First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Have you ever had a stalker?
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Ezgi 
85167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Toronto ಥ⌣ಥ
Offline
Posted 8/10/11

wataru_X wrote:

btw i stock you more trololololol.


So you live in Alaska, eh?
748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / 3rd Echelon, 東京
Offline
Posted 8/10/11 , edited 8/10/11

Kippu wrote:


wataru_X wrote:

btw i stock you more trololololol.


So you live in Alaska, eh?


and your canadian, i can look at your profile too. i wouldn't go as far as looking at your friends profiles though seeming i have a fatuation with you and only you.


and your canadian? wow a profile view. you raped my guestbook, felt good.


Posted 8/10/11
I make it a point to be dislikable outwardly enough to not get stalkers.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Ezgi 
85167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Toronto ಥ⌣ಥ
Offline
Posted 8/10/11

wataru_X wrote:

and your canadian, i can look at your profile too. i wouldn't go as far as looking at your friends profiles though seeming i have a fatuation with you and only you.


and your canadian? wow a profile view. you raped my guestbook, felt good.




I don't read people's guestbooks. I have other stalking skills.
wanako503

.__.
Posted 8/10/11

Kippu wrote:


wataru_X wrote:

and your canadian, i can look at your profile too. i wouldn't go as far as looking at your friends profiles though seeming i have a fatuation with you and only you.


and your canadian? wow a profile view. you raped my guestbook, felt good.




I don't read people's guestbooks. I have other stalking skills.
wanako503

.__.


Would you like for me to make a list, or should I? Just for the evulz.

748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / 3rd Echelon, 東京
Offline
Posted 8/10/11

Kippu wrote:


wataru_X wrote:

and your canadian, i can look at your profile too. i wouldn't go as far as looking at your friends profiles though seeming i have a fatuation with you and only you.


and your canadian? wow a profile view. you raped my guestbook, felt good.




I don't read people's guestbooks. I have other stalking skills.
wanako503

.__.


i was impressed and then i wasn't, what you do to me still feels good though. I wont join your fan club or anything, but i do have a spot for you in my closet... i mean heart. yeah.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Ezgi 
85167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Toronto ಥ⌣ಥ
Offline
Posted 8/10/11 , edited 8/10/11
^
to above.
I'll take it <3



Lauriet wrote:
Would you like for me to make a list, or should I? Just for the evulz.



What type of list? O_O
And you didn't give me much of an option there, did ya?
16096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Daytona Beach
Offline
Posted 8/10/11
Yea, she was a friend of mine and a friend of my ex at the time. I didn't know while it was happening but she was writing poems about me, following everything I did online, calling me to talk and masturbating on the phone, cutting herself because I was with her friend. Absolutely crazy.
Posted 8/10/11

Kippu wrote:

^
to above.
I'll take it <3



Lauriet wrote:
Would you like for me to make a list, or should I? Just for the evulz.



What type of list? O_O
And you didn't give me much of an option there, did ya? :P


Oh Kippu, you. Would I ever be so vague as to force people to use their own imagination and make them come to the conclusion themselves

....Wait.
Posted 8/10/11

Vicious176 wrote:

Yea, she was a friend of mine and a friend of my ex at the time. I didn't know while it was happening but she was writing poems about me, following everything I did online, calling me to talk and masturbating on the phone, cutting herself because I was with her friend. Absolutely crazy.


Wow, that sounds hot. How did she look?

Kiki's Customer Support Service
Ezgi 
85167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Toronto ಥ⌣ಥ
Offline
Posted 8/10/11

Vicious176 wrote:

Yea, she was a friend of mine and a friend of my ex at the time. I didn't know while it was happening but she was writing poems about me, following everything I did online, calling me to talk and masturbating on the phone, cutting herself because I was with her friend. Absolutely crazy.


She sounds like a real gem. Almost as crazy as my ex.

Oh!
Oh!
Do ex's count as stalkers? O_o
My ex would show up at my school and watch me from afar, then he'd harass my friends to tell them where I moved. Then he went and married another girl with the same first and last name as me.
16096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Daytona Beach
Offline
Posted 8/10/11

Vega66 wrote:



Wow, that sounds hot. How did she look?



Honestly, Id hit it, I still would 5 years later. Besides obvious social problems she was a nice pretty girl. Things got weird after she got my girlfriend of the time to break up with me. I still resent her for that.

As for ex's. A stalker is a stalker regardless of your relationship with them.


Kiki's Customer Support Service
Ezgi 
85167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Toronto ಥ⌣ಥ
Offline
Posted 8/10/11

Vicious176 wrote:

Honestly, Id hit it, I still would 5 years later. Besides obvious social problems she was a nice pretty girl.


That's like digging your own grave. =___=;
Give those type of people some attention and love in bed, and they turn even more stalkerish and crave for more of your attention. :/
That's my opinion anyway.
22133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In The Meawdow of...
Offline
Posted 8/10/11
Yes, when I was just 12. They asked my mom all these questions and they asked exactly where my mom came from. So creepy. There was also this asian guy but it was being like eye-stalked.... There was this one time I thought I was being stalked by 11th graders and freaked but it turned out they were giving me my dictionary. I felt so embarrassed and hit my friend for suggesting they were stalking me.
1682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/11/11 , edited 8/11/11
Yeah, my friend and I started talking to him one day, and it turned out that he lived in the same neighborhood as me.

He followed me home.
He came to my house with his dog.
He blew up my phone.
Etc.


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.