tried to rapidly slash to cut the icicle down "Dont get me wrong i know lives will be lost in battle but to simply slaughter them without mercy!" he spoke as he then dashed down his movements slightly slowed due to the cold atmosphere
Posted 8/5/11
"War has no mercy. Should I tell my men to show mercy, it'd be them dying instead. So i tell my men to fight..."
He held his hand out front, before making a sweeping movement, creating more ice blades all around him, by exposing and freezing the very moisture that lies in the air.
"So I tell my men to fight. And to survive. Would you do differently?" He leaped backwards, firing the ice blades forwards, making some distance between him and Daz.
He began chanting an incantation, his words fluent, and without pause, as he prepared a new spell.
Creator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/5/11

serpenter wrote:

"War has no mercy. Should I tell my men to show mercy, it'd be them dying instead. So i tell my men to fight..."
He held his hand out front, before making a sweeping movement, creating more ice blades all around him, by exposing and freezing the very moisture that lies in the air.
"So I tell my men to fight. And to survive. Would you do differently?" He leaped backwards, firing the ice blades forwards, making some distance between him and Daz.
He began chanting an incantation, his words fluent, and without pause, as he prepared a new spell.


Daz then looked down shocked as he did so he was blast by the ice as the ice blasted back he hit the ground fairly hard as he back flipped back up as he slashed rapidly and more quickly then before "You have a point by what I dont understand.." he spoke as he lashed out once again
Posted 8/5/11
[Insert random latin chant for magic spell]
Ex aer in unda; Quod ex unda ut glacies
totus res pro vadum congelo--

Daz's attack hit him, carving though Serpenters flesh, though the wound that was left behind quickly froze, the blood ceasing.

Amo stipes of a nemus; Vel confraga of orbis terrarum:
Branching ice!

As he finished the incantation, the air around him branched off in different directions - Almost moving like a chain. All together, seven branches were released. The first two were lost instantly, due to Serpenter's lack of training in ice based magics, one coiled around a tree, encasing it in a block of ice, the other binding tightly around the commander that earlier tried to attack Howaido, freezing him too in a block of ice. The other five, however, were under control, each one taking a different route to Daz.
Creator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/5/11

serpenter wrote:

[Insert random latin chant for magic spell]
Ex aer in unda; Quod ex unda ut glacies
totus res pro vadum congelo--

Daz's attack hit him, carving though Serpenters flesh, though the wound that was left behind quickly froze, the blood ceasing.

Amo stipes of a nemus; Vel confraga of orbis terrarum:
Branching ice!

As he finished the incantation, the air around him branched off in different directions - Almost moving like a chain. All together, seven branches were released. The first two were lost instantly, due to Serpenter's lack of training in ice based magics, one coiled around a tree, encasing it in a block of ice, the other binding tightly around the commander that earlier tried to attack Howaido, freezing him too in a block of ice. The other five, however, were under control, each one taking a different route to Daz.


Daz looked at the 5 ice attacks coming towards him as he then tried to dodge but he did couldnt move out the way as he did do when he he then drew out all 6 swords from his sheathes extremely quickly "Six claws" he exclaimed as a shock wave blasted back it was a dark wave that enveloped the swords for the enhancement of the shockwave in an attempt to crush the ice attacks in their path
Posted 8/5/11
The attack was canceled out by the wave of dark energy, as daz drew his six claws.
The shock waves power was such to almost throw Serpenter to the ground, though he was able to withstand the force - Although the soldiers around them werent so lucky, many of them blasted away by the force.

"Hm... I've seen these before." Serpenter examined. "But, its not particularly interesting fighting against an opponent who's only talent is to rush in and cut things." he smirked. The way he spoke was almost as though he was a different person to before.

"Fine. Come at me! I'll show you how insignificant you really are."

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.