First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [ RP ] Plains
SURVIVOR
121261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 8/3/11

Tiger_boy wrote:
Yua yelled, "Okay!"



twilight_shadow16 wrote:
*suddenly, Yuuko was standing right behind Lain. he was expressionless as he looked down at her.* excuse me, what are you doing?


Lain looked at Yuuko startled

"O.O ................sky gazing....?" she asks as she looks at the sky a little scared of Yuuko. she slowly put the flowers back as she backed away toward Yua
22392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 8/3/11 , edited 8/3/11

matsumoto_akira wrote:


Lain looked at Yuuko startled

"O.O ................sky gazing....?" she asks as she looks at the sky a little scared of Yuuko. she slowly put the flowers back as she backed away toward Yua


Yua got bored so she started singing,"Been in love so many times before every one I loved walked right out the door."
Posted 8/3/11

matsumoto_akira wrote:

Lain looked at Yuuko startled

"O.O ................sky gazing....?" she asks as she looks at the sky a little scared of Yuuko. she slowly put the flowers back as she backed away toward Yua


*he smiled* alright. would you like one? *he holds out the one she had on her umbrella*
SURVIVOR
121261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 8/3/11

Tiger_boy wrote:
Yua got bored so she started singing,"Been in love so many times before every one I loved walked right out the door."





twilight_shadow16 wrote:
*he smiled* alright. would you like one? *he holds out the one she had on her umbrella*


"whoa......." Lain looks at the flower as she nod her head

"I would love this thing. so very much. please? thank you? I love you now? thanks~!" she says staring at the flower. she grinned 'now I need myself a puppy.' she thought as she looked at Yua.

"Yua!" Lain called out to Yua motioning her to come over to where she was
22392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 8/3/11



matsumoto_akira wrote:

"whoa......." Lain looks at the flower as she nod her head

"I would love this thing. so very much. please? thank you? I love you now? thanks~!" she says staring at the flower. she grinned 'now I need myself a puppy.' she thought as she looked at Yua.

"Yua!" Lain called out to Yua motioning her to come over to where she was







twilight_shadow16 wrote:
*he smiled* alright. would you like one? *he holds out the one she had on her umbrella*


Yua teleported behind Lain, "Wow pretty flowers."
SURVIVOR
121261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 8/3/11
(sorry about the late replies. getting a lot of notifications now)

Lain nod her head as she yawned a little bored now
22392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 8/3/11

matsumoto_akira wrote:

(sorry about the late replies. getting a lot of notifications now)

Lain nod her head as she yawned a little bored now


(okay)

"I'm not I just want to find a singing couch."
SURVIVOR
121261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 8/3/11

Tiger_boy wrote:
(okay)

"I'm not I just want to find a singing couch."


"where can I find myself a puppy?" Lain asks Yua
22392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 8/3/11

matsumoto_akira wrote:


"where can I find myself a puppy?" Lain asks Yua


"I don't know I need a singing coach."
Posted 8/3/11


you're welcome. *he smiled at Lain, then turned toward Yua* would you like one too?
22392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 8/3/11

twilight_shadow16 wrote:


you're welcome. *he smiled at Lain, then turned toward Yua* would you like one too?


Yua played with her hair," Oh no thank you."
Posted 8/3/11 , edited 8/4/11

Tiger_boy wrote:

Yua played with her hair," Oh no thank you."


alright then *he smirked then slowly headed back into the field of flowers, admiring his work*
22392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Room
Offline
Posted 8/4/11

twilight_shadow16 wrote:

alright then *he smirked then slowly headed back into the field of flowers, admiring his work*


Yua dissapeared.
Posted 8/4/11
*Yuuko suddenly got a sense of something terrible coming toward the island. he stared at where it was coming from, which was the beach*
TEMPORARY GOD
35531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / No.
Offline
Posted 8/4/11
Rita, Sephora and Ezio headed into the plains, where they could see everything in plain view. " Seems we got the easy side..." Rita said looking around.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.