First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Satoshi's House (with Misaki)
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 8/17/11

zebacly wrote:


" look at u surprised for a sec "
" suddenly appears near ur head"
" start sniffing "
where is that bastard haruka


Haruka?
ah..
That lazy demon with full of pride..
*chuckles*
We are one before but got separated..
But he can still merge to me just to hide..
That why he's inside my body for now..
I don't know why he still do that..
Probably just to escape to the people he have done something malicious again..
Moderator
5242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/17/11

NineTailedLady wrote:


*run away*
catch me! catch me!


" still running "
hey kiddo .. come back here ..
" tries to catch u between my arms "
Moderator
5242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/17/11

blckfox7 wrote:

Haruka?
ah..
That lazy demon with full of pride..
*chuckles*
We are one before but got separated..
But he can still merge to me just to hide..
That why he's inside my body for now..
I don't know why he still do that..
Probably just to escape to the people he have done something malicious again..


.......
" grabs u from ur shirt collar "
WUT THE HELL HAPPENED TO U SATOSHI !?
" eyes turn red "
did u really lost everything !?
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 8/17/11

zebacly wrote:


.......
" grabs u from ur shirt collar "
WUT THE HELL HAPPENED TO U SATOSHI !?
" eyes turn red "
did u really lost everything !?


*looks confused*
what do you mean?
Students
1344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / It's a secret =D
Offline
Posted 8/17/11

zebacly wrote:


" still running "
hey kiddo .. come back here ..
" tries to catch u between my arms "


*hide under the table*
wait till halloween is over.
*giggles*
Moderator
5242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/18/11

blckfox7 wrote:

*looks confused*
what do you mean?


u r pissing me ..
did u really lost ur powers !!?
Moderator
5242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/18/11

NineTailedLady wrote:

*hide under the table*
wait till halloween is over.
*giggles*


hey don't run like that !!
" tries to reach u under the table "
u don't want to see me in halloween .. i get really demonic !
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 8/18/11

zebacly wrote:


u r pissing me ..
did u really lost ur powers !!?


uhm.. I gave a lot of it to haruka..
although I still have some powers left, I'm already near into a human..
I don't need it anymore anyway..
I'm living in peace from now on..
Students
1344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / It's a secret =D
Offline
Posted 8/18/11

zebacly wrote:


hey don't run like that !!
" tries to reach u under the table "
u don't want to see me in halloween .. i get really demonic !


*tries to get to the corner*
waahhh... She's near..
Moderator
5242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/19/11

blckfox7 wrote:

uhm.. I gave a lot of it to haruka..
although I still have some powers left, I'm already near into a human..
I don't need it anymore anyway..
I'm living in peace from now on..


peace !!
" let ur collar "
peace is boring .. u know
" sits in a near chair "
wut about ur daughter .. who'll protect her ..
Moderator
5242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/19/11

NineTailedLady wrote:

*tries to get to the corner*
waahhh... She's near..


" grab ur wand "
teh
" tries to get more deep "
am coming HAHAHAHA
" hits my head with the table "
ouch !
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 8/19/11 , edited 8/19/11

zebacly wrote:

peace !!
" let ur collar "
peace is boring .. u know
" sits in a near chair "
wut about ur daughter .. who'll protect her ..


Yeah.. It's boring sometimes but it was still great..
better than my life before..
I will protect Misaki at all cost..
Haruka and I also have an agreement that he will protect us if something dangerous comes in exchange of my power..
Students
1344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / It's a secret =D
Offline
Posted 8/19/11

zebacly wrote:


" grab ur wand "
teh
" tries to get more deep "
am coming HAHAHAHA
" hits my head with the table "
ouch !


*comes to her and pat her head*
does it hurt?
Moderator
5242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/19/11

blckfox7 wrote:

Yeah.. It's boring sometimes but it was still great..
better than my life before..
I will protect Misaki at all cost..
Haruka and I also have an agreement that he will protect us if something dangerous comes in exchange of my power..


and who'll protect her from u when haruka change his mind ?
" glares at u "
who'll protect her from u then ?
Moderator
5242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/19/11

NineTailedLady wrote:

*comes to her and pat her head*
does it hurt?


" look at u surprised then smiles "
u r such a sweet girl ..
" grab u and hug u "
and cute too ..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.