First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply ~Moderator Application~
Creator
10558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Digimon & Pokemon...
Offline
Posted 8/3/11 , edited 8/30/11


This is where you can appy for a Moderator.There are many types of spots for moderators so be sure to know which one you want to be. You must fill out the form to be a Moderator. Moderators can make Games also, Help our the Forums, Help out the wall, or Help out the profile. So have fun and be active, if you aren't active you will be deleted as a Moderator.



★Form For Form Moderator:★
Username:
Name:
Age: (optional)
Birthday:
Gender:
Picture:(Anything you want) [In Spoiler] (Optional)
Are you going to be active: (Remember if your not active after you have apply, I will still delete you unless you have a reason)
Activeness:
Did you invite buddies?:
Why do you want to be a Moderator:





★Form For GFX Moderator:★
Note:: You might be rejected for this Spot. Sorry I need really well experienced GFX Moderators. So if you are rejected please practice more and apply again.
Username:
Name:
Age: (optional)
Birthday:
Gender:
Picture:(Anything you want) [In Spoiler] (Optional)
Are you going to be active: (Remember if your not active after you have apply, I will still delete you unless you have a reason)
Activeness:
Did you invite your buddies?:
Why do you want to be a GFX Moderator:
Skill Type: (Beginner, Average, Pro)
What software do you use:
Examples of your work:

Do you want to have your private shop? (you MUST be very good at making GFX!) yes or no ?

Note: You must apply to be Moderator.

Member
41247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/3/11 , edited 8/3/11
★Form For Forum Moderator:★
Username: crazy_princessa
Name: Alexa
Age: (optional) 14
Birthday: November 13
Gender: Female
Picture:(Anything you want) [In Spoiler] (Optional)

Are you going to be active: Yeah
Activeness: 3 Days a week, for about 3 hours
Did you invite buddies?: Yup
Why do you want to be a Moderator: cuz I like to help out groups (:
Creator
10558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Digimon & Pokemon...
Offline
Posted 8/3/11

crazy_princessa wrote:

★Form For Forum Moderator:★
Username: crazy_princessa
Name: Alexa
Age: (optional) 14
Birthday: November 13
Gender: Female
Picture:(Anything you want) [In Spoiler] (Optional)

Are you going to be active: Yeah
Activeness: 3 Days a week, for about 3 hours
Did you invite buddies?: Yup
Why do you want to be a Moderator: cuz I like to help out groups (:


ACCEPTED!!! if you want you can make some games now :D

Member
41247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/3/11

Juvairo wrote:


crazy_princessa wrote:

★Form For Forum Moderator:★
Username: crazy_princessa
Name: Alexa
Age: (optional) 14
Birthday: November 13
Gender: Female
Picture:(Anything you want) [In Spoiler] (Optional)

Are you going to be active: Yeah
Activeness: 3 Days a week, for about 3 hours
Did you invite buddies?: Yup
Why do you want to be a Moderator: cuz I like to help out groups (:


ACCEPTED!!! if you want you can make some games now :D



THANKS A BUNCH X33
Creator
10558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Digimon & Pokemon...
Offline
Posted 8/3/11

crazy_princessa wrote:


Juvairo wrote:


crazy_princessa wrote:

★Form For Forum Moderator:★
Username: crazy_princessa
Name: Alexa
Age: (optional) 14
Birthday: November 13
Gender: Female
Picture:(Anything you want) [In Spoiler] (Optional)

Are you going to be active: Yeah
Activeness: 3 Days a week, for about 3 hours
Did you invite buddies?: Yup
Why do you want to be a Moderator: cuz I like to help out groups (:


ACCEPTED!!! if you want you can make some games now :D



THANKS A BUNCH X33


you are very very welcome :D

Moderator
214383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/3/11 , edited 8/3/11
★Form For GFX Moderator:★
Note:: You might be rejected for this Spot. Sorry I need really well experienced GFX Moderators. So if you are rejected please practice more and apply again.
Username: ber45347
Name: Yuuki
Age: (optional) .....
Birthday: April 30
Gender: Female
Picture:(Anything you want) [In Spoiler] (Optional)
Are you going to be active: (Remember if your not active after you have apply, I will still delete you unless you have a reason) Yes
Activeness: On Every Weekend
Did you invite your buddies?: Yes

Why do you want to be a GFX Moderator: To help out the group and my Friend XD
Skill Type: (Beginner, Average, Pro) Average
What software do you use: Photoshop CS4
Examples of your work:

Sure I don't really mind ^^
Creator
10558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Digimon & Pokemon...
Offline
Posted 8/3/11

ber45347 wrote:

★Form For GFX Moderator:★
Note:: You might be rejected for this Spot. Sorry I need really well experienced GFX Moderators. So if you are rejected please practice more and apply again.
Username: ber45347
Name: Yuuki
Age: (optional) .....
Birthday: April 30
Gender: Female
Picture:(Anything you want) [In Spoiler] (Optional)
Are you going to be active: (Remember if your not active after you have apply, I will still delete you unless you have a reason) Yes
Activeness: On Every Weekend
Did you invite your buddies?: Yes

Why do you want to be a GFX Moderator: To help out the group and my Friend XD
Skill Type: (Beginner, Average, Pro) Average
What software do you use: Photoshop CS4
Examples of your work:

Sure I don't really mind ^^


ACCEPTED!!! now you can make your own shop if you want ^_^
Moderator
214383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/4/11

Juvairo wrote:


ber45347 wrote:

★Form For GFX Moderator:★
Note:: You might be rejected for this Spot. Sorry I need really well experienced GFX Moderators. So if you are rejected please practice more and apply again.
Username: ber45347
Name: Yuuki
Age: (optional) .....
Birthday: April 30
Gender: Female
Picture:(Anything you want) [In Spoiler] (Optional)
Are you going to be active: (Remember if your not active after you have apply, I will still delete you unless you have a reason) Yes
Activeness: On Every Weekend
Did you invite your buddies?: Yes

Why do you want to be a GFX Moderator: To help out the group and my Friend XD
Skill Type: (Beginner, Average, Pro) Average
What software do you use: Photoshop CS4
Examples of your work:

Sure I don't really mind ^^


ACCEPTED!!! now you can make your own shop if you want ^_^


Thanks, it's okay I'm not gonna make a shop ^^ But thanks anyway XD But Can I make some of the Requests? o.o
Creator
10558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Digimon & Pokemon...
Offline
Posted 8/4/11

ber45347 wrote:


Juvairo wrote:


ber45347 wrote:

★Form For GFX Moderator:★
Note:: You might be rejected for this Spot. Sorry I need really well experienced GFX Moderators. So if you are rejected please practice more and apply again.
Username: ber45347
Name: Yuuki
Age: (optional) .....
Birthday: April 30
Gender: Female
Picture:(Anything you want) [In Spoiler] (Optional)
Are you going to be active: (Remember if your not active after you have apply, I will still delete you unless you have a reason) Yes
Activeness: On Every Weekend
Did you invite your buddies?: Yes

Why do you want to be a GFX Moderator: To help out the group and my Friend XD
Skill Type: (Beginner, Average, Pro) Average
What software do you use: Photoshop CS4
Examples of your work:

Sure I don't really mind ^^


ACCEPTED!!! now you can make your own shop if you want ^_^


Thanks, it's okay I'm not gonna make a shop ^^ But thanks anyway XD But Can I make some of the Requests? o.o


yep sure you can but plz inform me when you are going to take one or write under the request (for example taken by Yukii)

Moderator
214383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/4/11


Okay Thanks Juvairo-chan ^^
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/5/11
★Form For GFX Moderator:★
Note:: You might be rejected for this Spot. Sorry I need really well experienced GFX Moderators. So if you are rejected please practice more and apply again.
Username: IVIilkShake
Name: Ayu
Age: (optional) Secret~
Birthday: August 20
Gender: Female
Picture:(Anything you want) [In Spoiler] (Optional)
Are you going to be active: (Remember if your not active after you have apply, I will still delete you unless you have a reason)
Activeness: almost everyday
Did you invite your buddies?: yep
Why do you want to be a GFX Moderator: to sharpen my gfx skills
Skill Type: (Beginner, Average, Pro) Average
What software do you use: Gimp
Examples of your work:

Posted 8/5/11 , edited 8/15/11
nevermind
Creator
10558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Digimon & Pokemon...
Offline
Posted 8/16/11 , edited 8/16/11


Accepted!!! nice creations but plz practise a little more your skills ;)

Member
12503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
goodbye
Offline
Posted 8/19/11
★Form For GFX Moderator:★
Username:-Drama
Name:Annie
Age: (optional) : Classsified ; u ;.
Birthday:September 24th
Gender:Female
Picture:(Anything you want) [In Spoiler] (Optional) :

Are you going to be active: Yup.
Activeness: Everyday at least 4hours or more.
Did you invite your buddies?: Yes, I did.
Why do you want to be a GFX Moderator: I love helping out and I'll also be improving my own skills at the same time
Skill Type: (Beginner, Average, Pro) : ... No option for noob? No fair. So Average then.
What software do you use:Gimp 2.6.11
Examples of your work:
Creator
10558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Digimon & Pokemon...
Offline
Posted 8/19/11


ACCEPTED!! i love so much your creations ^_^ especially your profiles!! but plz keep practising your skills ;DD
Advice: plz tell me when you want to take a request by sending a pm or writing on the guest book of the group!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.