First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply 【Roof Top】
S T U D E N T
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 11/6/11
Kyle was only acting like this because of one of two reasons, he's tired so he's not functioning properly or he just got into a fight of who' right, who's wrong.
S T U D E N T
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/6/11

SensuallyYours wrote:

Kyle was only acting like this because of one of two reasons, he's tired so he's not functioning properly or he just got into a fight of who' right, who's wrong.


lecland said ok im used to alexon acting like that when he lose a fight
S T U D E N T
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 11/6/11
Ian grimaced, "Yer 'eavy, ya git. Git off wit' ya." Ian said gruffly, his Scottish accent slipping.
S T U D E N T
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/6/11

SensuallyYours wrote:

Ian grimaced, "Yer 'eavy, ya git. Git off wit' ya." Ian said gruffly, his Scottish accent slipping.


iceland just looked at them
S T U D E N T
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 11/6/11
"No~" Kyle whined. "Yer beginnin' tah sound like a gixie." Ian said, openly annoyed. "Stop demeaning girls, Ian. Call them girls not gixies." Madeline said, smacking Ian with the paper she had in her hand
S T U D E N T
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/6/11

SensuallyYours wrote:

"No~" Kyle whined. "Yer beginnin' tah sound like a gixie." Ian said, openly annoyed. "Stop demeaning girls, Ian. Call them girls not gixies." Madeline said, smacking Ian with the paper she had in her hand


iceland smile a little and alexon come down and said i not tried no more
S T U D E N T
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 11/6/11
"Don't ya go making me some bad guy now, missy. I'm older than ya." Ian said. "What, eh? Want me to call you an old man now, eh?" Madeline challenged
S T U D E N T
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/7/11

SensuallyYours wrote:

"Don't ya go making me some bad guy now, missy. I'm older than ya." Ian said. "What, eh? Want me to call you an old man now, eh?" Madeline challenged


iceland start to laughing and alexon just look at iceland
S T U D E N T
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 11/7/11
The Canadian and the Scottish both go into arguments but they got along better than they got along with the English. "Old man? Ye ungrateful brat. I can't believe I gave ya New Scotland." Ian retorted. "Ungrateful brat, eh? You gave me Nova Scotia, eh?" Madeline scoffed. "Ya, I gave ya Nova Scotia." Scotland repeated. "Non, ce n'est pas vrai, menteur. England gave me Nova Scotia." Madeline smiled triumphantly.

(French translation: No, it's not true, liar.)
S T U D E N T
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/7/11

SensuallyYours wrote:

The Canadian and the Scottish both go into arguments but they got along better than they got along with the English. "Old man? Ye ungrateful brat. I can't believe I gave ya New Scotland." Ian retorted. "Ungrateful brat, eh? You gave me Nova Scotia, eh?" Madeline scoffed. "Ya, I gave ya Nova Scotia." Scotland repeated. "Non, ce n'est pas vrai, menteur. England gave me Nova Scotia." Madeline smiled triumphantly.

(French translation: No, it's not true, liar.)


iceland led on alexon to keep from felling over
S T U D E N T
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 11/7/11
The two begins arguing with bits and pieces of their mother tongue. "Ye talking back tah me now, are ya, little bana-mhorair. Your gaib-èasgaidh will get you killed." Ian shot. Madeline acted offended, "And your alcoolisées tendency will make you die early." Madeline said.

(Translations:
bana-mhorair-lady [Scottish Gaelic]
gaib-èasgaidh-sharp tongue [Scottish Gaelic]
alcoolisées-alcoholic [French])

S T U D E N T
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/7/11

SensuallyYours wrote:

The two begins arguing with bits and pieces of their mother tongue. "Ye talking back tah me now, are ya, little bana-mhorair. Your gaib-èasgaidh will get you killed." Ian shot. Madeline acted offended, "And your alcoolisées tendency will make you die early." Madeline said.

(Translations:
bana-mhorair-lady [Scottish Gaelic]
gaib-èasgaidh-sharp tongue [Scottish Gaelic]
alcoolisées-alcoholic [French])



alexon said you two should clam down over there i think iceland going to die from laughing to much.
S T U D E N T
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 11/7/11
Just as Ian opened his mouth to shoot something, Kyle all of a sudden stood up between them and said, "STOP! I want in on this argument." Kyle said. Madeline and Ian looked at Kyle and continued but this time with Kyle adding insults about England. Soon they all collapse into a laughing heap, out of breathe and content. "Whoo, boy, I have done that in a while." Kyle said. "Neither have I, eh." Madeline smiled. Ian coughed and tried to recollect himself.
S T U D E N T
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 11/7/11

SensuallyYours wrote:

Just as Ian opened his mouth to shoot something, Kyle all of a sudden stood up between them and said, "STOP! I want in on this argument." Kyle said. Madeline and Ian looked at Kyle and continued but this time with Kyle adding insults about England. Soon they all collapse into a laughing heap, out of breathe and content. "Whoo, boy, I have done that in a while." Kyle said. "Neither have I, eh." Madeline smiled. Ian coughed and tried to recollect himself.


iceland said i have not hearding that funny in sometime.
S T U D E N T
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 11/7/11
Ian regained composure. "Alright, we will keep this quiet from Arthur." he said. Madeline nodded, Kyle made a cross.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.