Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Admit it girls, what are some manly things you like?
748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / 3rd Echelon, 東京
Offline
Posted 8/13/11
troll
2849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / San Carlos city
Offline
Posted 8/13/11

LegatoX wrote:


Sirrampautus wrote:


ze04 wrote:

i dream of becoming like this someday...

that's manly... right?


Those are not manly.... they still have the potential but most of them are.....not manly


To the original poster... Ewww... you find that manly?

Seems like full of steroids... and looks like he is covered in one of those sun-dried skin/meat.

BTW, I think that picture and physique crosses the line of having a well developed physique.


yea... looks photoshopped too...
but luckily, my dreams often never comes true
2481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 8/13/11
Hmm.....Manly.....

A guy who looks after himself (fit, healthy, sporty..whatever you wanna call it) and stands up for his girl when she is being hit on! A guy who opens doors and looks at a woman more as an equal then someone submissive.
A guy who won't look down on a girl just because she is into video games and sports! A guy who doesn't think a woman should be at home cleaning the house!

Everyone's opinions vary, these are just some things I could think of.
9888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Planet Mato
Offline
Posted 8/13/11
um one who studies good, plays soccer or any kind of sport, funny, stands up for their friends and wise :D?
Posted 8/13/11

ze04 wrote:


LegatoX wrote:


Sirrampautus wrote:


ze04 wrote:

i dream of becoming like this someday...

that's manly... right?


Those are not manly.... they still have the potential but most of them are.....not manly


To the original poster... Ewww... you find that manly?

Seems like full of steroids... and looks like he is covered in one of those sun-dried skin/meat.

BTW, I think that picture and physique crosses the line of having a well developed physique.


yea... looks photoshopped too...
but luckily, my dreams often never comes true


OMG, that image is a nightmare. I feel like taking a puke everytime I see it.
Posted 8/13/11
I would say a man who likes labor, in other words who likes to be outside and stays active or occupied doing things such as mowing the lawn, fixing a car, and works out. I have a thing for them to wear muscle shirts and observe them doing their own thing.
21583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/13/11
I'm having trouble thinking of things that are considered "manly". I don't think anything that's been said on this topic is "manly", really.

@LosingOrbit
I'm having trouble with it also.
15153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 8/13/11
Play video games for hours. I can kick anyone's ass in mortal kombat and halo....
63871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/13/11

hyd16 wrote:

Play video games for hours. I can kick anyone's ass in mortal kombat and halo....




Doubt it >:).



Anyway cursing , fighting , and playing video games , huh? Then i guess everybody on Xbox live is manly then.

15153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 8/13/11

MeBeingMe wrote:


hyd16 wrote:

Play video games for hours. I can kick anyone's ass in mortal kombat and halo....




Doubt it >:).



Anyway cursing , fighting , and playing video games , huh? Then i guess everybody on Xbox live is manly then.



You just had to comment ,didn't you... lolz And please don't doubt its a fact.... I'm a badass when it comes to games....
63871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/13/11
If you are a badass then im a god haha. And of course , why shouldnt I?
748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / 3rd Echelon, 東京
Offline
Posted 8/13/11

eggy_roll_1 wrote:

um one who studies good, plays soccer or any kind of sport, funny, stands up for their friends and wise :D?


did you just discribe ichigo?? lmao
748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / 3rd Echelon, 東京
Offline
Posted 8/13/11


yup i knew it! didn't think he studied though...
29765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / US of A
Offline
Posted 8/13/11
video games and boy clothing (its so comfy!!)
9888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Planet Mato
Offline
Posted 8/13/11

wataru_X wrote:


eggy_roll_1 wrote:

um one who studies good, plays soccer or any kind of sport, funny, stands up for their friends and wise :D?


did you just discribe ichigo?? lmao


it was more of a nakatsu from hana kimi, except for the studying part...and wise part too xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.