First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Character Register
Creator
788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~World of Animes~
Offline
Posted 8/9/11
Username:
Character Name:
Age:
What's Your Secert?:
Description/Looks:
Intrests:
Dislikes:
Personality:
History/Bio:
Powers:
Others:
155820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/9/11
Username: KawaiiNeko122
Character Name: Elizabeth "Lizzie" Kirkland
Age: 16
What's Your Secert?: Killed her parents
Description/Looks:

Interests: Smoking, tea, reading, music, fire,
Dislikes: Annoying people, pointless fights,
Personality: Tsundere - Elizabeth can be cold and mean when first meeting people and she hates being touched by strangers. Once she warms up to people, she is a very nice person.
History/Bio:

Powers: She is able to control fire and create explosions. She also can use alchemy.
Others: ---


Character Name: Kanda
Age: 16
What's Your Secert?: Killed his mother and father
Description/Looks:

Interests: Swords, fighting, being alone, archery,
Dislikes: Pointless fights,
Personality: Kanda comes across as a cold and mean person to most people, but he is simply afraid of showing his emotions to other people.
History/Bio:

Powers: He never misses a shot with archery. He is skilled with swords and other hand-held weapons and is able to use alchemy.
Others: ---
Member
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 8/9/11 , edited 8/15/11

Username:HeartBreakerLuna
Character Name:Tsubaki Kinamoto
Age:15
What's Your Secert?:Killed her her sister, friends and Burned Down/Blow Up Her School
Description/Looks:

Intrests:Singing,Dancing,Watching Animes and T.V, Reading Books and Manga, Delicious Snack and Food, Writing Stories, Making Friends, Cute Boys, Candy, Music,
Dislikes:Annoyed and Boring People, Cheerleader
Personality:Cute, Shy, Quite, Sacaristic, Kind, Smart, Clam, Selfish and Stubborn at times, Mysterious,Often Teasing Her Friends, Bossy sometime, Childish, Easily Irraited, Compassionate, High-Spirit
Intrests:Singing,Dancing,Cooking,Watching Animes and T.V, Reading Books and Manga,Stuff Animal, Cute Thing, Writing Stories, Making Friends,Baking Cookies and Bento, Making up random song lyrics, Music, Candy, Cute Boys, Delicious Food and Snack,Fighitng sometime, Helping people, Making a few people's life misery, France and Japanese Food
Dislikes:Annoyed and Boring People, Thunderstorm, Loud Music, Seeing Blood, Crybaby, Cheerleader, Happy and Lovey-Dovey Couple, Watching BoyFriends and GirlsFriends kissing each other, Teacher, Girls who keeps saying,Fashion Police, P.E, Teacher, Waking up early in the morning, Being Laughing at people, Hearing Lame and Stupid Jokes, Yuri, Watching her best friend get hurt, Losing Fights
History/Bio:(still working on it)
Power:Unkown
Others:
Creator
788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~World of Animes~
Offline
Posted 8/9/11

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:

Username: KawaiiNeko122
Character Name: Elizabeth "Lizzie" Kirkland
Age: 16
What's Your Secert?: Killed her parents
Description/Looks:

Interests: Smoking, tea, reading, music, fire,
Dislikes: Annoying people, pointless fights,
Personality: Tsundere - Elizabeth can be cold and mean when first meeting people and she hates being touched by strangers. Once she warms up to people, she is a very nice person.
History/Bio:

Powers: She is able to control fire and create explosions. She also can use alchemy.
Others: ---


Character Name: Kanda
Age: 16
What's Your Secert?: Killed his mother and father
Description/Looks:

Interests: Swords, fighting, being alone, archery,
Dislikes: Pointless fights,
Personality: Kanda comes across as a cold and mean person to most people, but he is simply afraid of showing his emotions to other people.
History/Bio:

Powers: He never misses a shot with archery. He is skilled with swords and other hand-held weapons and is able to use alchemy.
Others: ---


APPROVED
Member
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 8/15/11

Username: vampireznbearzluvr
Character Name: Miru Mika
Age: 16
What's Your Secert?: was secretly experimented on (to be able to transform into animals), then raped by her dad (he later got charged for fraud {which she set up}.)
Description/Looks:
Before her secret:

After:

Intrests: Animals, Writing, singing, reading, forests, the sky, computers, and the dark
Dislikes: Men, blood, science, her family, and chemical
Personality: Nice, Evil (toward men), quiet, dark, shy
History/Bio:

Powers: To change into animals, and killing in those forms
Others: major computer hacking skills
155820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/15/11


Intrests: Animals, Writing, singing, reading, forests, the sky, computers, and the dark
Dislikes: Men, blood, science, her family, and chemical
Personality: Nice, Evil (toward men), quiet, dark, shy
History/Bio:

Powers: To change into animals, and killing in those forms
Others: major computer hacking skills

Approved!
Member
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 8/15/11
Username:lilpandy12
Character Name:Takeshi
Age:14
What's Your Secret?: Blew up his old school
Description/Looks:

Interests: reading, playing on the computer
Dislikes: annoying and talkative people, sweets
Personality: introverted, quiet, very judgemental, smart
History/Bio:

Powers: control any type of metal
Others: He has a very special skill of making anything that comes to mind.
155820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/16/11


Approved!
90274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 8/17/11 , edited 8/17/11
Username: 2magicgirl
Character Name: Haruka
Age: 13
What's Your Secert?: brock all the windows in her old school and is something not human . . .
Description/Looks:

Intrests: mirrors , scary stuff , tarrot cards , Roses , The dark , Cute clothes
Dislikes: Her birthday , Needles , Jerks , Teachers
Personality: Cold to those she is'nt friends with , stubborn , mysteroius , Very smart , Secretive
History/Bio: Haruka has always had the nickname of 'HellGirl ' . On her 6 birthday her parents got murdered by her teacher in anger she smashed in windows in her school therefore getting exspelled .
Powers: Summon a scythe , hurl large, deadly blasts of black coloured energy
4652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/11


Username: Forsaken_Freak
Character Name: Mei Lyn
Age: 16
What's Your Secert?: her father is a court adviser, who isolated her and brainwashed her not to trust anyone.
Description/Looks:

Intrests: singing, reading, sewing, watching couples, gardening.
Dislikes: people in general, short hair, dark bland colors,
Personality: once you break down her barrier she's the sweetest and most caring girl you could know. she'd go to the ends of the earth for those she has (or will) learned to love. she's strong, although she doesnt look it, as well as stubborn. although she tries, she finds it extremely difficult to create bonds with people she knows. she shys away from anger and violence for fear of being beaten again.
History/Bio: ashamed of his love-child between himself and a spanish dancer, mei's father took her and hid her from the world until a year previously when she ran away. during the time she spent in isolation, she was tought never to trust anyone but her father and that all poeple are bad. if she ever got out of line, talked back, or disobeyed, she would be beaten.
Powers: time manipulation.
Others: she's never met her mother
Creator
788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~World of Animes~
Offline
Posted 8/18/11

Forsaken_Freak wrote:



Username: Forsaken_Freak
Character Name: Mei Lyn
Age: 16
What's Your Secert?: her father is a court adviser, who isolated her and brainwashed her not to trust anyone.
Description/Looks:

Intrests: singing, reading, sewing, watching couples, gardening.
Dislikes: people in general, short hair, dark bland colors,
Personality: once you break down her barrier she's the sweetest and most caring girl you could know. she'd go to the ends of the earth for those she has (or will) learned to love. she's strong, although she doesnt look it, as well as stubborn. although she tries, she finds it extremely difficult to create bonds with people she knows. she shys away from anger and violence for fear of being beaten again.
History/Bio: ashamed of his love-child between himself and a spanish dancer, mei's father took her and hid her from the world until a year previously when she ran away. during the time she spent in isolation, she was tought never to trust anyone but her father and that all poeple are bad. if she ever got out of line, talked back, or disobeyed, she would be beaten.
Powers: time manipulation.
Others: she's never met her mother


APPROVED
Creator
788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~World of Animes~
Offline
Posted 8/18/11

2magicgirl wrote:

Username: 2magicgirl
Character Name: Haruka
Age: 13
What's Your Secert?: brock all the windows in her old school and is something not human . . .
Description/Looks:

Intrests: mirrors , scary stuff , tarrot cards , Roses , The dark , Cute clothes
Dislikes: Her birthday , Needles , Jerks , Teachers
Personality: Cold to those she is'nt friends with , stubborn , mysteroius , Very smart , Secretive
History/Bio: Haruka has always had the nickname of 'HellGirl ' . On her 6 birthday her parents got murdered by her teacher in anger she smashed in windows in her school therefore getting exspelled .
Powers: Summon a scythe , hurl large, deadly blasts of black coloured energy


APPROVED
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 8/18/11
Username: wolfsujiyama1

Wolf Sujiyama


Hope this is ok
Creator
788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~World of Animes~
Offline
Posted 8/20/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:

Username: wolfsujiyama1

Wolf Sujiyama


Hope this is ok


APPROVED
Member
2759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/22/11
Username: onigirl3
Character Name: Nanami Kazunari
Age: 14
What's Your Secert?: She's a clone of her twin brother Sora, and they get possessed by a voice in their head that offers to make them stronger. When they get taken over by the "voice" that's when they do bad things.
Description/Looks:
Interests: her brother, cake, happy things, bright colors, singing, dancing, cute things, drawing, being kiddish
Dislikes: fights, the "voice", death, blood, embarrassement
Personality: peppy, cheerful, clueless, childish, loving, tempermental
History/Bio:

Powers: Controlling water,
Others: She loves her brother so much, and is very girly but you should not underestimate her, she's extremely skillful and knows the best tactics.



Username: onigirl3
Character Name: Sora Kazunari
Age: 14
What's Your Secert?: Was cloned when he was just born, and can get taken over b the "voice" (Same as Nanami.)
Description/Looks:
Interests: skateboarding, being around people, attention, joking around, music, breakdancing, running, embarrassing Nanami, showing off
Dislikes: being stood up, being topped, messing up, when people touch his hair, being insulted
Personality: arrogant, shota, jokester, cool, cocky, being the best
History/Bio:

Powers: Controlling air/wind.
Others: Whenever he gets angry he lets the "voice" take over him giving him more power to kill the person.

Note: The twins can only use their powers when they wear their special pendant. They can use their full power when the "voice" takes over.

Nanami (Left) and Sora (Right)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.