First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Roleplay Realm
Creator
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 8/21/11

AnimeAbigail wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


AnimeAbigail wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


AnimeAbigail wrote:

Tamaki sat on the other side of the table. "Haruhi, do you know what type of ice cream you want." he says...then he turns charming and asks,"or do you want me to help you decide?"


"Chocolate." Haruhi said, still looking around, and away from Tamaki.


Tamaki sits back, "waiter!" he says to a waiter near by, who then approaches their table. "One chocolate ice cream for the young lady." Tamaki says to the waiter, "And my usual "king special" for me." the waiter nodded and left with their order. Tamaki gazes at Haruhi.


Haruhi looked over at Tamaki from the corner of her eye. "What?"


Tamaki smiled, "Nothing, Daddy's just happy he got to take you out!"


Haruhi shook her head, looking out the window. "you're not my dad..."
Creator
451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ....do you REALLY...
Offline
Posted 8/21/11


Haruhi shook her head, looking out the window. "you're not my dad..."

Looked down, thinking, and said seriously, "Then what am I?"

Creator
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 8/21/11

AnimeAbigail wrote:



Haruhi shook her head, looking out the window. "you're not my dad..."

Looked down, thinking, and said seriously, "Then what am I?"



"My Senpai." She said like it was a simple dumb question.
Creator
451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ....do you REALLY...
Offline
Posted 8/21/11

vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


AnimeAbigail wrote:



Haruhi shook her head, looking out the window. "you're not my dad..."

Looked down, thinking, and said seriously, "Then what am I?"



"My Senpai." She said like it was a simple dumb question.


Tamaki laughed as the waiter brought Haruhi a chocolate ice cream and a sundae shaped like Tamaki's Teddy bear with a crown on it's head, for tamaki. "Thank you" Tamaki said to the waiter.
Creator
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 8/21/11

AnimeAbigail wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


AnimeAbigail wrote:



Haruhi shook her head, looking out the window. "you're not my dad..."

Looked down, thinking, and said seriously, "Then what am I?"



"My Senpai." She said like it was a simple dumb question.


Tamaki laughed as the waiter brought Haruhi a chocolate ice cream and a sundae shaped like Tamaki's Teddy bear with a crown on it's head, for tamaki. "Thank you" Tamaki said to the waiter.


Haruhi raised an eyebrow at his ice cream before eating her own.
Creator
451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ....do you REALLY...
Offline
Posted 8/21/11

vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


AnimeAbigail wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


AnimeAbigail wrote:



Haruhi shook her head, looking out the window. "you're not my dad..."

Looked down, thinking, and said seriously, "Then what am I?"



"My Senpai." She said like it was a simple dumb question.


Tamaki laughed as the waiter brought Haruhi a chocolate ice cream and a sundae shaped like Tamaki's Teddy bear with a crown on it's head, for tamaki. "Thank you" Tamaki said to the waiter.


Haruhi raised an eyebrow at his ice cream before eating her own.


Tamaki took a couple bites of his ice cream before looking at Haruhi,"do you like it?" tamaki asked
Creator
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 8/21/11

AnimeAbigail wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


AnimeAbigail wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


AnimeAbigail wrote:



Haruhi shook her head, looking out the window. "you're not my dad..."

Looked down, thinking, and said seriously, "Then what am I?"



"My Senpai." She said like it was a simple dumb question.


Tamaki laughed as the waiter brought Haruhi a chocolate ice cream and a sundae shaped like Tamaki's Teddy bear with a crown on it's head, for tamaki. "Thank you" Tamaki said to the waiter.


Haruhi raised an eyebrow at his ice cream before eating her own.


Tamaki took a couple bites of his ice cream before looking at Haruhi,"do you like it?" tamaki asked


Haruhi nods, smiling slightly and eating. "It's good..."
Creator
451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ....do you REALLY...
Offline
Posted 8/21/11 , edited 8/21/11



Haruhi nods, smiling slightly and eating. "It's good..."


Tamaki smiles and goes back to eating his ice cream
Creator
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 8/21/11

AnimeAbigail wrote:




Haruhi nods, smiling slightly and eating. "It's good..."


Tamaki smiles and goes back to eating his ice cream


Haruhi nodded and finished up eating.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.