First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Website Enhancement - My Queue
25060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/15/11
I am starting to like My Queue, and the enhancements are a step in the right direction! Thank you! Also, thank you for the note regarding an update coming for the Roku App. I was just about to hop on and ask about that.
4650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 8/15/11
Oh wow. I've loved my queue since the beginning but the newest update has made it near perfect! Thanks guys!
The Wise Wizard
73256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 8/16/11
Thanks for adding "Last Watched" to the queue.

Off topic, but I also just noticed the new "Search this thread" box.
48019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 8/16/11

shinji wrote:

[Update on Aug 15] We have removed the decommission comment from Favorites and Watchlist. We have also added a few enhancements to My Queue. We will continue making improvements and encourage you all give My Queue a try. Roku users, queue is already added to the latest Roku app, which will be available once the app is approved by Roku.


The enhancements are a step in the right direction, but the queue still isn't as useful as it could be. Allow me to illustrate:



Four of those series have new episodes I haven't yet watched, four of them don't. At a glance, it's impossible to tell which is which. It would be quite nice if there were an easy way to determine which series had unwatched episodes directly from the queue page, rather than having to click through each one in turn.
Posted 8/16/11
The queue works better now :D, it's a real improvement that this shows the last episode watched. The play button helps to play the next episode in a quick and easy way.
64468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M
Offline
Posted 8/16/11

Darkmoor wrote:Four of those series have new episodes I haven't yet watched, four of them don't. At a glance, it's impossible to tell which is which. It would be quite nice if there were an easy way to determine which series had unwatched episodes directly from the queue page, rather than having to click through each one in turn.


Hate to do a "me too" but in hopes that it casts another vote towards making it happen ^^^^ that. I want to be able to see which ones have new episodes available that I haven't watched yet.
Administrator
shinji 
161102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 8/16/11

justdave wrote:


Darkmoor wrote:Four of those series have new episodes I haven't yet watched, four of them don't. At a glance, it's impossible to tell which is which. It would be quite nice if there were an easy way to determine which series had unwatched episodes directly from the queue page, rather than having to click through each one in turn.


Hate to do a "me too" but in hopes that it casts another vote towards making it happen ^^^^ that. I want to be able to see which ones have new episodes available that I haven't watched yet.


Noted for future enhancement. Thanks for the feedback.
2486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Earth
Online
Posted 8/16/11
YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! lol it took me a while to respond to this
Totavo 
47453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Missouri, United...
Offline
Posted 8/17/11 , edited 8/17/11
Thank you Shinji, you are one of the best site creators ever. Can't be quicker than you my man.

I nother words, I support adding something that tells us which ones have new episodes out, although it might be better to just add a total count of episodes instead for the shows that aren't ongoing, or for people who are a little behind in their shows.
62991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 8/17/11
I'm glad the Favorites and Watchlist get to stay. I personally REALLY HATE THE QUEUE WITH A PASSION. No offense but it drives me crazy. I can't do anything I could with Favorites and Watchlist. I'm glad those two are staying, and I'll be using ONLY those. (I added some stuff to the queue when I thought the other two features were going to be scrapped, but now that they're not, I'm gonna ignore the Queue all together. IMHO it's a HORRIBLE idea and I really hate it. I love the Favorites and Watchlist features, and have been using them for years. I sure hope that you won't every get rid of them. Not just "not any time soon" but please don't ever get rid of them. For me, the entire interface is bad, and there's nothing anyone can do to fix it for me. Sorry, I hate to be negative, but there's no way I'm using this new thing. Favorites and Watchlist work way better, so I'll stick with the good old stuff. Don't fix what wasn't broken to begin with. =)
5025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/17/11 , edited 8/17/11
I personally think the Queue is much better now! c:

The Last Watched thing is just what it needed!

Favourites can be decommissioned anytime, ha ha ha.
483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Clinton Massachus...
Offline
Posted 8/17/11
I DO NOT like the last watched feature, because i think CR should have something like 6/12 episodes watched. or something like that. Bleach in my queue says last episode watched was 309, but i don't wanna know what was the last episode i watched i wanna know how far along i am in the series because i like to go back and watch past episodes but whats the point if im going to lose track of how far along i am. CR the queue is good i honestly like it, but its still pretty rough around the edges.
38707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Dallas, TX
Offline
Posted 8/17/11 , edited 8/17/11

pika-pika-shuuichi wrote:

IMHO it's a HORRIBLE idea and I really hate it.


I think it's far from a "HORRIBLE idea," but there are some enhancements that can be made. This, for example, is inexcusable (120% zoom looks fine, but anything below that doesn't display properly):



I take that back. "Seitokai No Ichizon" still breaks formatting at 120%.
546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/17/11
awesome you guys
The Wise Wizard
73256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 8/17/11

wyvern73 wrote:

I DO NOT like the last watched feature, because i think CR should have something like 6/12 episodes watched. or something like that. Bleach in my queue says last episode watched was 309, but i don't wanna know what was the last episode i watched i wanna know how far along i am in the series because i like to go back and watch past episodes but whats the point if im going to lose track of how far along i am. CR the queue is good i honestly like it, but its still pretty rough around the edges.

It might be useful to have a "ratchet" option, so that for example, if you were on episode 11, and viewed episode 2 again, it would retain episode 11 as the last one viewed, if you had that option selected.

It should be an option, however, just in case someone wanted to turn it off so they could restart a series (and then turn it on again).

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.