First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply 【Roof Top】
M O D E R A T O R
5148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In yaoi land, the...
Offline
Posted 8/3/11
Norway was mildy relived when Denmark left, then turned to the Scottish twins. "I should go make sure that he docent disturb any other classes..." with that, he left.
S T U D E N T
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 8/4/11
"I'm AMERICAN!" Kyle yelled to the two. Scotland shrugged at Denmark saying that the crap isn't true. "Believe what you want but a certain Icelandic boy told me that." he said, walking back to Kyle.
S T U D E N T
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/5/11 , edited 11/5/11

SensuallyYours wrote:

"I'm AMERICAN!" Kyle yelled to the two. Scotland shrugged at Denmark saying that the crap isn't true. "Believe what you want but a certain Icelandic boy told me that." he said, walking back to Kyle.


iceland and alexon walk up to the roof top
S T U D E N T
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 11/5/11
Kyle stomped off. Scotland tilted his head as a greeting to Alexon and the Icelandic. "Oi! Kyle!" Ian called, trying to catch up with his companion, but once knowing that Kyle probably stomped off somewhere, Ian stopped on his tracks and sighed
S T U D E N T
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/5/11

SensuallyYours wrote:

Kyle stomped off. Scotland tilted his head as a greeting to Alexon and the Icelandic. "Oi! Kyle!" Ian called, trying to catch up with his companion, but once knowing that Kyle probably stomped off somewhere, Ian stopped on his tracks and sighed


iceland nodding and alexon said hi
S T U D E N T
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 11/5/11
"Do excuse Kyle's bad manners. He's a bit on the downside right now, he'll come back in a few minutes." Ian said.
S T U D E N T
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/5/11

SensuallyYours wrote:

"Do excuse Kyle's bad manners. He's a bit on the downside right now, he'll come back in a few minutes." Ian said.


iceland said it's ok. alexon said yeah it 's fine
S T U D E N T
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 11/5/11
Kyle comes back. "Cooled your head yet?" Ian asked. "Yea, sorry." Kyle replied
S T U D E N T
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/5/11

SensuallyYours wrote:

Kyle comes back. "Cooled your head yet?" Ian asked. "Yea, sorry." Kyle replied


iceland said it is fine and alexon just nod.
S T U D E N T
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 11/5/11
Kyle sighed. Ian raised an eyebrow.
S T U D E N T
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/5/11

SensuallyYours wrote:

Kyle sighed. Ian raised an eyebrow.


alexon said i come up here to sleep. iceland said i just come to keep him up
S T U D E N T
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 11/6/11
"Hug" Kyle said childishly. Ian sighed, and gave Kyle a hug. "I guess we should be on our way if you are going to rest." Ian said.
S T U D E N T
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/6/11

SensuallyYours wrote:

"Hug" Kyle said childishly. Ian sighed, and gave Kyle a hug. "I guess we should be on our way if you are going to rest." Ian said.


alexon said yeah.
iceland said im not going to stay up here with you.
alexon said sweet
S T U D E N T
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 11/6/11
Ian dragged Kyle away. Kyle clung onto Ian childishly.
S T U D E N T
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/6/11

SensuallyYours wrote:

Ian dragged Kyle away. Kyle clung onto Ian childishly.


alexon said bye to them.
iceland start to leave
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.