First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [ RP ] Plains
SUPREME GOD
70819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/2/11 , edited 8/3/11
SURVIVOR
121219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 8/3/11
Lain sat on the ground holding her umbrella close. she stared at some animals walking by.

"this place is so green......so dayum green......the grass....." Lain was daydreaming as she tilt her head watching the wildlife.
22394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 8/3/11

matsumoto_akira wrote:

Lain sat on the ground holding her umbrella close. she stared at some animals walking by.

"this place is so green......so dayum green......the grass....." Lain was daydreaming as she tilt her head watching the wildlife.


Yua heard someone talking and she turned to see who it was.
SURVIVOR
121219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 8/3/11

Tiger_boy wrote:
Yua heard someone talking and she turned to see who it was.


Lain swung her umbrella around with a bored expression

"I want a puppy....." Lain murmurs as she fell flat on her back now. she stared at the sky as she closed the umbrella.
22394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 8/3/11

matsumoto_akira wrote:


"I want a puppy....." Lain murmurs as she fell flat on her back now. she stared at the sky as she closed the umbrella.


Yua looked at the girl with a blank expression,"Why do you want a puppy?"
SURVIVOR
121219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 8/3/11

Tiger_boy wrote:
Yua looked at the girl with a blank expression,"Why do you want a puppy?"


"they're so fluffy, cute, tiny, and they go "woof woof" in the cutest voice. but the sucky part is cleaning their poo......that's gross. =.= " Lain says sitting up
22394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 8/3/11

matsumoto_akira wrote:


"they're so fluffy, cute, tiny, and they go "woof woof" in the cutest voice. but the sucky part is cleaning their poo......that's gross. =.= " Lain says sitting up


"Well you have to do what you got to do."
SURVIVOR
121219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 8/3/11

Tiger_boy wrote:
"Well you have to do what you got to do."


"yeah.....I'm Lain." Lain says as she nod her head with approval to the girl. her grip tightened on the umbrella a little
22394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 8/3/11

matsumoto_akira wrote:


"yeah.....I'm Lain." Lain says as she nod her head with approval to the girl. her grip tightened on the umbrella a little


"I'm Yua. I see you tightened your grip on the umbrella your going to hit me with it?"
SURVIVOR
121219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 8/3/11

Tiger_boy wrote:
"I'm Yua. I see you tightened your grip on the umbrella your going to hit me with it?"


Lain made a face

"what? =.= I hate fighting. I hate spiders. I hate snakes. I also hate cloudy skies but it isn't cloudy today. the sky is so amazingly blue today :O " Lain says calmly. she was being honest
22394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 8/3/11

matsumoto_akira wrote:


"what? =.= I hate fighting. I hate spiders. I hate snakes. I also hate cloudy skies but it isn't cloudy today. the sky is so amazingly blue today :O " Lain says calmly. she was being honest


"Do you hate boys too." A mysterious voice said.

Yua looked at the girl, "did you hear that?"
SURVIVOR
121219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 8/3/11

Tiger_boy wrote:
"Do you hate boys too." A mysterious voice said.

Yua looked at the girl, "did you hear that?"


"no but there are certain boys I dislike but not clearly hate.....hm.....? who was that? =.= " Lain asks looking aorund finally realizing that somebody else was around
22394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 8/3/11

matsumoto_akira wrote:


"no but there are certain boys I dislike but not clearly hate.....hm.....? who was that? =.= " Lain asks looking aorund finally realizing that somebody else was around


A boy was laying by a brick wall,"It was me."

Yua turned around and knew who the boy was,"What are you doing here?"
SURVIVOR
121219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 8/3/11

Tiger_boy wrote:
A boy was laying by a brick wall,"It was me."

Yua turned around and knew who the boy was,"What are you doing here?"


"whoa!!! a freakin ghost!!! O.O " Lain gasps with a little surprise. she wasn't expecting him to be anywhere near them. she cleared her throat

"who are you? =.=" she asks
22394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 8/3/11

matsumoto_akira wrote:

"whoa!!! a freakin ghost!!! O.O " Lain gasps with a little surprise. she wasn't expecting him to be anywhere near them. she cleared her throat

"who are you? =.=" she asks


"I'm not a ghost smart I'm a vampire."

"What are you doing here Aoi?"

"I came to see you of course."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.