First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Kyoshiro Clan: Eastern front
Creator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/5/11

serpenter wrote:

The attack was canceled out by the wave of dark energy, as daz drew his six claws.
The shock waves power was such to almost throw Serpenter to the ground, though he was able to withstand the force - Although the soldiers around them werent so lucky, many of them blasted away by the force.

"Hm... I've seen these before." Serpenter examined. "But, its not particularly interesting fighting against an opponent who's only talent is to rush in and cut things." he smirked. The way he spoke was almost as though he was a different person to before.

"Fine. Come at me! I'll show you how insignificant you really are."



"Really well then...we shall see" Daz spoke as he charged towards serpenter at full speed as he did his one claw on his right hand glew a pitch purple colour its power greatly intensified of that it was before as he other claw began to reverberate with every strike the swords began to get sharper and sharper as it got to the point that these swords cut begin to cut threw tough materials even types of metal as the darkness surrounding the other claw was dangerous if it hit someone
Posted 8/5/11
"Lets see..." he focused for a second, sharpening his mind, as he planned his attack, from nothing, he forged himself some new weapons. Six swords, same in appearance to Daz's own.
"I'll teach you how true fear works." he held the blades up to his face, examining them, testing how the felt in his hands - It was an unusual weapon style, one he'd never seen before, though he gained amusement out of fighting opponents 'on the same level' as it were. It was a way of toying with his prey, before finally killing them. Oblivious to the danger of Daz's dark energies, Serpenter charged in with his make-shift ice swords, his stance and movements a mimic of his opponents.
As he drew close, he attacked, slashing broadly with one set of the claws, leaving him self wide open, in order to draw the enemy into his second.
Creator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/5/11

serpenter wrote:

"Lets see..." he focused for a second, sharpening his mind, as he planned his attack, from nothing, he forged himself some new weapons. Six swords, same in appearance to Daz's own.
"I'll teach you how true fear works." he held the blades up to his face, examining them, testing how the felt in his hands - It was an unusual weapon style, one he'd never seen before, though he gained amusement out of fighting opponents 'on the same level' as it were. It was a way of toying with his prey, before finally killing them. Oblivious to the danger of Daz's dark energies, Serpenter charged in with his make-shift ice swords, his stance and movements a mimic of his opponents.
As he drew close, he attacked, slashing broadly with one set of the claws, leaving him self wide open, in order to draw the enemy into his second.


Daz then smirked as he did as he then guarded the swords clashed in the middle as he then slashed and then leaped up as he did so the swords were still in contact he then made a drop kick like movement towards serpenter which he planned to boot him in the face through the spaces through the swords as he then spat round to make sure that he would land on his feet
Posted 8/5/11
Serpenter shattered the ice claws. He intended to use his power in order to shield himself from the kick, though it was too late. he raised his arm to block, though the force of Daz's drop kick still sent him flying back, smashing into the tree that he'd frozen earlier.
"Tch... A lucky blow." Serpenter said, calmly, getting back to his feet. Though he put on a good act of sounding calm, his body was shaking with rage.

His anger controlling his actions, he was unaware to the amount of energy he was unleashing. The frost covered a large portion of the battle field by now. His gauntlet on his hand was also affected - The ice had frozen the parts in place, leaving it stiff and ridged.

His breathing deepened, his breath white due to the cold, Serpenter began to create his Ice spikes that he'd become fond of in this form. Unlike last time, however, he prepared them all around - as though in a dome around himself and Daz. Their appeared to be hundreds of them, blades pointing inwards. Finally, he pointed his index finger in Daz's direction. The blades all flew inwards, under the control of Serpenter.

"Lets see you dodge this one."
Creator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/5/11

serpenter wrote:

Serpenter shattered the ice claws. He intended to use his power in order to shield himself from the kick, though it was too late. he raised his arm to block, though the force of Daz's drop kick still sent him flying back, smashing into the tree that he'd frozen earlier.
"Tch... A lucky blow." Serpenter said, calmly, getting back to his feet. Though he put on a good act of sounding calm, his body was shaking with rage.

His anger controlling his actions, he was unaware to the amount of energy he was unleashing. The frost covered a large portion of the battle field by now. His gauntlet on his hand was also affected - The ice had frozen the parts in place, leaving it stiff and ridged.

His breathing deepened, his breath white due to the cold, Serpenter began to create his Ice spikes that he'd become fond of in this form. Unlike last time, however, he prepared them all around - as though in a dome around himself and Daz. Their appeared to be hundreds of them, blades pointing inwards. Finally, he pointed his index finger in Daz's direction. The blades all flew inwards, under the control of Serpenter.

"Lets see you dodge this one."


Daz then looked as he saw the blades come towards him he tried to slash them away but there were simply to many as some of them impaled his armor it began to crack and turned to ice as it began to shatter on floor the others impaled his skin though for the ones that failed to hit him the crashed onto the floor like snow shattering glistening though the cold affected some of the soldiers the sudden change in weather was unexpected it made them eerie about what happened as Daz was actually cut in some places though due to the armor had reduced the possiblity of the blades becoming into life threatening attacks though it had shattered away a fair bit of his armor as Daz looked on he then got ready to attack once more as he fully extended his blades as he quickly moved in swiftly slashing with precision though he winced in pain in after certain slashes but this time the slashes were very fast that each slash of his sword could almost rip serpenter's flesh to pieces if they connected
Posted 8/5/11
Daz's attacks, as usual, were swift and fierce. He dodged the first few slashed, though daz was fasted, and very skilled with his swords - one attack almost took his arm off again, though Serpenter was quick enough to move out of the way - allowing the wound to freeze over again. The attacks continued to slice through him, before he noticed an opportunity.

Covered in wounds from the relentless attack, he raised his frozen gauntlet, placing it between his attacks. As soon as Daz's blades collided with the frozen gauntlet, it was too late to retaliate, the frozen aura attaching the weapons together with a thick layer of ice.
Serpenter used the opportunity - delivering a swift kick to the ribs to put of Daz's balance, then throwing the gauntlet, and three of the Dragons claws into the battle field.
Creator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/5/11

serpenter wrote:

Daz's attacks, as usual, were swift and fierce. He dodged the first few slashed, though daz was fasted, and very skilled with his swords - one attack almost took his arm off again, though Serpenter was quick enough to move out of the way - allowing the wound to freeze over again. The attacks continued to slice through him, before he noticed an opportunity.

Covered in wounds from the relentless attack, he raised his frozen gauntlet, placing it between his attacks. As soon as Daz's blades collided with the frozen gauntlet, it was too late to retaliate, the frozen aura attaching the weapons together with a thick layer of ice.
Serpenter used the opportunity - delivering a swift kick to the ribs to put of Daz's balance, then throwing the gauntlet, and three of the Dragons claws into the battle field.


Daz looked shocked and suprised for his dragon claws to be so easy thrown like that he then closed his eyes and then looked at serpenter his arms by his sides slightly annoyed at what serpenter did throwing his swords like that he deemed it alittle disrespectful though he then calmed down as he then spoke to serpenter once more in a calm tone as he sighed "You wished to see something different well by doing just that you will see something different" he spoke as he began to reach for the white clothed hilt at the back of himself as he put his hand on it
Posted 8/5/11
Serpenter watched as Daz drew his new sword. The weapon had him interested as to its abilities. Why hadn't he used it in their last fight? The thought of such things interested him. Was it enchanted, as his own weapons had been? Or was it just crazy powerfull?
Serpenter awaited what would happen next, whilst using the ice to repair his wounds from Daz's erlier attack.

Whilst the fight for these two rages on, the war stops for no man~! [Fight between daz/serp continued at a later date, in other words. Keep waring though xD]
Ninja
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/16/11
Howaido broke a soldiers neck and collapsed another ones lung with a sickening thud of a punch as he watched the battle between Serpenter and Daz ready to hop in at any moment on lord koshiro's request.
Creator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/17/11

serpenter wrote:

Serpenter watched as Daz drew his new sword. The weapon had him interested as to its abilities. Why hadn't he used it in their last fight? The thought of such things interested him. Was it enchanted, as his own weapons had been? Or was it just crazy powerfull?
Serpenter awaited what would happen next, whilst using the ice to repair his wounds from Daz's erlier attack.

Whilst the fight for these two rages on, the war stops for no man~! [Fight between daz/serp continued at a later date, in other words. Keep waring though xD]


Daz began to slowly draw out his sword from its sheathe then towards the end he ripped it clear from the cloth had held the sword behind him as he outstretched his arm with his sword, it was a huge black blade, its blade was curved slightly around the blades edge the colour was lighter though the sword was the same height perhaps alittle shorter then he was it also had a strange text on the heart of the blade it had no guard as the hilt its self seemed to still be bandaged by the cloth....it had a dark presence about it as it began to flow with a dark aura as Daz stood there for awhile in the position he was then slowly oped his eyes gazing at Serpenter as he did do he then pointed his sword at his foe swiftly although the sword looked huge and very heavy he seemed to look as though he could wield it just as well as his 6 dragon claws darkness seemed to pour off of it as the power began to flow into the air Daz unaware just of how dark this sword truely was as the ground underneath seemed to look like it was dying just in the presence of this weapon, he then spoke slowly his tone a slightly deeper voice "You'll have to forgive me if I'm not as quick on the draw as before...I rarely practice with this he spoke" as he then quickly flung the sword resting it over his shoulder the swords aura seemed to grow darker as time went on.
Posted 10/6/11
"What!?" Serpenter's left arm was thrown back, as though it'd been hit by a truck. In an instant the joint in his shoulder was dislodged, but this was not due to Daz's powers, but rather a backfire of the powers embedded in his gauntlet, which reacted to the rush of dark energy, and shattered.
"T-this power... Its unlike anything i've ever felt!" As he spoke, the icy mass that had equated over the battle field began to thaw, as his own natural powers, previously sealed by his enchanted gauntlet returned in a flash, his hair reignighting, and his flame blazing out of control, due to the sudden transferal of his stored up power.
The wound he'd previously repaired using his ice thawed, and then re-sealed its self, due to the intence heating, which quaterized the wound.
The ice, now super heated by the flames became water, shortly followed by a heavy steam, rising into the sky, like the curtain, of the second act, for the battle of the kyoshiro eastern front.
Creator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/16/11

serpenter wrote:

"What!?" Serpenter's left arm was thrown back, as though it'd been hit by a truck. In an instant the joint in his shoulder was dislodged, but this was not due to Daz's powers, but rather a backfire of the powers embedded in his gauntlet, which reacted to the rush of dark energy, and shattered.
"T-this power... Its unlike anything i've ever felt!" As he spoke, the icy mass that had equated over the battle field began to thaw, as his own natural powers, previously sealed by his enchanted gauntlet returned in a flash, his hair reignighting, and his flame blazing out of control, due to the sudden transferal of his stored up power.
The wound he'd previously repaired using his ice thawed, and then re-sealed its self, due to the intence heating, which quaterized the wound.
The ice, now super heated by the flames became water, shortly followed by a heavy steam, rising into the sky, like the curtain, of the second act, for the battle of the kyoshiro eastern front.


Daz looked up his expression completely began to alter as he then dashed in his blade raised above his head in his left hand the darkness following him as he ran his sword continuing to glow the purple colour as he then smashed down his sword in attempt tp hit serpenters with tremendous forces as the aura'd weapon came down
Posted 10/17/11
"He wants a contest of strength, huh?" Serpenter analysed, as Daz charged forth, the darkness streaming behind him.
"I won't give you the satisfaction!" Taking the chance, Serpenter locked his blade against Daz's, pushing it asside to open up his stance, before throwing a powerful uppercut to the abdomen, his fist cloaked in his crimson-red flames
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.