First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
The field
Posted 8/26/11
Eun-mi felt a little overwhelmed but just smiled and nodded her head "it's nice to meet you too, my sister is younger and bothe my brothers are older"

((i gotta go eat dinner i'll be as quick as possible))
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 8/26/11

littlevintagegirl wrote:

Eun-mi felt a little overwhelmed but just smiled and nodded her head "it's nice to meet you too, my sister is younger and bothe my brothers are older"

((i gotta go eat dinner i'll be as quick as possible))


(all right)

Qiyue smiled calmly as Xueqin yawned boredly
Posted 8/26/11
"do you go to that high school?" She nodded to the large building at the edge of the park
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

littlevintagegirl wrote:

"do you go to that high school?" She nodded to the large building at the edge of the park


Qiyue looked back and nod her head

"yeah!!" she says happily as Xueqin shrugged
Posted 8/27/11
"oh cool, i start there tomorrow" she smiled happily, ignoring Xueqin who she found rather annoying
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

littlevintagegirl wrote:

"oh cool, i start there tomorrow" she smiled happily, ignoring Xueqin who she found rather annoying


Qiyue nod her head as she crossed her arms

"all right so we won't be the only new people~" Qiyue says happily while nudging Xueqin with her elbow. he jumped a little startled and nod his head
Posted 8/28/11
((eun-mi talks alot i just realised that))

"my brother and sister are starting too, well they're my friends but my family kind of adopted them, it's a long story" she smiled brightly
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 8/28/11

littlevintagegirl wrote:

((eun-mi talks alot i just realised that))

"my brother and sister are starting too, well they're my friends but my family kind of adopted them, it's a long story" she smiled brightly


"really? Xueqin was adopted! :O!!!" Qiyue clapped her hands as Xueqin frowned annoyed
Posted 8/28/11
((this'll pobably sound sumb but how do you pronounce their names?))

"thats awesome" Eun-mi stooped to tie her shoe and with hardly any movement threw an acorn a Xueqin
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 8/28/11

littlevintagegirl wrote:

((this'll pobably sound sumb but how do you pronounce their names?))

"thats awesome" Eun-mi stooped to tie her shoe and with hardly any movement threw an acorn a Xueqin


(Shu-weh-cheen for Xueqin. and Chee-yuweh for Qiyue XDDD)

"what?" Xueqin snapped at Eun-mi
Posted 8/28/11
(oh wow, confusing)

"what? what?" Eun-mi straightened up and looked at him innocently
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 8/28/11

littlevintagegirl wrote:

(oh wow, confusing)

"what? what?" Eun-mi straightened up and looked at him innocently


(ahaha XDDD)

Xueqin didn't say anything as he turned away. Qiyue smiled uncomfortably

"ah....sorry about that ^^; ...." she says with a weak smile
Posted 8/28/11
"no i threw an acorn at him, he just keeps frowning and it's kind of annoying" eun-mi smiled guiltily
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 8/28/11

littlevintagegirl wrote:

"no i threw an acorn at him, he just keeps frowning and it's kind of annoying" eun-mi smiled guiltily



".....he has his reasons." she says calmly as he kept his gaze away from them
Posted 8/28/11

matsumoto_akira wrote:


littlevintagegirl wrote:

"no i threw an acorn at him, he just keeps frowning and it's kind of annoying" eun-mi smiled guiltily



".....he has his reasons." she says calmly as he kept his gaze away from them


"im sorry i didn't mean anything by it" eun-mi said quietly now feelingreally bad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.