First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Deeper
20634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 9/4/11

Swirly23 wrote:

"good,but i thought only the gaurdians could grow that tall.What are you?"


'I am a demon… and technically i am the assumed guardian of darkness. I am Shi.'
Bender
1955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You stalker!!!! j...
Offline
Posted 9/4/11

Kuromicat wrote:


Swirly23 wrote:

"good,but i thought only the gaurdians could grow that tall.What are you?"


'I am a demon… and technically i am the assumed guardian of darkness. I am Shi.'


"well at least i now know your name and that's good to know.so im guessing you eat your tresspassers am i right?"she went behind a corner,did some magic and then looked like this:



"how do i look?"
20634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 9/4/11

Swirly23 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


Swirly23 wrote:

"good,but i thought only the gaurdians could grow that tall.What are you?"


'I am a demon… and technically i am the assumed guardian of darkness. I am Shi.'


"well at least i now know your name and that's good to know.so im guessing you eat your tresspassers am i right?"she went behind a corner,did some magic and then looked like this:



"how do i look?"


'Were you not taught about me in school? The one who started this war, who caused the sealing of the original four benders?' He looked at her. 'You look nice.'
Bender
1955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You stalker!!!! j...
Offline
Posted 9/4/11

Kuromicat wrote:


Swirly23 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


Swirly23 wrote:

"good,but i thought only the gaurdians could grow that tall.What are you?"


'I am a demon… and technically i am the assumed guardian of darkness. I am Shi.'


"well at least i now know your name and that's good to know.so im guessing you eat your tresspassers am i right?"she went behind a corner,did some magic and then looked like this:



"how do i look?"


'Were you not taught about me in school? The one who started this war, who caused the sealing of the original four benders?' He looked at her. 'You look nice.'


"i-i didn't go to school.But thankyou"
20634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 9/4/11
He sighs and kisses her, tilting her back when he does*
Bender
1955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You stalker!!!! j...
Offline
Posted 9/4/11

Kuromicat wrote:

He sighs and kisses her, tilting her back when he does*


when he's done she says "are u doing this because you want to eat me?Because i'm pretty sure i won't taste good"
20634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 9/4/11

Swirly23 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

He sighs and kisses her, tilting her back when he does*


when he's done she says "are u doing this because you want to eat me?Because i'm pretty sure i won't taste good"


He looks at you, he still had you bent back. 'Yes… its what a demon usually does…' He bites her neck. *why should i let you go?*
Bender
1955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You stalker!!!! j...
Offline
Posted 9/4/11

Kuromicat wrote:


Swirly23 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

He sighs and kisses her, tilting her back when he does*


when he's done she says "are u doing this because you want to eat me?Because i'm pretty sure i won't taste good"


He looks at you, he still had you bent back. 'Yes… its what a demon usually does…' He bites her neck. *why should i let you go?*


"I'm telling you that i don't taste good because once i got bit by a vampire and they didn't suck my blood so i guess i don't taste good.And not only that but you might put on a few pounds by eating people and also i could be of some other use to you couldn't i?and i know that i talk a lot"
20634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 9/4/11
He looks at her* 'zYou taste wonderful, its kinda hard to gain weight when your busy killing people… but your cute, not nessisarily all in apperance.'
Bender
1955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You stalker!!!! j...
Offline
Posted 9/4/11

Kuromicat wrote:

He looks at her* 'zYou taste wonderful, its kinda hard to gain weight when your busy killing people… but your cute, not nessisarily all in apperance.'


"i think you can gain it when your eating the people you kill.And that is a really weird thing to say to someone if they didn't know about magic or demons"she laughs "and thanks i guess.....i don't really know how to take that comment..."
20634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 9/4/11

Swirly23 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

He looks at her* 'zYou taste wonderful, its kinda hard to gain weight when your busy killing people… but your cute, not nessisarily all in apperance.'


"i think you can gain it when your eating the people you kill.And that is a really weird thing to say to someone if they didn't know about magic or demons"she laughs "and thanks i guess.....i don't really know how to take that comment..."


He smiles a little bit. 'Your very childish.'
Bender
1955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You stalker!!!! j...
Offline
Posted 9/4/11


she smiles "i'll take that as a compliment"
20634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 9/4/11
He nods and streaches, letting her go and making her fall, since he was holding her up*
Bender
1955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You stalker!!!! j...
Offline
Posted 9/4/11

Kuromicat wrote:

He nods and streaches, letting her go and making her fall, since he was holding her up*


"ow"she says kinda of with an attitude."be careful when your holding someone"
20634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 9/4/11

Swirly23 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

He nods and streaches, letting her go and making her fall, since he was holding her up*


"ow"she says kinda of with an attitude."be careful when your holding someone"


He kicks her back softly. 'Shut up and get up.'
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.