Post Reply Avatar Request
Posted 8/8/11


This Forum is a Request place to your Avatars.
If you will like an Avatar especially made for you then you will
have to at least do the payment and fill out the form ^^.

PAYMENTS:
At least have proof that you invited buddies
and PM to me, MrsGDragon.

FILL OUT FORM
Username:
Name:
Picture: (must be HQ)
Text:
Will you use the avii:

THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
Posted 8/9/11
Username:xiiHersheyChocolatexx
Name:Norman
Picture: (must be HQ)

Text: Norman
Will you use the avii:yep
Posted 8/9/11

xiiHersheyChocolatexx wrote:

Username:xiiHersheyChocolatexx
Name:Norman
Picture: (must be HQ)

Text: Norman
Will you use the avii:yep



i hope you like it ;D^^

11540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Manila
Offline
Posted 8/9/11
Username:rainbowdreams_x
Name:Kumiko
Picture:

Text: Norman(Left Side),Kumiko(right side)
Will you use the avii:yep
Posted 8/9/11

rainbowdreams_x wrote:

Username:rainbowdreams_x
Name:Kumiko
Picture:

Text: Norman(Left Side),Kumiko(right side)
Will you use the avii:yep



I hope you like it^^

25682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Anime
Offline
Posted 8/9/11
Username:xiLoveYou_ix
Name:Airi
Picture:

Text: Airi
Will you use the avii:yes
Posted 8/10/11

xiLoveYou_ix wrote:

Username:xiLoveYou_ix
Name:Airi
Picture:

Text: Airi
Will you use the avii:yes



I hpe ya like it^^

Kimchi-noodle
34403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
NEVERLAND, a plac...
Offline
Posted 8/12/11
Username: animeegirl
Name: momo
Picture: (must be HQ) - matching avii's pleaaase ! :DD

Text: clover( on amulet spade - blue one ) , chrome( on amulet clover - green one )
Will you use the avii: of course!
added friends: yeeap ! xD
thank youu ! :DD
You must be logged in to post.