First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply ~Moderator Application~
Creator
10558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Digimon & Pokemon...
Offline
Posted 8/29/11 , edited 8/29/11

hoshimex wrote:

★Form For GFX Moderator:★
Note:: You might be rejected for this Spot. Sorry I need really well experienced GFX Moderators. So if you are rejected please practice more and apply again.
Username: hoshimex
Name: jeannie
Age: (optional)16
Birthday:1/30
Gender:F
Picture:(Anything you want) [In Spoiler] (Optional)
Are you going to be active: (Remember if your not active after you have apply, I will still delete you unless you have a reason)
Activeness: ehh ill try?
Did you invite your buddies?: abt to
Why do you want to be a GFX Moderator:im bored o_o lol
Skill Type: (Beginner, Average, Pro)noob :D
What software do you use: gimp and cs4. ._.
Examples of your work:

those are just the ones ive done today =w=.. lols. if u needa see more its in my photos :/


Accepted!!!! plz practise your skills at the text when you can^^ but your work is really awesome~so welcome to wonderlands creations ;DD if you want to make some freebies for one piece plz post them at the forum freebies--> one piece freebies^^ and our next theme is gonna be gin tama!
Moderator
3377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / on luffys ship~
Offline
Posted 8/30/11

Juvairo wrote:


hoshimex wrote:

★Form For GFX Moderator:★
Note:: You might be rejected for this Spot. Sorry I need really well experienced GFX Moderators. So if you are rejected please practice more and apply again.
Username: hoshimex
Name: jeannie
Age: (optional)16
Birthday:1/30
Gender:F
Picture:(Anything you want) [In Spoiler] (Optional)
Are you going to be active: (Remember if your not active after you have apply, I will still delete you unless you have a reason)
Activeness: ehh ill try?
Did you invite your buddies?: abt to
Why do you want to be a GFX Moderator:im bored o_o lol
Skill Type: (Beginner, Average, Pro)noob :D
What software do you use: gimp and cs4. ._.
Examples of your work:

those are just the ones ive done today =w=.. lols. if u needa see more its in my photos :/


Accepted!!!! plz practise your skills at the text when you can^^ but your work is really awesome~so welcome to wonderlands creations ;DD if you want to make some freebies for one piece plz post them at the forum freebies--> one piece freebies^^ and our next theme is gonna be gin tama!


lols i just redled ps so i was to lazy to finish dling all my editing stuff like patterns and fonts =w= *fail*
Creator
10558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Digimon & Pokemon...
Offline
Posted 8/30/11

hoshimex wrote:


Juvairo wrote:


hoshimex wrote:

★Form For GFX Moderator:★
Note:: You might be rejected for this Spot. Sorry I need really well experienced GFX Moderators. So if you are rejected please practice more and apply again.
Username: hoshimex
Name: jeannie
Age: (optional)16
Birthday:1/30
Gender:F
Picture:(Anything you want) [In Spoiler] (Optional)
Are you going to be active: (Remember if your not active after you have apply, I will still delete you unless you have a reason)
Activeness: ehh ill try?
Did you invite your buddies?: abt to
Why do you want to be a GFX Moderator:im bored o_o lol
Skill Type: (Beginner, Average, Pro)noob :D
What software do you use: gimp and cs4. ._.
Examples of your work:

those are just the ones ive done today =w=.. lols. if u needa see more its in my photos :/


Accepted!!!! plz practise your skills at the text when you can^^ but your work is really awesome~so welcome to wonderlands creations ;DD if you want to make some freebies for one piece plz post them at the forum freebies--> one piece freebies^^ and our next theme is gonna be gin tama!


lols i just redled ps so i was to lazy to finish dling all my editing stuff like patterns and fonts =w= *fail*


Haha XD okay then^^

Moderator
8847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/30/11

Juvairo wrote:



★Form For GFX Moderator:★
Note:: You might be rejected for this Spot. Sorry I need really well experienced GFX Moderators. So if you are rejected please practice more and apply again.
Username: maxchua
Name: Surri
Age: (optional) 11
Birthday: October 28,1999
Gender: Femaloe :D
Picture:(Anything you want) [In Spoiler] (Optional)
Are you going to be active: yes
Activeness: 85%
Did you invite your buddies?: yup. :)
Why do you want to be a GFX Moderator: To help out. LD
Skill Type: (Beginner, Average, Pro): Beginner
What software do you use:PScs4,PScs5
Examples of your work:


Do you want to have your private shop? (you MUST be very good at making GFX!) yes or no ?

Note: You must apply to be Moderator.




Creator
10558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Digimon & Pokemon...
Offline
Posted 8/30/11
maxchua wrote:


Juvairo wrote:



★Form For GFX Moderator:★
Note:: You might be rejected for this Spot. Sorry I need really well experienced GFX Moderators. So if you are rejected please practice more and apply again.
Username: maxchua
Name: Surri
Age: (optional) 11
Birthday: October 28,1999
Gender: Femaloe :D
Picture:(Anything you want) [In Spoiler] (Optional)
Are you going to be active: yes
Activeness: 85%
Did you invite your buddies?: yup. :)
Why do you want to be a GFX Moderator: To help out. LD
Skill Type: (Beginner, Average, Pro): Beginner
What software do you use:PScs4,PScs5
Examples of your work:


Do you want to have your private shop? (you MUST be very good at making GFX!) yes or no ?

Note: You must apply to be Moderator.




ACCEPTED!!! OMG I LOVE YOUR GRAPICS SO MUCH!! as i saw some of your creations do you use also manga colouring ?? okay now you are a mod you can make freebies or if you want a avii for the group^^ plz tell me if you want by a pm! and also if you take a request dont forget to write under the request that you took it! welcome to wonderlands creations :DD



Moderator
294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Your world!
Offline
Posted 9/16/11
★Form For Form Moderator:★
Username: miatoshiroed
Name: Mia
Age: (optional) 15
Birthday: Feb 15
Gender: F
Picture:(Anything you want) [In Spoiler] (Optional)

Are you going to be active: (Remember if your not active after you have apply, I will still delete you unless you have a reason) yup
Activeness: ACTIVE
Did you invite buddies?:yes
Why do you want to be a Moderator: I want to help my friends Group ^^
Creator
10558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Digimon & Pokemon...
Offline
Posted 9/16/11

miatoshiroed wrote:

★Form For Form Moderator:★
Username: miatoshiroed
Name: Mia
Age: (optional) 15
Birthday: Feb 15
Gender: F
Picture:(Anything you want) [In Spoiler] (Optional)

Are you going to be active: (Remember if your not active after you have apply, I will still delete you unless you have a reason) yup
Activeness: ACTIVE
Did you invite buddies?:yes
Why do you want to be a Moderator: I want to help my friends Group ^^


Accepted^^ okay if you want u can start making some threads like resources for pics, textures or you can make some games as well^^ welcome to our group^^
Member
7690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/24/11
★Form For GFX Moderator:★
Note:: You might be rejected for this Spot. Sorry I need really well experienced GFX Moderators. So if you are rejected please practice more and apply again.
Username: chocopockii
Name: Pockii-chan
Age: (optional) 105 >:)
Birthday:April 10th
Gender: F
Picture:(Anything you want) [In Spoiler] (Optional)

Are you going to be active: (Remember if your not active after you have apply, I will still delete you unless you have a reason)Yes. I'll be on whenever I can but if i'm not im busy with school >.<
Activeness: 75%
Did you invite your buddies?: Yes
Why do you want to be a GFX Moderator: I would like to help out others and make GFX !
Skill Type: (Beginner, Average, Pro) Average-ish
What software do you use: Gimp
Examples of your work:

Do you want to have your private shop? (you MUST be very good at making GFX!) yes or no ? yes if possible
Creator
10558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Digimon & Pokemon...
Offline
Posted 9/25/11


Okay pockii-chan..because ik that you do a great effort to make gfx..you're currently "PENDING". Please do edit this photo to decide if you are going to be accepted/rejected! ( advice before you start editing: try not to mess up with the textures!) i want you to make this pic an avii:

Member
7690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/28/11

I couldn't think of any text O.O
Creator
10558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Digimon & Pokemon...
Offline
Posted 10/1/11


im so sorry but you have rejected because i think you should put more extras and also you could make it a little more colourful! it looks really blur! when you improved you can apply again to be a mod! im sorry again..

Posted 10/3/11

Juvairo wrote:



This is where you can appy for a Moderator.There are many types of spots for moderators so be sure to know which one you want to be. You must fill out the form to be a Moderator. Moderators can make Games also, Help our the Forums, Help out the wall, or Help out the profile. So have fun and be active, if you aren't active you will be deleted as a Moderator.



★Form For Form Moderator:★
Username:
Name:
Age: (optional)
Birthday:
Gender:
Picture:(Anything you want) [In Spoiler] (Optional)
Are you going to be active: (Remember if your not active after you have apply, I will still delete you unless you have a reason)
Activeness:
Did you invite buddies?:
Why do you want to be a Moderator:





★Form For GFX Moderator:★
Note:: You might be rejected for this Spot. Sorry I need really well experienced GFX Moderators. So if you are rejected please practice more and apply again.
Username:
Name:
Age: (optional)
Birthday:
Gender:
Picture:(Anything you want) [In Spoiler] (Optional)
Are you going to be active: (Remember if your not active after you have apply, I will still delete you unless you have a reason)
Activeness:
Did you invite your buddies?:
Why do you want to be a GFX Moderator:
Skill Type: (Beginner, Average, Pro)
What software do you use:
Examples of your work:

Do you want to have your private shop? (you MUST be very good at making GFX!) yes or no ?

Note: You must apply to be Moderator.





★Form For Form Moderator:★
Username: LilKrazieG
Name: Juliee
Age: (optional) 15
Birthday: May 1
Gender: Female
Picture:(Anything you want) [In Spoiler] (Optional)

Are you going to be active: (Remember if your not active after you have apply, I will still delete you unless you have a reason) Yes
Activeness: 2 or 3 hours ; ; go on everyday
Did you invite buddies?:
Why do you want to be a Moderator:ill like to help your group more

Creator
10558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Digimon & Pokemon...
Offline
Posted 10/4/11 , edited 10/4/11





★Form For Form Moderator:★
Username: LilKrazieG
Name: Juliee
Age: (optional) 15
Birthday: May 1
Gender: Female
Picture:(Anything you want) [In Spoiler] (Optional)

Are you going to be active: (Remember if your not active after you have apply, I will still delete you unless you have a reason) Yes
Activeness: 2 or 3 hours ; ; go on everyday
Did you invite buddies?:
Why do you want to be a Moderator:ill like to help your group more



Accepted!!!welcome to the group Juliee^^ if you want to start making forums go ahead ;DDD (like games...and etc.)

Posted 10/10/11

Juvairo wrote:






★Form For Form Moderator:★
Username: LilKrazieG
Name: Juliee
Age: (optional) 15
Birthday: May 1
Gender: Female
Picture:(Anything you want) [In Spoiler] (Optional)

Are you going to be active: (Remember if your not active after you have apply, I will still delete you unless you have a reason) Yes
Activeness: 2 or 3 hours ; ; go on everyday
Did you invite buddies?:
Why do you want to be a Moderator:ill like to help your group more



Accepted!!!welcome to the group Juliee^^ if you want to start making forums go ahead ;DDD (like games...and etc.)



Thanks You ill do the best for this group !
Member
7690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/11/11
TRYIN AGAIN!!!!
★Form For GFX Moderator:★
Note:: You might be rejected for this Spot. Sorry I need really well experienced GFX Moderators. So if you are rejected please practice more and apply again.
Username: chocopockii
Name: Pockii-chan
Age: (optional) 105 >:)
Birthday:April 10th
Gender: F
Picture:(Anything you want) [In Spoiler] (Optional)

Are you going to be active: (Remember if your not active after you have apply, I will still delete you unless you have a reason)Yes. I'll be on whenever I can but if i'm not im busy with school >.<
Activeness: 75%
Did you invite your buddies?: Yes
Why do you want to be a GFX Moderator: I would like to help out others and make GFX !
Skill Type: (Beginner, Average, Pro) Average-ish
What software do you use: Gimp
Examples of your work:

Do you want to have your private shop? (you MUST be very good at making GFX!) yes or no ? yes if possible
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.