First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Ikebukuro
Resident
1247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 8/15/11


"Yeah, I'll make a note of that..." Izaya said, as he hurried away.
Resident
839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / America 8D
Offline
Posted 8/16/11


"Dammit... I need to find Shizuo...." She says annoyed out of her mind..
Resident
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 8/20/11
KASUKA was walk around
Resident
1247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 8/26/11

divapireice wrote:

KASUKA was walk around


As Izaya skipped through Ikebukuro, he spotted his nemesis's younger brother.

"Ah, Kasuka-chan! Fancy meeting you here!" he said, as he waltzed over to him.
Resident
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

pockystik wrote:


divapireice wrote:

KASUKA was walk around


As Izaya skipped through Ikebukuro, he spotted his nemesis's younger brother.

"Ah, Kasuka-chan! Fancy meeting you here!" he said, as he waltzed over to him.


yes it is good see you here to izaya. said kasuka
Resident
1247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 8/28/11

yes it is good see you here to izaya. said kasuka


"So are ya filming a movie here?" he asked, curiously.

Wait till Shizuo finds out. He'd probably murder me for speaking with his brother. Heh, oh well~
Resident
3146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / West Virginia
Offline
Posted 8/28/11
Shinra sighed.
He hadn't walked the streets of Ikebukero in a long while.
Either he was too busy with his "appoitments" or helping out Celty with her transporting.
Maybe something interesting would happen, it was his day off after all.
Resident
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 9/1/11

pockystik wrote:


yes it is good see you here to izaya. said kasuka


"So are ya filming a movie here?" he asked, curiously.

Wait till Shizuo finds out. He'd probably murder me for speaking with his brother. Heh, oh well~


yes im said kasuka
Resident
1247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 9/1/11 , edited 9/1/11

yes im said kasuka


"Really?" Izaya's eyes perked up in interest. "And what, if I may ask, is this movie about?" He inwardly chuckled. I wonder if Shizuo even knows that his brother is here in Ikebukuro~
Resident
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 9/8/11

pockystik wrote:


yes im said kasuka


"Really?" Izaya's eyes perked up in interest. "And what, if I may ask, is this movie about?" He inwardly chuckled. I wonder if Shizuo even knows that his brother is here in Ikebukuro~


kasuka said i should be leave im going to see shizou
Resident
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 9/16/11

crono1036 wrote:



*Shizuo enters the alleyway.*
IZAYA!!
*He grabs a trashcan on the side and dashed it at him.*

kasuka walk in alleyway
Resident
1247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 9/16/11
"Oh, too bad. Ja nee~" Izaya said, giving Kasuka a little wave. Skipping away, he stared at his watch. Hm~ my client would probably be really angry right now...I don't think i wanna be there to see the reaction~ He decided to "cancel" his appointment; heading to Russia Sushi.
Resident
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 9/19/11

pockystik wrote:

"Oh, too bad. Ja nee~" Izaya said, giving Kasuka a little wave. Skipping away, he stared at his watch. Hm~ my client would probably be really angry right now...I don't think i wanna be there to see the reaction~ He decided to "cancel" his appointment; heading to Russia Sushi.


kasuka walk away
Resident
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 10/29/11
kasuka walk away to look for shizuo
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.