First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Convicted of raping a bunny.
52634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Jus sitting at th...
Offline
Posted 8/29/11
I love animals, but I'm going to hell for laughing at this
55086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/29/11

Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:

I love animals, but I'm going to hell for laughing at this


Gurl if it makes you feel any better, I'm coming with you.
560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in your mind >=P
Offline
Posted 8/29/11

chrome_mist wrote:


Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:

I love animals, but I'm going to hell for laughing at this


Gurl if it makes you feel any better, I'm coming with you.


I'll be joining you 2

1015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In chur head
Offline
Posted 8/29/11
Lol he was thinking if the bunny doesn't come quietly hes gonna chop its foot off

Guy: "Alright you better come quietly and let me boink you.... or else."
Bunny: "Or else what?"
Guy: "I'll chop your paw off"
Bunny: ".....HELP!!!!!"
-Chops paw off-
-Screaming of bunny-

Guy: "alright now just lay there and take it"
-insert inappropriate sounds-
Guy: "D-Done, now just hop along and tell no one bunny.....Bunny?...Bunny?!.....Aww shi*t"
3164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / NZ
Offline
Posted 8/29/11
Posted 8/29/11
For some reason, I'm not surprised. I don't adovcate bestaility, but I'm sure that somewhere in the world, there is a man raping a rabbit right now, as you read this.
Posted 8/30/11
lol the rabbit hole has been tainted ladies and gents!
52634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Jus sitting at th...
Offline
Posted 8/30/11

magical_rainbow_fox wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:


Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:

I love animals, but I'm going to hell for laughing at this


Gurl if it makes you feel any better, I'm coming with you.


I'll be joining you 2



Alright party
Posted 8/30/11


Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:


magical_rainbow_fox wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:


Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:

I love animals, but I'm going to hell for laughing at this


Gurl if it makes you feel any better, I'm coming with you.


I'll be joining you 2



Alright party


You people are horrible. Poor bunny.



NyuBoom wrote:

lol the rabbit hole has been tainted ladies and gents!


D:<
Posted 8/30/11
jee-zus o:
Posted 12/9/12
Who would have thought raping bunnies would be so funny.
4413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

iLoveBoobies wrote:


WindsOfHate wrote:

dude this is nothing new... people do this kinda stuff everyday..


ARE YOU FKING SERIOUS?
Since when was it LEGAL to fk a bunny. Why didn't I know of this sooner! I could have done one myself. NVM, I take that back.


AHAHAHHA LOLOLOL

crying tears ahhhh good laugh
Posted 12/9/12
The guy's ding dong must be really small......
46333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

TheDreamHare wrote:

The guy's ding dong must be really small......


Maybe it was a big rabbit.
71832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66 / M / Columbia, MO
Offline
Posted 12/9/12
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.