First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
The field
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 8/29/11

littlevintagegirl wrote:
"im sorry i didn't mean anything by it" eun-mi said quietly now feelingreally bad


"nah don't worry about it." Qiyue says calmly
Posted 8/29/11
Eun-mi smiled hesitantly "thanks, im not so great with new people"
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 8/29/11

littlevintagegirl wrote:

Eun-mi smiled hesitantly "thanks, im not so great with new people"



"ah well it's nice to meet you!" Qiyue says happily
Posted 8/29/11
With a giggle and a smile Eun-mii nodded "its great meeting you too"
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 8/29/11
"ahaha yeah....ahh.....do you know this place well already?" Qiyue asks with a tilt head
Posted 8/29/11
"yeah, i live a few blocks that way" she pointed to her left "i used to be homeschooled and mum would take us here all the time for lessons and stuff"
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 8/29/11

littlevintagegirl wrote:

"yeah, i live a few blocks that way" she pointed to her left "i used to be homeschooled and mum would take us here all the time for lessons and stuff"


"oh wow really?? this is the first time me and my brother are going to a school like this!!! :O" Qiyue clapped her hands
Posted 8/29/11
"what sort of school did you go to before this one?" eun-mi asked curiously
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 9/4/11

littlevintagegirl wrote:

"what sort of school did you go to before this one?" eun-mi asked curiously


"ah we went to more of a like private school farther away from here. but xueqin asked our parents if we could go here" Qiyue says happily
Posted 9/4/11
"oh thats awesome!" Eun-mi smiled brightly. "Eun-Mi!!!" a guy called as he walked toward them
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 9/4/11

littlevintagegirl wrote:

"oh thats awesome!" Eun-mi smiled brightly. "Eun-Mi!!!" a guy called as he walked toward them



"ah~? " Qiyue tilt her head as Xueqin yawned feeling a little sleepy. his stomach also growled loudly as he held his stomach

"Qiyue~ I'm hungry!" Xueqin says with a bored expression
Posted 9/4/11
The guy hugged eun-mi from behind "who's your pretty friend?" he asked looking Qiyue over smiling
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 9/4/11

littlevintagegirl wrote:

The guy hugged eun-mi from behind "who's your pretty friend?" he asked looking Qiyue over smiling


"hello! I am Qiyue and this is my brother Xueqin! it's a pleasure to meet you...?" Qiyue bowed her head a little as she looked at him. Xueqin raised an eyebrow

"I'm hungry.....let's go eat soon~" Xueqin murmurs to Qiyue
Posted 9/4/11
"im Dae-Hyung, Eun-mis adopted brother, its nice to meet you too" he beemed and let go of eun-mi holding his hand out to Qiyue.

Eun-mi rolled her eyes "jeez Dae'' she muttered
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 9/4/11

littlevintagegirl wrote:

"im Dae-Hyung, Eun-mis adopted brother, its nice to meet you too" he beemed and let go of eun-mi holding his hand out to Qiyue.

Eun-mi rolled her eyes "jeez Dae'' she muttered


"nice to meet you Dae-Hyung" Qiyue shook his hand with a calm smile. Xueqin yawned

"c'mon Qiyue! I'm hungry!" Xueqin murmurs to her again
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.