WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply DBSK/TVXQ! Fan Letter Adress! ^_^
Member
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / I'm living with D...
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

Mary1803 wrote:

Hey everyone!

I would like to send letters and/or presents to our Dong Bang Shin Ki Boyz but I don't know how!?! I'm not exactly sure if these addresses are true! If anyone knows PLEASE inform me so I can take some action! LOL! Thanks everyone! ^_^

In Korean;
〒135-606
대한민국 서울시 영동우체국 사서함 31호


In English;
〒135-606
P.B. 31 Yeongdong Post Office
Seoul
South Korea
SM Ent. 東方神起 (TVXQ)

In Korean;
대한민국 서울시 강남구 압구정2동 521번지
SM Entertainment

In English;
S.M. Entertainment
521 Apgujung 2Dong
Kangnam Gu
Seoul
South Korea



(Credits: AsianFanatic Forum + maggie@dbskexclusive)


But are you sure that it is 2Dong in the 2nd English one?

Creator
14971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

sweetlovv wrote:


Mary1803 wrote:

Hey everyone!

I would like to send letters and/or presents to our Dong Bang Shin Ki Boyz but I don't know how!?! I'm not exactly sure if these addresses are true! If anyone knows PLEASE inform me so I can take some action! LOL! Thanks everyone! ^_^

In Korean;
〒135-606
대한민국 서울시 영동우체국 사서함 31호


In English;
〒135-606
P.B. 31 Yeongdong Post Office
Seoul
South Korea
SM Ent. 東方神起 (TVXQ)

In Korean;
대한민국 서울시 강남구 압구정2동 521번지
SM Entertainment

In English;
S.M. Entertainment
521 Apgujung 2Dong
Kangnam Gu
Seoul
South Korea



(Credits: AsianFanatic Forum + maggie@dbskexclusive)


But are you sure that it is 2Dong in the 2nd English one?



To be honest I haven't tried but some people told me that it was true!
Member
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / I'm living with D...
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

Mary1803 wrote:


sweetlovv wrote:


Mary1803 wrote:

Hey everyone!

I would like to send letters and/or presents to our Dong Bang Shin Ki Boyz but I don't know how!?! I'm not exactly sure if these addresses are true! If anyone knows PLEASE inform me so I can take some action! LOL! Thanks everyone! ^_^

In Korean;
〒135-606
대한민국 서울시 영동우체국 사서함 31호


In English;
〒135-606
P.B. 31 Yeongdong Post Office
Seoul
South Korea
SM Ent. 東方神起 (TVXQ)

In Korean;
대한민국 서울시 강남구 압구정2동 521번지
SM Entertainment

In English;
S.M. Entertainment
521 Apgujung 2Dong
Kangnam Gu
Seoul
South Korea



(Credits: AsianFanatic Forum + maggie@dbskexclusive)


But are you sure that it is 2Dong in the 2nd English one?



To be honest I haven't tried but some people told me that it was true!


I've heard that SM throws the mail away!!! And I've also heard that we should try the Radio Station where TVXQ is going next...o-o;; I spent 2 hours writing the letter, decorating it, and putting my deepest thoughts into it last night!!!
Creator
14971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

sweetlovv wrote:

I've heard that SM throws the mail away!!! And I've also heard that we should try the Radio Station where TVXQ is going next...o-o;; I spent 2 hours writing the letter, decorating it, and putting my deepest thoughts into it last night!!!


OMG! I did hear something like that but I didn't believe it! But about the radio station thing, yeah I heard that doing that is the absolute BEST way to get in touch with our Dong Bang Boys! ^_^
Member
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / I'm living with D...
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

Mary1803 wrote:


sweetlovv wrote:

I've heard that SM throws the mail away!!! And I've also heard that we should try the Radio Station where TVXQ is going next...o-o;; I spent 2 hours writing the letter, decorating it, and putting my deepest thoughts into it last night!!!


OMG! I did hear something like that but I didn't believe it! But about the radio station thing, yeah I heard that doing that is the absolute BEST way to get in touch with our Dong Bang Boys! ^_^


lol
But I don't know what the next Radio Station they'll be going to next!!

Creator
14971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

sweetlovv wrote:

lol
But I don't know what the next Radio Station they'll be going to next!!


Oh yeah that can be a problem then, lol! ^_^
Member
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / I'm living with D...
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

Mary1803 wrote:


sweetlovv wrote:

lol
But I don't know what the next Radio Station they'll be going to next!!


Oh yeah that can be a problem then, lol! ^_^


Of course! lol
Hmm...I'll try sending my letter to the correct address. But I've heard many versions of the "2Dong" part.
1 was 2-Dong and yours was 2Dong..Which is correct?
Creator
14971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

sweetlovv wrote:

Of course! lol
Hmm...I'll try sending my letter to the correct address. But I've heard many versions of the "2Dong" part.
1 was 2-Dong and yours was 2Dong..Which is correct?


Oh u got me, lol! I'm at loss for that!
Member
1699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / UK, Bradford
Offline
Posted 2/23/08

peasilla wrote:

ugh... man theres like so many of these ima try ALL of em and send them ALL letters... morely jj XD


looool init! dam ryt, lets just send em 2 all adresses der bound 2 get it frm one oof dem! hehehehe
4489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ```
Offline
Posted 2/23/08

lil_mizz_phat wrote:


peasilla wrote:

ugh... man theres like so many of these ima try ALL of em and send them ALL letters... morely jj XD


looool init! dam ryt, lets just send em 2 all adresses der bound 2 get it frm one oof dem! hehehehe


ahah~ ritee~ we are CASSIOPEIANS and CASSIOPEIANS send alot of mails to DBSK~~ =3
Member
1699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / UK, Bradford
Offline
Posted 2/24/08

peasilla wrote:


lil_mizz_phat wrote:


peasilla wrote:

ugh... man theres like so many of these ima try ALL of em and send them ALL letters... morely jj XD


looool init! dam ryt, lets just send em 2 all adresses der bound 2 get it frm one oof dem! hehehehe


ahah~ ritee~ we are CASSIOPEIANS and CASSIOPEIANS send alot of mails to DBSK~~ =3


LOLz..yes yes well sed!.. . derz no fanz lyk us --->>> "Da Cassiopeian Crew"
Member
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / I'm living with D...
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
Bleh. Since I heard that SM throws the mail away, I'll send it to Xiah's dad.
Creator
14971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

sweetlovv wrote:

Bleh. Since I heard that SM throws the mail away, I'll send it to Xiah's dad.


LMAO!!! Oh that is SO SMART! LOL! Got the address? ^_^
Member
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / I'm living with D...
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
Ne, but I dunno how much stamps I should put on it......

Xiah oppa's Dad's Address (Kim Seok-Jin):
Misarang Imsilcheese Pizza
205 Ire21two building 741-3 Janghang-dong
Lisandonggu Goyang-City, Kyunggi-do, South Korea


I believe this is the address...I'm not sure though..Since I haven't sent my letter yet....But how much stamps should I put on it if I live in CA?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.