First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Hueco Mundo
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/8/11


VL: *smiles* good very good.
Posted 8/9/11
Sir, a quick question. Do you possess the Hogyoku?
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/9/11


VL: of course not.I made my own
Posted 8/9/11
Is it safe to assume that your Hogyoku is greater than the one used by Aizen?
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/9/11


VL: No its not mine is imperfect for now but its does what I need it to do.
Posted 8/9/11
I see. Do you think you could perhaps make one or two disposable Fraccion out of Gillian class hollows for me?
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/9/11


VL: I dont see why not. *stands up*
Posted 8/9/11
Thank you sir. It's just, I want to see the Gotei 13 for myself.
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/9/11


VL: in that case I will gie you some Adjudas..
Posted 8/9/11
I'm just going to end up trashing these Fraccion, can we spare Adjuchas?
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/9/11


(sorry for late repy)

VL: og course we can *stands up and starts walking*
Posted 8/9/11 , edited 8/9/11
Hah, aren't we fortunate?

*Eleza traced Ketsueki's movement with her eyes.*

((OOC: That's okay =D))
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/9/11


VL: *walked out oh his chamber to see a ton of adujchas kneeling before him* *smiles* Your 2nd Espada would like a fraccion who would like to stand undeer her.. *a couple stand*
Posted 8/9/11
Any volunteers?
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/9/11


*a couple of Ajuchadas stand and kneel before Eleze*

VL: Thats it huh *chrges a cero and fire it to the rest of them. killing them all* They all should have stood. Follow me *walks back inside his place*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.